Pages:
Author

Topic: =Analysis Fractal= - page 2. (Read 4705 times)

legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061
May 07, 2015, 03:21:05 AM
Option A is closest to my own expectations. Very interesting analysis thanks for sharing that
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
May 07, 2015, 01:27:41 AM
I love your user name. Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
May 06, 2015, 06:51:27 PM
Scenario C would imply the serious hurt was still ahead of us - which of course could very well be, although it wouldn't be a very comfortable situations for most of us. Interesting idea, and even though I also believe Bitcoin to be highly fractal (like many charts), I don't think it's that easy to predict future price movements!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 06, 2015, 03:44:28 PM
it's all about if "the majority" think that we have already a good price to buy or not

I only posted fractals and indicators because they are objective. Emotion is interpretation, is arbitrary. hard to measure.

But still important.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
May 06, 2015, 03:34:29 PM
it's all about if "the majority" think that we have already a good price to buy or not(seeing how we are not rising, i don't think so...), it is possible that "the majority" are waiting for something lower around 150-200 to start buying in mass(despite this i don't want to vote for A), nothing is really clear at the moment, but we should at least be safe from sub 100...

i voted none
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1004
May 06, 2015, 03:07:22 PM
I believe in a 150 bottom, even tho I don't see it as far fetched to see a 90 ish bottom, a quick visit to double figures before we truly start the next bubble cycle. I hope so since for anyone collecting BTC now is good news.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 06, 2015, 02:36:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/EJp8fmh.jpg  -  link to big chart.

Hello, Fractal Analysis using overlay of $32 and $1200 bubbles. Just idle musings, definitely don't trade solely on this analysis. Currently Scenario A is strongest due to lack of major 200EMA conflicts. Comparison A is zoomed in too much, chart is much more aesthetically convincing zoomed out a bit.  

Note the similarities in indicator fluctuations for the scen, especially major points around elliot waves 2, 4, A, B, C. Also indicators not shown here include StochRSI, EMA crossovers in 7/21 and 9/30, daily and weekly. These indicators support A the most, but B and C are also valid to slightly lesser extent.

Cumulative volume indicators, such as volume OBV, money flow and Accumulation/Distribution lines, are not reliable here - exchanges fluctuate in popularity.

ADX and such, are inconclusive thus far.

Crashes bouncing off near-exact 200EMA are very significant.

Fibonacci levels useless.

Bollinger Bands inconclusive because of how arbitrary the paramaters are and how sensitive the bands can be to parameters.

Parabolic SAR supports Scen A with varying paramaters - its mathematical basis is similar to that of 200EMA after all.

qualifications: I am math genius and successful trader thus far, %, $, and max-drawdown-proportion wise.

A implies 150 was the bottom, we are flat then slow up from here.
B implies 1 more drop, perhaps a double bottom. Bottom at $90.
C implies 2 more drops, one bottom near $90, another at $50. The $50 would be Extremely Significant. All the stars and planets align.

Vote which scen you foresee you bunch of homo sapiens

https://i.imgur.com/EJp8fmh.jpg

Pages:
Jump to: