Pages:
Author

Topic: Amph, the useless user! - page 4. (Read 4406 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
June 02, 2015, 06:41:31 AM
Holy crap, he does have a lot of posts but if you reported most of them and he is not banned its because mods didnt think his posts were insubstantial and they probably arent if he is here after 13k posts.

After looking at your posts, you shouldnt be complaining about that when most of them are useless aswell.

i am not paid to post here this is the BIG difference.

OP how many posts have you reported and what is your accuracy?
I'm in no position to judge, however I could objectively put some facts here.

- the user has made almost 30 posts already; judging from his posting activity per time, his timezone is close to that of the forum. 30 posts before noon.
- the posts are usually 2 or 3 liners

I'm going to let someone else be the judge of the quality though. However, keep in mind that this does not have to mean anything.

if i am not wrong [You have reported 20 posts with 100% accuracy]

- posting is done in short bursts of posts (they're within minutes of each other)

this is an important signal to determine if someone spam. also the other facts are important, 2 or 3 lines and the quantity of posts that he makes every holy day.

He does reply to topics to get payment but most times, he is contributing to topics. Most of his posts aren't spam but quality is somewhat low because he is posting to get more money which obviously decreases quality of posts.

there is no quality in his posts. he is posting only to get btc from the signature campaign (bit-x) he is replying to every *** thread with zero quality.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
June 02, 2015, 06:36:12 AM
He does reply to topics to get payment but most times, he is contributing to topics. Most of his posts aren't spam but quality is somewhat low because he is posting to get more money which obviously decreases quality of posts.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
June 02, 2015, 06:16:59 AM
OP how many posts have you reported and what is your accuracy? I would like to know if the moderators have been responding to these reports.
I'm in no position to judge, however I could objectively put some facts here.

- the user has made almost 30 posts already; judging from his posting activity per time, his timezone is close to that of the forum. 30 posts before noon.
- the posts are usually 2 or 3 liners
- posting is done in short bursts of posts (they're within minutes of each other)

I'm going to let someone else be the judge of the quality though. However, keep in mind that this does not have to mean anything.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 02, 2015, 05:58:24 AM
Holy crap, he does have a lot of posts but if you reported most of them and he is not banned its because mods didnt think his posts were insubstantial and they probably arent if he is here after 13k posts.

After looking at your posts, you shouldnt be complaining about that when most of them are useless aswell.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
June 02, 2015, 05:38:36 AM
i started to report a lot of his insubstantial and useless posts (don't add anything of useful to the conversation). the moderators should take an action against this type of users the most spammer is Amph (he makes 250-300 posts per week and the majority are really insubstantial or useless)

Profile link https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/amph-99297

Bye.
Pages:
Jump to: