Pages:
Author

Topic: An altcoin that can be mined on a SmartPhone's CPU!!! - page 3. (Read 3014 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
what about my battery. Huh
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
You already can, Boinc for Gridcoin and I think still Ripple. Be prepared for your phone to be too hot to hold and a battery life of 5 minutes....
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
The idea is novel, but a coin like this would be attacked like no tomorrow. A blockchain secured by smartphones would easily be attacked by just a small set of computers.

I think you are trying to implement something that can only be mined by smartphone CPUs; but if something can be mined by one CPU, then it can be mined by any other CPU.
Activity: 14
Wow an altcoin that can be mined on a SmartPhone's CPU! Your idea is very bold, is also very good, if possible, that will be a very interesting thing, hope to be successful.
Activity: 39
I Had an idea for an Altcoin that can be mined on a SmartPhone's CPU!!! I don't have the money or knowledge to make it my self, but I feel it can encourage teenagers to get involved with Altcoin mining. My hope with this post is that many people who have the skills to make this, will make many different versions of this idea.

An example of this idea is if McDonald's had it's own coin called the Mc-D coin and it was used for discount on food. The teenagers could mine the Mc-Ds as they sleep, then the next day use the Mc-Ds with money and get a discount. I'm thinking that if the coin rises in value, then the Mc-D can perches a full burger.

Please, put your thought about this post below or tweet me at https://twitter.com/AWeeSomeAltcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: