Pages:
Author

Topic: An <COINSBIT.IO> Innovative Trading Cryptosystem - page 9. (Read 21163 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
To whom to return the money back? Your fictional traders with fictitious deposits?

Yes.

And how do you see this for yourself? How can we return money to your fictional characters? I can return the fictional bitcoins to them. This will help you calm down, finally return to your mental hospital and fall behind our topic?
Coinsbit.io

What about plains to return money back to scammed users?

To whom to return the money back? Your fictional traders with fictitious deposits?
Coinsbit.io

Because CNB has no value same as the exchange that represent the token, COINSBIT is a SCAM exchange, THIEFS, LIERS and ofcourse MANIPULATORS!

You are wrong. Our CNB token is popular.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
🔥 WAYF COIN LISTING🔥
🌈 Dear users, we are glad to announce that WAY-F coin (https://wayfcoin.com/) is on Coinsbit (https://coinsbit.io/).
🌐WAY-F coin is a peer-to-peer digital coin based on the X11 algorithm and using Proof-of-Credit distribution technology. WAY-F cryptocurrency is implemented on its own Blockchain platform and has open-source code.
💵Pair: WAYF/USDT
Why is trading right only with USDT? It seems to me that it is more logical to pair with BTC or ETH, and even more so with your own CNB coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

It’s very sad to read that coinsbit scamming both users and projects.

You're right. Now there are a lot of scammers. But I hope that the protracted crypto winter of 2017-2020 will purify the market.
Coinsbit.io

Thank you, im glad you liked it, but like always i wasnt expecting something good to come out of your mouth.

You can read through it with enough info for you https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/solved-5255830

I am glad you responded it says something, at least I got your attention!

nutildah, we really appreciate your efforts to promote the Coinsbit exchange.
It’s good that there are people who don’t have a personal life, don’t have friends, don’t have a loved one, and who can completely devote themselves to a great mission - to popularize Coinsbit exchange!
Bravo nutildah (and of course your botsbitbottrader and iGO_Tech)!
Coinsbit.io
My own topic, and additional info:

More info is available:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/solved-5255830

Let's create even more topics. Our common goal is to make topics by Coinsbit exchange everywhere. Every Internet user should know about the existence of the Coinsbit exchange!
More advertising, more!
You really do the right thing!
This very cool, bro!
And I like your idea of ​​spreading the negative - black PR is also PR!

Thank you for helping to promote and popularize the Coinsbit exchange!
Coinsbit.io
bitbottrader, stop publishing your stupid, meaningless posts. Everyone has already understood the extent of your mental inadequacy.
Coinsbit.io
nutildah changed the style of writing. This is very suspicious. Do as you wrote earlier: constant senseless and useless reposts of the same thing - this is the bitbottrader style, and iGO_Tech is supposedly smart and supposedly tries to insert texts essentially... although they are also delusional.
But at least some kind of visibility of different users.
Show a little imagination - work out the fee with dignity.
Coinsbit.io

Coinsbit and p2pb2b have a lot of fake accounts here.

Cellerex, Pavel1988Pop, SlobodianiukDim446, Zahmere, Keadyar, Nannden, PPumpsTogether and other accounts are controlled by the same scam team from coinsbit & p2pb2b

Hatters boto-farm by nutildah: nutildah, bitbottrader, iGO_Tech and other...
Activity: 140
PAY MY MONEY BACK!

It seems to me that for as much time as you spend in this thread and write "PAY MY MONEY BACK!" - you could already earn 2 times more on trading. Now there is good volatility and traders make very good money.
Activity: 140

Indeed everyone likes the way you bark, well i didnt see a lawyer yet, means you dont have any grounds, however evidence will be shared to protect others, within a couple days! And already enough statements and evidences are provided, you dont own the world, and the tone of voice you using is far from respected!

What respectful tone do you expect from me? Where did you see that someone talked respectfully with paid haters?

You are in this thread solely from the point of view of discrediting the Coinsbit exchange and then you are surprised that your address is disrespectfully responded ... Cellerex has titanium patience for you.
Coinsbit.io

Indeed everyone likes the way you bark, well i didnt see a lawyer yet, means you dont have any grounds, however evidence will be shared to protect others, within a couple days! And already enough statements and evidences are provided, you dont own the world, and the tone of voice you using is far from respected!

What respectful tone do you expect from me? Where did you see that someone talked respectfully with paid haters?

So here are the links with screenshots of enough evidence (There is more) for you to share with your lawyers, I am happy to be contacted by them.

And besides these useless void screenshots you have nothing to show? Maybe I should spend 10 minutes of my time turning on Photoshop and taking screenshots where you confess to world conspiracy? )))
Coinsbit.io
You mentioned that you are not a technical department and that you cannot handle complains, from where this interest? If you just a humble employee whom gave you the authority to question complaints instead of posting announcements?
, please strictly follow our terms of reference "Black PR Coinsbit Exchange".

What about the LAW Unfair Trade Practices and exegerating what your product can do! Is Coinsbit above the Law? Your greed to take money and then hide behind your terms of use, you are a disgrace! Shortly I will share Everything, then you can compare and hide behind your pethatic terms of use that is changed in your favor after I paid and when Coinsbit made a switch to a other company name!

Besides this, the period I paid Coinsbit did not have any license as it whas expired for couple of months!

I will share shortly everything, but everything, after reading you will bark differently!

Best regards

Dogs bark and people like you, but I say. Remember this before contacting reputable people. Do not be a jerk - collect evidence, if you have it, and go to court with them. And stop groundlessly threatening here on the Internet. Coinsbit is a serious and respected cryptocurrency exchange whose lawyers will easily destroy the dubious charges you make here.
Coinsbit.io
You mentioned that you are not a technical department and that you cannot handle complains, from where this interest? If you just a humble employee whom gave you the authority to question complaints instead of posting announcements?

nutildah please log in, you are logged in as iGO_Tech, not bitbottrader account. Do not confuse people.

And generally speaking, by the way, I do not agree that in your posts you also advertise p2pb2b. You are not paid money for this. Please limit yourself to negatives only on Coinsbit. nutildah/bitbottrader/iGO_Tech agent, please strictly follow our terms of reference "Black PR Coinsbit Exchange".
Coinsbit.io
🔥 HMQ Token LISTING🔥

🔥⛔️💸💸💸  p2pb2b and coinsbit scammed users listing: 💸💸💸⛔️🔥

Explain to me what deep informational sense this next silly forum post carries in itself?
Coinsbit.io

Your tone of voice says enough, big companies does not talk like this, saying to someone if he work in a fish shop its rude. Let me teach you lesson. For big companies Social Media and the tone of voice used in communication its a representation of the company it self. So stating with your tone of voice that Coinsbit will become Binance is just for laugh, saying to @bitbottrader that he might work on a fish shop is mybe better, as the way you communicate is a PRISON language with a tone of voice of a criminal!

You're right. I was a little incorrect in my statements.
I apologize that my words offended the owners and employees of the fish shops ... of course a person like bitbottrader  would never have taken to work on such a responsible job.
Coinsbit.io
I think your accusations are baseless. I can’t liken you to say anything without verified official facts, but I really don’t know this person and the exchange office is really not in Ukraine.

He пoнимaю тex, ктo нa тaкoe вeдeтcя и лeзeт тyдa. Bpoдe бы нa фopyмe cидят знaющиe люди, a вce тaки нaxoдятcя тe, ктo пытaeтcя чтo-тo тyт зapaбoтaть. Ho paзpaбoтчикaм xopoшo, шкoльникaм oчeнь пoнpaвитcя, oни бyдyт пocтoяннo cидeть и чтo-тo дeлaть. Пoнимaю, чтo тeмa для нoвичкoв, нo дaжe нoвички нe бyдyт тaким зaнимaтьcя. Ha тaким "кpaнax" ты якoбы зapaбaтывaeшь, a нa дeлe этo oчeнь дoлгo и caмoe глaвнoe, ты никoгдa нe cмoжeшь вывecти эти дeньги. Дyмaю, кoгдa тoлькo cтoлкнyлcя c кpиптoй, тo eщe мoжнo былo пpoбoвaть cнaчaлa чтo-тo имeннo нa тaкиx вeщax, нo ceйчac дocтaтoчнo пpocтo пoчитaть фopyм и пoнять, чтo этo пoлнeйший бpeд.

Lol, isn't this your words?

You prove once again that you are a stupid and narrow-minded person. You claim that I am from Ukraine and give as an example my post written in Russian. But you probably do not know that Ukraine has its own language and they speak Ukrainian. You can check this in the special section of this forum. I live in Estonia and speak Russian as well as Estonian.
Coinsbit.io
And where does Ukraine? You are confusing something ...
The person whom you call the CEO never appeared in the Coinsbit office, and now you write that this exchange is from Ukraine, although we never worked in Ukraine.

Everyone here knows that coinsbit, p2pb2b, whitebit and other scam exchanges from the same group are controlled from Ukraine.  Information already posted many times here in forums.

Even your Ukrainian words that you recently posted here say that you are from Ukraine

I think your accusations are baseless. I can’t liken you to say anything without verified official facts, but I really don’t know this person and the exchange office is really not in Ukraine.
Coinsbit.io
It really is. Modern exchanges are regularly checked by various financial organizations. It’s just that some people don’t know this and  they think everywhere scam and deceit. They just got stuck in yesterday.

This applies to decent exchanges, but not scam exchanges from Ukraine

And where does Ukraine? You are confusing something ...
The person whom you call the CEO never appeared in the Coinsbit office, and now you write that this exchange is from Ukraine, although we never worked in Ukraine.
Pages:
Jump to: