Pages:
Author

Topic: Andriod or IOS - page 2. (Read 503 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 12
November 26, 2019, 02:18:16 AM
It all comes to the term "What do you get out of your device?"

iOS are smooth in running, have a good ecosystem and better security. Also have better gaming experience and less glitches in software. Better connection between hardware and software. And above all, Apple is very good in updates of software if your iOS device supports.

On the other side, Android give more things for less, more freedom of doing what you can do your device and customization. Ina ddition to it you can also But on the other hand your phone can be affected by virus etc. Optimization of hardware and software is not good than iPhones. On the other hand, there are more apps.

Result:
If you give edge to security and better software and can live with less apps. Then iOS is for you.
                                                        BUT
If you want more features and apps with cheap prices and can live with less security then Android is for you.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 25, 2019, 06:41:24 PM
those who use Android are smarter than those who use iOS  Grin Tongue
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
November 25, 2019, 05:01:35 PM
All in all we will have more Android users than the iphone ones. As per the research, 75% of the total mobile users are Android based and 23% consists of the IOS users. I believe many people still want to use iphones but due to their high prices they are forced to use Android phones. If we make the iphones cheaper, many of those android lovers will shift to Iphone too.
Yes I just found out also most user have using a adroid device, Ill think it comfortable on them to use it. Even do in my country people in here walking in the street and even every places you can see some android user. Maybe the price of android are more cheap than IOS. Due more high price of IOS so many of us in here are comes from android.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 25, 2019, 02:39:24 PM
I've started with android and I really like it, I think I started using it since the gingerbread os. I've used an iphone which was sold to me and later on I gave it to my sister when I felt out of the place while using it and that gave happiness on her.

I'm used to android apps and I really can't compare the two because I mostly dwelled with android usage than iOS. There's more variant, models and brands for android.
Activity: 164
Merit: 13
November 25, 2019, 02:34:38 PM
I love android - specifically all the phones not available in the US market.
I love mac os, but HATE iphones.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
November 25, 2019, 04:41:07 AM

It's how they waste people's money

Just like Starbucks.

As long as there's demand, Apple will continue to laugh their way to the bank!
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 79
November 25, 2019, 04:27:27 AM

But with Android you don't need to use any app to transfer files

True that, there's a reason why iOS is kinda "exquisite".

Imagine they even charge a premium for both the cables and charger. One time I remembered Apple disabling third-party cables just to shut off their competitors.

It's how they waste people's money
November 25, 2019, 03:57:32 AM

True that, there's a reason why iOS is kinda "exquisite".

Imagine they even charge a premium for both the cables and charger. One time I remembered Apple disabling third-party cables just to shut off their competitors.
copper member
November 25, 2019, 03:42:48 AM
its easy to use and compatible with windows os, one of my friends have iphone and want to transfer files to my pc but he couldnt do that, but with android phone you just need connect your cable to pc and you can easily transfer files to pc

He could either use iTunes or send through Drive if the files are larger.

November 25, 2019, 03:27:23 AM
its easy to use and compatible with windows os, one of my friends have iphone and want to transfer files to my pc but he couldnt do that, but with android phone you just need connect your cable to pc and you can easily transfer files to pc

He could either use iTunes or send through Drive if the files are larger.
copper member
November 25, 2019, 03:20:58 AM
I like to using Android or smartphone. As it's easy to use.
thanks all.
Activity: 238
November 24, 2019, 11:14:33 PM
I like to using Android or smartphone. As it's easy to use.
thanks all.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
November 23, 2019, 09:39:12 PM
For me I must like IOS but I can't afford because IOS is too much expensive otherthan Android, IOS is good in performance like playing games etc. Ios has a very good chipset other than Android so I must prefer IOS.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 23, 2019, 06:11:17 AM
Many people are still confused on which mobile phone to choose when they need to buy new phones. Will people prefer Android for ease of use / customization or use IOS, as sort of Jail but with greater security ?

Tell us your views and experience on this.
i am an IOS user for many years and what attracts me since then?its because of the security apple company can give,but this is before the hackers learn how to break those securities.

nowadays the Ipads can re open the apple ID's even how secured apple gives to it and this gives me more concern now and thinking to change gadgets since there are already a hacking now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 132
November 23, 2019, 01:11:00 AM
Iphone safe phone  Grin
There has been a lot of news about the hacking of Apple's secure phone  Grin

They tell me that iphone not buggy, and I them push-button phone, too,, why to pay more? Grin

I chose android is not cheap and chose a smartphone because of its capabilities that allow me to do what can not be in the iphone.

I never understood people who are willing to pay a lot of money for a smartphone that was released in 2011(iphone 5s), 2014(iphone 6s): https://www.amazon.in/Apple-iPhone-6S-Gold-32GB/dp/B01M0CJNVL
Activity: 4
November 23, 2019, 01:06:05 AM
I think that IOS is better than Android, because IOS has more advanced features compared to Android, and for a more charming and elegant design iOS
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
November 22, 2019, 10:50:44 AM
There is no best of both worlds when we talk about the topic of Android VS iOS.
Security? iOS
Customization? Android
Ecosystem? iOS
Choices? Android

However, over the years, I have come to love Android, mainly because there is so much competition here that everyone is trying something new here.

Foldable Tablet? Take Galaxy Fold
Foldable Flip Phone? Moto Razr
108 MP? Mi Note 10
120 Hz Screen? Asus ROG.
All in One? Oneplus 7T Pro.

Choices. You have all in the world.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
November 22, 2019, 09:06:34 AM
Many people are still confused on which mobile phone to choose when they need to buy new phones. Will people prefer Android for ease of use / customization or use IOS, as sort of Jail but with greater security ?

Tell us your views and experience on this.

I think am OK with android. I never really used iOS devices before. I suspect it was due to the fan boy thing that was so popular back then(I wonder if it's still popular today). I became an android fan due the ideals especially the open source ideal. I was alittle worried back then about using iPhone. This has stuck with me to this day.
Whether those ideals are still being upheld to this day, I don't know.
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
November 22, 2019, 08:16:41 AM
I buy only Android. I understand that many people like iOS, but I don’t. Because Android is much freer than iOS
Activity: 4
November 22, 2019, 08:16:30 AM
That's very subjective.

iOS advocates will praise the resale value, smoothness of iOS, lifecycle and simplicity of the ecosystem.

Meanwhile, Androids will clamor about the endless designs, "bang for your back" specs, large(r) screens and quick charge. Security, definitely miles behind Apple but as long as you don't simply download or visit sus stuffs, you'll do fine. Like how I had my device for years without any incidence because Android has matured alot without the needing for root.

I never fancied much owning an Apple device until I purchased an iPad which introduced me to the whole ecosystem. That's when I learned to enjoy the best of both worlds.

Now I understand why many designers and producers favor Apple products.
Pages:
Jump to: