Pages:
Author

Topic: Andriod or IOS - page 3. (Read 505 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 22, 2019, 05:11:08 AM
I like to use Android mobile. Price is not high Android device.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
November 22, 2019, 03:34:37 AM
Many people are still confused on which mobile phone to choose when they need to buy new phones. Will people prefer Android for ease of use / customization or use IOS, as sort of Jail but with greater security ?

Tell us your views and experience on this.
IOS devices also can be hacked so why losing convenience, my choice will be Android which is more customized and lot cheaper than an IOS device.
Activity: 994
Merit: 280
November 22, 2019, 02:03:46 AM
All in all we will have more Android users than the iphone ones. As per the research, 75% of the total mobile users are Android based and 23% consists of the IOS users. I believe many people still want to use iphones but due to their high prices they are forced to use Android phones. If we make the iphones cheaper, many of those android lovers will shift to Iphone too.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 22, 2019, 12:40:50 AM
I am using ios and android but ios is more secure than android.
Activity: 105
Merit: 7
November 21, 2019, 11:40:54 PM
I prefer Android, besides more affordable price. Android is also an interesting app.
Activity: 144
November 21, 2019, 11:03:57 PM
I chose Android  Cool
Activity: 4
November 21, 2019, 06:54:20 PM
Me smartphone on the Android well suits
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
November 21, 2019, 06:37:24 PM
Almost 5 years right now Im still using iphone, Actually Im not the one buying iphone my sister give it to me on my birthday. I know they tell about iphone on how security it is so that's why I choose iphone than android. But to much expensive need more lot of money to buy iphone, Android are good also but in comes security they can easily affected.
Activity: 4
November 21, 2019, 05:58:02 PM
As an Android user for about 7 years now, my opinion is probably a bit biassed. Obviously, I side with Android more as it is the cheaper option of the two and offers a lot more possibilities when it comes to installing and even developing your own apps. However, I must admit that iOS is still better in terms of security, so the extra buck is definitely worth it if you feel like you need extra protection.
Activity: 3
Merit: 1
November 21, 2019, 04:04:00 PM
i think ios more secure than android. im using ios for my own data securing. android is more playable, developable platform. its like a back yard, gaming testing pool.

I agree with you! I also have both for exactly the same reasons as what you have say. Both have their advantages, it's not fair to say that one is better than the other.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
November 21, 2019, 02:19:20 PM
I m using android for last 7 years. iphone is expensive that's very average mobile user prefer android because of affordability. Rest I dont think there is anything on iPhone which is not available on android phones.

Keep aside that iPhone are expensive and have more security. Don't you think that iPhone user interface is more user friendly. The way the apps are arranged, the style and everything is perfect and with so many customizations of Android, none can provide a UI which is equal to IOS in terms of ease of use.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
November 21, 2019, 01:57:51 PM
I m using android for last 7 years. iphone is expensive that's very average mobile user prefer android because of affordability. Rest I dont think there is anything on iPhone which is not available on android phones.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 21, 2019, 01:49:39 PM
i think ios more secure than android. im using ios for my own data securing. android is more playable, developable platform. its like a back yard, gaming testing pool.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
November 21, 2019, 01:31:09 PM
That's very subjective.

iOS advocates will praise the resale value, smoothness of iOS, lifecycle and simplicity of the ecosystem.

Meanwhile, Androids will clamor about the endless designs, "bang for your back" specs, large(r) screens and quick charge. Security, definitely miles behind Apple but as long as you don't simply download or visit sus stuffs, you'll do fine. Like how I had my device for years without any incidence because Android has matured alot without the needing for root.

I never fancied much owning an Apple device until I purchased an iPad which introduced me to the whole ecosystem. That's when I learned to enjoy the best of both worlds.

Now I understand why many designers and producers favor Apple products.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
November 21, 2019, 12:49:47 PM
Many people are still confused on which mobile phone to choose when they need to buy new phones. Will people prefer Android for ease of use / customization or use IOS, as sort of Jail but with greater security ?

Tell us your views and experience on this.
Pages:
Jump to: