Pages:
Author

Topic: And the yobit.net campaign is back - page 3. (Read 1303 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
September 26, 2019, 06:49:33 PM
Is anyone able to scrape a list of all users who are displaying this signature?

Want to bet who will be faster to reply with a complete list ?

suchmoon or LoyceV ?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
September 26, 2019, 06:43:41 PM
Is anyone able to scrape a list of all users who are displaying this signature?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
September 26, 2019, 05:58:10 PM
So.. you are saying that getting into a signature campaign is based on luck ?
Of course not, it was an euphemism. However I don't know DarkStar's way, go as him if you wonder what is his decision processes.
I'm not defending anything, just stating some facts. They do provide some shady options, that's for sure but nobody is forcing people to be greedy and foolish. They have never cheated me, I have never seen proof they stole from others.
This is some serious groundhog day stuff Grin
Smiley True that. I'm already certain on how it's going to end... just hoping naively. And yet, I'm not claiming it isn't spammy. It obviously depends on people that participate, you just have to admit that sizing all people with one measure will lead inevitably to harm.
Total ban will be a form of collective punishment, social justice, manifestation of communism at it's purest form.
Forum already has means for dealing with flood or spam, no need for final solutions - those don't work anyway.
legendary
September 26, 2019, 05:42:19 PM
it says maximum 20 per day not minimum. I write 5 messeges per day in average so for me it suits well. I participated

Yes, based on your post quality this campaign indeed suits you perfectly..

Very interesting project, I started to collect coins for launching infinity node
I follow discord and Telegram. There are too much messages so it's easily to miss information about the fork  Wink
Where can I see the list of new features those will be after the fork?
Any idea about DOGE price end of year? Will it reach 100 sat again?
It's not mining but pay for seeing ads.  It's not the same.  
And invest in membership means some kind of "BUX" with upgrade = ponzy

Just a classical shitposter.. with already 13 shitposts today.
I guess since you joined the campaign, you really have an incentive to shitpost ?

But hey.. thanks for helping me to bump my report count  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 26, 2019, 05:39:38 PM
it says maximum 20 per day not minimum. I write 5 messeges per day in average so for me it suits well. I participated

A small correction: recently you barely posted a couple of times a month and today you made 13 posts.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
September 26, 2019, 05:35:48 PM
How can they be so moronic, this it probably the fourth time they try with this spam-storm requirements. I bearly reach 20 posts per week they are requiring 20 per day. I'll guess I'll be busy reporting the next few days.

legendary
September 26, 2019, 05:34:35 PM
~

This is some serious groundhog day stuff Grin

I'm quite certain we've heard the same arguments almost word for word back in April and that didn't end well. If you want a different outcome this time I would suggest a different approach. Go and make posts that contribute to the forum and make your point that way. Just saying that the campaign is not spammy is not going to work, for historic reasons.
legendary
September 26, 2019, 05:28:38 PM
Now think for a second about those who were a bit less lucky.

So.. you are saying that getting into a signature campaign is based on luck ?

Please explain..

Does DarkStar_ toss the dice a few hundred times ? Or flip some coins ? How does he decide who gets accepted and who doesn't ?
Maybe just making a huge list, closing his eyes and pointing onto a random name with his finger ?

Please stop being condescending and judgemental, just because its fine to hate one of the last truly free and anonymous exchanges.

Wait.. what? Are you serious ?
Just because you are getting 1$ per post, doesn't mean you have to defend every scam.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
September 26, 2019, 05:16:55 PM
How can they be so moronic, this it probably the fourth time they try with this spam-storm requirements. I bearly reach 20 posts per week they are requiring 20 per day. I'll guess I'll be busy reporting the next few days.
They do not require 20 post per day, it is a maximum they will pay for.
Minimum requirement appears to be 1 post per 60 days. Still all that bad?
It's easy for you to say that is all spam and shit posts, because you ware selected for the most prestigious campaign around.
Now think for a second about those who were a bit less lucky. Please stop being condescending and judgemental, just because its fine to hate one of the last truly free and anonymous exchanges. On the other hand, real spam or rather burst and flood should definitely get reported...
legendary
September 26, 2019, 04:47:25 PM
I'll guess I'll be busy reporting the next few days.

Just automate it:

Code:
for post in newPostsList:
    if isWearingYobitSig():
        post.getuser().report("spam")

Guaranteed accuracy: 99+%
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3150
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
September 26, 2019, 04:43:46 PM
Activity: 1659
Merit: 687
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
September 26, 2019, 04:38:45 PM
So, I guess we'll see them on top of http://loyce.club/active/ soon.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 2036
September 26, 2019, 04:22:07 PM
Well here's a sign that they haven't learned anything as they aren't informing users of even the basic requirements to participate. I'm confused by this Brand new account then given the email states Sr. Member and above. Considering that was in the last round as well did they accept lower ranks?
registering, or trying to register my yobit account signature today. unable to input signature in profile. maybe there is probation time for new users before they can use that feature you suppose? thank you for any advice in advance.

Well, the problem would be all those inactive members, but in this hypothetical case, what if it were one of us good guys who do post anyway, that shouldn't be a stain on the individual.
Also, it says on their page, there are rules (no low quality posts), but I'm not sure how they will enforce that.
I believe last time you only got banned if you had at least one good report against you and were wearing the Yobit signature, so most participants got temp banned. I don't think it needs to be a stain on anyone's reputation for advertising a service, unless they continue to advertise the service after it's been proven to harm users, for example exit scams.

So when it apparently fired up again a month or so ago was that false. Didn't they advertise it on their website and then not pay users. I might have been wrong I didn't follow it to hard, and wasn't sure if anyone actually continued to wear the signature.

legendary
September 26, 2019, 04:15:18 PM
Did they have this rule last time?
★ Personal Message must be set to CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
They are pushing the limits a bit here, using bitcointalk to advertise their own forum.

The signature itself also says "CryptoTalk.org MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!" and links to that site. So it's totally not a yobit campaign, everybody relax now /s
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
September 26, 2019, 04:08:11 PM
Oh shit, here we go again... Seems that they haven't learned from previous story. I don't see any changes from previous campaign, except personal text message. Well, if spam wave will repeat, I think we all know what's going to happen - theymos simply will ban their signatures permanently. So, Yobit is playing with fire now, because as I understand they don't have manager again.
Interesting, does users who been in their campaign previously, can join campaign again? If yes, brace yourselves, winter spammers is coming.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
September 26, 2019, 03:25:17 PM
(bitmixer had a similar style but I think they had someone moderating and could afford a lot more in pay)... Their support was awful though sometimes...
Bitmixer had the same problem until Lauda(?) stepped in. There was also something similar with hilariousandco handling a previously spam-heavy campaign, I believe.
legendary
September 26, 2019, 03:12:27 PM
That's an extreme hypothetical and in no way applicable to Yobit. Last time they did this we saw hordes of long-dormant accounts wake up just to shitpost.

Well, between you and me.. and maybe others, it wouldn't be that bad would it? How's your current signature paying? (chipmixer?)

If Yobit would pay as much as Chipmixer they could just go ahead and hire DarkStar_ along with all recent Chipmixer applicants who didn't get accepted and it would be a great campaign.

But their pricing and limit of 20 posts per day indicates that they're going for quantity, not quality.

Also, it says on their page, there are rules (no low quality posts), but I'm not sure how they will enforce that.

I doubt they'll even try.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
September 26, 2019, 03:09:39 PM
What if you post 20 anyway, with or without a signature. Does the signature make your post any better or worse without it?

That's an extreme hypothetical and in no way applicable to Yobit. Last time they did this we saw hordes of long-dormant accounts wake up just to shitpost.

Actually there were a few good accounts that didn't get banned.

It was a very low number but still. And the pay from them is actually not bad when you compare it to a lot of the campaigns on here (bitmixer had a similar style but I think they had someone moderating and could afford a lot more in pay)... Their support was awful though sometimes...

shady

With the "invest box", "rise-only market" and an "8 btc value coin" I think that's a bit of an understatement (the coin was only at 8btc for a couple of minutes but still)...
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
September 26, 2019, 03:09:30 PM
Did they have this rule last time?
★ Personal Message must be set to CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
They are pushing the limits a bit here, using bitcointalk to advertise their own forum.

Also, live from the trollbox:

etherbit61 L1: anybody knows about signature campaigns?
kastech L1: etherbit61, you need to be registered on Bitcointalk and have a lot of followers and posts... not something you can just suddenly decide to do to earn here

This sucks, I have zero followers here ...guess I'll have to pass.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
September 26, 2019, 03:05:51 PM
Theymos banning the Yobit campaign in 3......2......
Pages:
Jump to: