Author

Topic: Analysis - page 111. (Read 941567 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 30, 2016, 06:21:47 AM

The whole ethereum project was for only 1 purpose - push hard fork into Bitcoin.
 Hard forking Etheruem to bail out a few people says a lot about the current state of Ethereum.If the devs themselves had not put any money into the project, they wouldn’t have considered hard forking by any means. The only reason they did so is to save their own behinds, and the community just eats up the decision like hotcakes.If every Bitcoin investor who lost money due to a failed project would ask for their money back, there would have been hundreds of hard forks.
  Luc(Pentarh,Кpиптoпoxyиcт),harm watch,harm catch.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
July 30, 2016, 04:50:59 AM
^^ everybody's going soft these days ...

soft fork is as sordid as the notion of soft rape.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
July 30, 2016, 12:35:28 AM
^^ everybody's going soft these days ...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
July 29, 2016, 11:57:07 PM
[conspiracy mode]

Looks like "They" want some hardfork in Bitcoin by doing it in ETH.

https://mobile.twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/755853907654356993

ETH price goes down hard while it has majority of power. And ETC price doing versa up, while ETC fork has 10% of power. Miners support ETH while speculants - ETC. ETH schizophrenia is in progress. I think "They" want to make some expirement with Bitcoin. They were almost succeed with it with Mike Hearn. But community kicked them out.

Who are "Them"? I think its a some group of big ppl wanted to watch what happens with Bitcoin nightmare - hardfork. Of course those Armstrongs and Hearns are just puppets.

This explains why ETH got so much sociaty and media attention last months. It's a trojan horse preparing Bitcoin for hardfork. They took control of ETH, made an enourmous PR, fuck it up and now what? - "Look! It's safe!". Why else coinbase suddenly starts to support just forked ETH chain?

I think someone needs to kidnap Armstrong & Hearn, put a gun into their mouth and ask "Who do you work for"?.

https://twitter.com/SDLerner/status/759022750623272960

The whole ethereum project was for only 1 purpose - push hard fork into Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
July 28, 2016, 06:42:31 PM
Haha, Armstrong has failed spectacularly. I've been watching the ETH/ETC drama, and it's far from being a success case. I'd rather call it a clusterfuck Grin It even hardened my stance on those bitcoin phorkers. Go phork yourselves.

whats gone wrong? has ETH price crashed? were the na-sayer forced into somthing they didnt want? where is this clusterfuck?

its all a matter of perception i guess.

its funny because combined marketcap of ETH and ETC is even higher then pre-HF
Which makes sense, and I'm not sure why the market cap being higher automatically saves the ETX series from being a clusterfuck. The amount of money invested in Hillary Clinton doesn't make her past cleansed because she has a high net worth. Money and value =/= respect.

ETH seems to be having a hard time figuring out what it wants to do with its side chain now, and to be honest I personally see all of this being propped up entirely by speculation. The multitude of chains are just becoming too complex and personally I don't think that Ethereum is going to have a long life if it has to have so many chains going.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
July 28, 2016, 05:38:59 PM

I dont see 420 happening. But if it does, my respect.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
July 28, 2016, 02:48:15 PM
Haha, Armstrong has failed spectacularly. I've been watching the ETH/ETC drama, and it's far from being a success case. I'd rather call it a clusterfuck Grin It even hardened my stance on those bitcoin phorkers. Go phork yourselves.

whats gone wrong? has ETH price crashed? were the na-sayer forced into somthing they didnt want? where is this clusterfuck?

Clusterfuck is that there are two competing chains, which even haven't been properly severed, with two tokens which are showing strong negative price correlation. One's  perception must be really perverted to call that a success Grin Especially considering that confidence is the most important thing in finance.

I personally think ETC is gonna lose in the end, and it will mean Bailout Buterin and his community won't ever get any of my money for his token. As if anyone cared  Cheesy
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
July 27, 2016, 10:06:01 PM

its funny because combined marketcap of ETH and ETC is even higher then pre-HF
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
July 27, 2016, 09:35:40 PM

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
July 27, 2016, 03:42:57 PM
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
July 27, 2016, 12:06:05 PM
I'm ready for $420.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
July 27, 2016, 03:04:23 AM
I think someone needs to kidnap Armstrong & Hearn, put a gun into their mouth and ask "Who do you work for"?.

You'd probably couldn't squeeze the gun past the fat govvy dick that's already in there ...

rofl +1 Grin

whatever the bullshit them mother forkers come up with next for messing with bitcoin, it's just noise.

fact is it'd be even more concerning if they would not try harder.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
July 27, 2016, 03:01:49 AM
feels like the big short we were waiting for will happen today  Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 27, 2016, 02:58:00 AM
The immutable proof-of-work chain is the real Ethereum, doesn't really matter that it's called "Classic".

ETH price goes down hard while it has majority of power. And ETC price doing versa up, while ETC fork has 10% of power. Miners support ETH while speculants - ETC. ETH schizophrenia is in progress. I think "They" want to make some expirement with Bitcoin. They were almost succeed with it with Mike Hearn. But community kicked them out.

I'm not sure miners will support ETHF. Miners support what is more profitable, and if ETC rises, miners will switch for higher profit margins. Sure, some miners had selfish interests in mining ETHF as they were invested in the DAO shit storm, but everyone else will just follow profitability.

I agree regarding speculators: for instance I haven't owned a single ETH, but I was and am willing to support ETC with my liquidity, just because immutability and crypto are indistinguishable. Those who attempt to sever this "holy" tie should be (financially) punished by the crypto community in order to set a perfect example of what happens to those who try.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
July 26, 2016, 09:06:00 PM
[conspiracy mode]

Who are "Them"? I think its a some group of big ppl wanted to watch what happens with Bitcoin nightmare - hardfork. Of course those Armstrongs and Hearns are just puppets.

This explains why ETH got so much sociaty and media attention last months. It's a trojan horse preparing Bitcoin for hardfork. They took control of ETH, made an enourmous PR, fuck it up and now what? - "Look! It's safe!". Why else coinbase suddenly starts to support just forked ETH chain?

Armstrong said "Success! Ethereum's hard work seems to have gone well. Could still be bugs so far so good."

I laugh at that. In using the ETH/ETC analogy look at what's happening? There are some who still believe that ETC is the real Ethereum. They cannot and would not risk doing the same thing with bitcoins.
legendary
July 26, 2016, 08:29:21 PM
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
July 26, 2016, 08:26:59 PM

You'd probably couldn't squeeze the gun past the fat govvy dick that's already in there ...
legendary
July 26, 2016, 08:00:21 PM
[conspiracy mode]

legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
July 26, 2016, 02:39:40 PM

Miners would not be selling below their mining costs.  Supply would be reduced. 

The would not sell, or they would not mine?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
July 26, 2016, 01:42:57 PM
Jump to: