Author

Topic: Analysis - page 113. (Read 941567 times)

Activity: 900
Merit: 1014
advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe
July 21, 2016, 06:42:35 AM
Genesis block, Bitcoin: The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

Block 1920000, Ethereum: Financial Times 20/Jul/2016 Ethereum bailout complete.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
So when does ETH go to $0? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
July 21, 2016, 06:39:06 AM
bailout coin ftw!
ETH did shot not only in their leg, but in Bitcoin leg too.

Yes and no. It is true that regulators *might* try to force BTC devs to hard fork pointing out the ETH precedent. But still they won't succeed because it is very clear for the BTC ecosystem what are BTC's promises:

• fungibility
  • censorship resistance
  • permissionless innovation
  • decentralization
  • no third-party can touch your money if you keep control of your private keys

The BTC hard fork pushed by the regulators wouldn't be adopted because these promises are clear for the vast majority of the ecosystem - especially now that those who don't understand these promises already failed with the Bitcoin Classic shitcoin and their stupid big blocks crusade.

Ethereum its always been a mess. Devs in general and Vitalik specifically keep saying ether its not money, he says it is just "a token to pay for computing cycles" - which is absurd because a token used to pay for something is actually money. Furthermore, they obviously use it as money because the ethereum foundation funds their operations with it and everybody is speculating with it. The "its not money" thing is just a way to a) try to confuse regulators (which will NOT be confused) and b) be able to change the supply whenever Vitalik wants - in this way he is able to decide when he should "print" more ethereum, when he should stop, etc... Because its not money, you know?

I own thousands of ethers, but still I'm glad they are fucking up - I saw this coming from day one.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
July 21, 2016, 06:32:01 AM
Genesis block, Bitcoin: The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

Block 1920000, Ethereum: Financial Times 20/Jul/2016 Ethereum bailout complete.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
July 21, 2016, 05:41:29 AM
bailout coin ftw!

ROFL  Grin

I expect incoming news headlines like: "Those blockchain coins claim irreversibility and free of censorship and now what?".

ETH did shot not only in their leg, but in Bitcoin leg too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
July 21, 2016, 04:04:14 AM
So are you saying it's not right people got their money back?

first off it's not really money, just a gas token for the ethereum VM to operate (by eth devs own insisting) and the tokens belong to the terms of the smart contract not any legal person(s) ... the terms got changed such that different terms can be enforced by diverting hashpower ... I'm just waiting to see if they'll hardfork for the next catastrophic DAO bug attack which is only days away now, if they hacker is in it for the lulz as much as i'm imagining

That's what happen when you shit on your objectivity bias you and all your friend developer investing in your other friend's project on the same network ....
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
July 21, 2016, 03:50:50 AM

first off it's not really money, just a gas token for the ethereum VM to operate (by eth devs own insisting) and the tokens belong to the terms of the smart contract not any legal person(s) ... the terms got changed such that different terms can be enforced by diverting hashpower ... I'm just waiting to see if they'll hardfork for the next catastrophic DAO bug attack which is only days away now, if they hacker is in it for the lulz as much as i'm imagining
Activity: 280
Merit: 300
July 21, 2016, 03:14:30 AM
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
July 21, 2016, 03:13:00 AM
With the Ethereum hardfork we welcome the first official censorship applied to the 2nd biggest blockchain :facepalm:

Indeed.

Ethereum looks increasingly like some "corporate coin" or even "bank coin" to me. Just look at the damn splash screen / logo.

A pyramid and the glass front of a banking tower in the background? Really?

hmyea, all it misses is some horus eye in the middle of it.

bailout coin ftw!

(imagine if btc would have forked to return the FBI stolen "seized" SR coins, or MK's 800k Goxed coins)
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
July 21, 2016, 02:48:21 AM
With the Ethereum hardfork we welcome the first official censorship applied to the 2nd biggest blockchain :facepalm:

Indeed.

Ethereum looks increasingly like some "corporate coin" or even "bank coin" to me. Just look at the damn splash screen / logo.

A pyramid and the glass front of a banking tower in the background? Really?

legendary
July 20, 2016, 09:55:28 PM
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
July 17, 2016, 09:35:23 PM
If we see a drop to 450ish, I can not wait to see the rebound!
legendary
Eadem mutata resurgo
July 17, 2016, 07:37:56 PM
So there is my planned entry.

haha, good luck finding someone to sell you 420 coins newbie, but be real patient and you might ...
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
July 17, 2016, 08:56:17 AM
The bearish picture remains the same with target 450 through a bear flag and enormous support at 420. Daily bands coiling, bold move expected soon.

I even don't beleive ))

https://new.tradingview.com/x/Fs9Am8yz/

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YDBpslik-Short-term-Bitcoin-Short-due-to-cumulative-volume-exhaustion/

I made some similar prediction but based on cumulative volume and OKcoin quarterly futures premium.

Even at the blood of the $540 initial crash the futures premium remained heavy overbought.

That leads to conclusion that bearish scenario is very likely, 480-450 target, and as Luc says, 420 is enormous support. So there is my planned entry.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
Activity: 900
Merit: 1014
advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe
July 09, 2016, 02:28:08 PM
I (don't) want to believe.
legendary
Eadem mutata resurgo
July 09, 2016, 07:25:39 AM
yawn ... different wrong lines today master.
legendary
July 09, 2016, 07:22:41 AM
The bearish picture remains the same with target 450 through a bear flag and enormous support at 420. Daily bands coiling, bold move expected soon.

I even don't beleive ))

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
July 05, 2016, 10:11:51 AM
Strange patterns forming right now. Might be due to "the halving". Maybe we wont see a consolidation till December after all.

Maybe not till December, but we will most likely fail to make new highs on this run and have another sizeable down leg before we can have another serious run up.

you are thinking like 2013 i have same feeling on this month ago and something is not just right
we all expect to see big price change but will it be like last time November will be crucial month for this

there is no historical correlation. the price is right. always.

maybe the halvening bulls will be disappointed by a flattening price and bears will carry on or the opposite will happen.

the beauty of it is nobody knows, yet everybody agrees bitcoin is set to reach new highs on the long, medium term.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
July 05, 2016, 05:50:31 AM
Strange patterns forming right now. Might be due to "the halving". Maybe we wont see a consolidation till December after all.

Maybe not till December, but we will most likely fail to make new highs on this run and have another sizeable down leg before we can have another serious run up.

you are thinking like 2013 i have same feeling on this month ago and something is not just right
we all expect to see big price change but will it be like last time November will be crucial month for this
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
July 05, 2016, 05:07:25 AM

This could mean the come back of that legendary ping pong party  Grin
Jump to: