Pages:
Author

Topic: Android vs Window phones ....... - page 15. (Read 41995 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
April 03, 2017, 08:10:25 PM
I like android phones than windows phone because android phones are more convenient and have more great applications than windows.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
April 03, 2017, 02:58:05 PM
I also like android phones as well. No one is using windows phones here.  Smiley. And I think I won't go for Windows phone if ever they gave me one.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 03, 2017, 01:40:46 AM
I always used android. I like these phones. I myself customize it as convenient for me. There are many applications that make using the phone very convenient
Probably the only superiority of android over other OSes is the support for Google Play. And in terms of distribution, the android is the leader all over the world.
But we do not take into account the fact that windows phone is still a little familiar to the consumer and therefore his ratings are small. But I want to assure you that windows phone has all the possibilities to become a leader in the market.

It is going to take a lot of innovation and flashy stuff for windows phone to catch up to the current leaders. People tend to keep using what they already know. I think everyone is waiting on Microsoft's new big thing to come out.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
April 03, 2017, 01:31:36 AM
I always used android. I like these phones. I myself customize it as convenient for me. There are many applications that make using the phone very convenient
Probably the only superiority of android over other OSes is the support for Google Play. And in terms of distribution, the android is the leader all over the world.
But we do not take into account the fact that windows phone is still a little familiar to the consumer and therefore his ratings are small. But I want to assure you that windows phone has all the possibilities to become a leader in the market.
Activity: 11
April 02, 2017, 03:26:03 PM
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
April 02, 2017, 03:14:03 PM
Activity: 48
April 02, 2017, 01:25:35 PM
Android wins hands down, win phone is dead no good updates or new phones
Activity: 17
April 02, 2017, 12:29:49 PM
When you consider apps, android is the best choice. You can get number of applications for android that too for free. For some pro apps we need to pay some money to download but that's OK. When it comes to security, Windows has strong hold compared to Android. But you can still safeguard your android device by using any good antivirus applications..
If you take into account the ease of use of the operating system, then windows phone has a more straightforward menu, but the android is more common and support for Google Play. There are already more that like it.
Activity: 168
April 02, 2017, 07:28:30 AM
When you consider apps, android is the best choice. You can get number of applications for android that too for free. For some pro apps we need to pay some money to download but that's OK. When it comes to security, Windows has strong hold compared to Android. But you can still safeguard your android device by using any good antivirus applications..
Activity: 229
Merit: 108
April 02, 2017, 05:30:28 AM
which one is better in your point of  views ........... Huh??
In my opinion, android is better than windows phone because of the following reasons:
1.Easier to use
2.Appropriate in a small screen
3.Better to open apps using phones
4.Looks better in phone
We all know that windows are great in personal computer, however just because it is good in computer, it doesn't mean it is good for moblie/smartphones.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
April 02, 2017, 05:07:10 AM
I used a Windows phone some time ago, and it is not a very good OS, as for me. I have recently got one of the Xiaomi phones for me from a smartphone comparison service, and I like everything about it. Works much better, there are much more apps for Android and there are more features available
Activity: 75
March 30, 2017, 05:14:55 PM
android because there is more apps
Activity: 97
March 30, 2017, 03:19:06 PM
Everyone has their pros and cons, but I like the android more. Android is more budget-friendly, has more apps and less battery power. Winds is a bit complicated and expensive, but there are fewer viruses.
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
March 30, 2017, 03:12:00 PM
Android phone very familiar in the world
Activity: 127
March 30, 2017, 09:10:08 AM
Android is more popular and better. It seems to me that Windows is better suited for computers, not for phones. There's less application and the menu is completely unclear somehow scattered.
Activity: 120
March 29, 2017, 11:35:46 PM
Windows Phone 8.1 and Android Lollipop all have their own advantages, Android 5.0 seems to be the land of color, sweeter while the Windows Phone 8.1 is more about simplicity but still has its own unique. Both OSs have a different approach but still fully support the features needed for the user. Android 5.0 is more feature-rich, more customizable but heavier, while Windows Phone 8.1 is smoother and smoother in performance. And you, which operating system do you prefer?
I have a desire to check the capabilities of windows phone, but so far I'm using android and very satisfied with all the features that my smartphone provides me. Although the feedback I understand that windows has a more pleasant and intuitive interface.
Activity: 85
March 15, 2017, 07:05:44 AM
Windows Phone 8.1 and Android Lollipop all have their own advantages, Android 5.0 seems to be the land of color, sweeter while the Windows Phone 8.1 is more about simplicity but still has its own unique. Both OSs have a different approach but still fully support the features needed for the user. Android 5.0 is more feature-rich, more customizable but heavier, while Windows Phone 8.1 is smoother and smoother in performance. And you, which operating system do you prefer?
Activity: 168
March 15, 2017, 06:56:00 AM
No dought android rules
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
March 15, 2017, 06:30:52 AM
Android future, windows lost...
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 15, 2017, 01:41:55 AM
I like android phones because it supports many applications.
Pages:
Jump to: