Pages:
Author

Topic: An <COINSBIT.IO> Innovative Trading Cryptosystem - page 10. (Read 21163 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
I forget to ask everyone and who is this man who is depicted in the stupid picture that you post in your stupid posts?

Hi is Valerii Solodovnyk, CEO of Partida Services OÜ. Company behind this scam exchanges. You definitely know him  Grin

I really don't know this man. I have never met him in our office.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

It really is. Modern exchanges are regularly checked by various financial organizations. It’s just that some people don’t know this and  they think everywhere scam and deceit. They just got stuck in yesterday.

Personally, I never had a problem in Coinsbit. Sometimes the withdrawal to Graviex gets stuck. But everything is decided within a few days.
Coinsbit.io
That would be very ambitious on our part. Binance is truly the industry leader today, and projects like Binance are admirable!

Binance does not scam people in such stupid way.

What are you guys talking about. There are no scam exchanges in today's market. This is not real. The crypto industry is very tightly regulated and controlled. This is not what it was 5 years ago.

It really is. Modern exchanges are regularly checked by various financial organizations. It’s just that some people don’t know this and  they think everywhere scam and deceit. They just got stuck in yesterday.
That would be very ambitious on our part. Binance is truly the industry leader today, and projects like Binance are admirable!

Binance does not scam people in such stupid way.

What are you guys talking about. There are no scam exchanges in today's market. This is not real. The crypto industry is very tightly regulated and controlled. This is not what it was 5 years ago.
Coinsbit.io
I forget to ask everyone and who is this man who is depicted in the stupid picture that you post in your stupid posts?
Coinsbit.io

It seems to me that I can help you find people who are hiding behind their estonian company. The crypto community will know about this scam.

This is a great idea! I think you are doing an important job. People need to know who are the heroes who created such a successful and promising project as Coinsbit! More effort on your part and we will become even more famous!

Do not pay attention to these people. Your exchange in a few years will compete with Binance! You really are great!

Coinsbit.io

OK, you asked for it yourself.

Advertising does not happen much! )))

It seems to me that I can help you find people who are hiding behind their estonian company. The crypto community will know about this scam.

This is a great idea! I think you are doing an important job. People need to know who are the heroes who created such a successful and promising project as Coinsbit! More effort on your part and we will become even more famous!

Do not pay attention to these people. Your exchange in a few years will compete with Binance! You really are great!
Coinsbit.io

Coinsbit.io
And what are their claims to the exchange? For me, Coinsbit is a completely normal exchange. I often have problems with Graviex or HitBTC than with Coinsbit.

They have no problems because they are not even users of the Coinsbit exchange. These are hired haters who write meaningless posts about how the exchange supposedly deceived them.
And what are their claims to the exchange? For me, Coinsbit is a completely normal exchange. I often have problems with Graviex or HitBTC than with Coinsbit.
Coinsbit.io

I am preparing a nice pdf with all the communications and photo material and create a own topic here, this will also going in to social media, I will pay for visibility in most big citys, let them think they are smart!

This is a great idea! I think that your efforts will not be wasted and our Coinsbit exchange will become even more famous and successful.
People have learned to distinguish truth from lies and understand what is good and what is bad.
Coinsbit.io
I am an employee of the marketing department. I have nothing to do with those support. as far as I know, technical support works on the site and works very quickly.

Their autoanswer bot very quickly sends "Please wait". That's all.

Obviously you did not work in large companies and do not know what subordination between different departments is. The structure of the Coinsbit exchange work is slightly different from the structure of the work you are used to in the fish shop.
Coinsbit.io
I am not a technical support employee and I cannot handle user complaints. I do not have access to this information.

You have direct access to company management, where you can redirect complaints. You are lying that you do not have access.

Again you ... I thought that you can finally communicate with anyone here without your crazy posts.
I noticed that there have been no announcements from you for almost a week. Usually you publish news several times a day. And here is a pause ...

We publish announcements as news arrives. If there are no new listings or new services, what announcements do you want from us? We always try to inform our users as much as possible about all the innovations on the exchange.

No problems. I'm just used to the constant flow of positive news from Coinsbit. You always get used to the good!
I noticed that there have been no announcements from you for almost a week. Usually you publish news several times a day. And here is a pause ...
Coinsbit.io
Something recently little news from the Coinsbit exchange?
The summer period is always characterized by a pause in the development of most projects. In summer, as a rule, most people relax and business activity becomes minimal.
But is the Coinsbit exchange fully operational as usual? There are no summertime restrictions?

Exchange works as usual. All is well, however, as always!
The summer period is always characterized by a pause in the development of most projects. In summer, as a rule, most people relax and business activity becomes minimal.
But is the Coinsbit exchange fully operational as usual? There are no summertime restrictions?
Coinsbit.io
Pages:
Jump to: