Pages:
Author

Topic: Android vs Window phones ....... - page 18. (Read 41995 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
February 26, 2017, 01:27:45 PM
I like android. in my oppinion this market is more developed for the consumer

That's right, it is an android has the largest range of users, and so the place is the leader of this operating system.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
February 21, 2017, 10:20:51 AM
I like android. in my oppinion this market is more developed for the consumer
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 21, 2017, 01:50:05 AM
Android for me. You can root it and do anything you want from it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 20, 2017, 11:42:36 PM
If you're a power-user (you want to maximize your phone's resources, customize every detail of your UI, you want a large number and a good variety of apps), then go for Android.

Windows phones are mostly for aesthetics, the community support isn't that good either
Activity: 13
February 20, 2017, 10:46:01 AM
I prefer the Android. I don't my laptop already got Windows, I have suffered on your phone. Moreover, service support Google I like. Also, I like that the Google play market a lot of free software which suits me perfectly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
February 20, 2017, 10:43:52 AM
I have never heard about rooting a phone till i have read your guys posts. I have google it a bit and from what i have found is, that it is a bit tricky thing to do. If it is a new phone it says you can lose your guarantee for phone if you root it. But it sound good for person to be able to set his or her phone the way they like, and that should be an able.

If you have done it several times, it's easy.
Good instructions you find on https://www.xda-developers.com for example
And at any time you can reset it and re-install an original Android firm version.
But logically download or backup before.

Thanks for the information and web site, i will check it out later because i don't have time now. I will need to be careful because i have never done it. I would not want to mess up my phone, it is a bit old but i don't have money to buy new XD . I think this will keep me busy for sometime, to make everything the way i want Cheesy . Thanks.
Activity: 784
Merit: 511
February 19, 2017, 05:59:40 PM
I have never heard about rooting a phone till i have read your guys posts. I have google it a bit and from what i have found is, that it is a bit tricky thing to do. If it is a new phone it says you can lose your guarantee for phone if you root it. But it sound good for person to be able to set his or her phone the way they like, and that should be an able.

If you have done it several times, it's easy.
Good instructions you find on https://www.xda-developers.com for example
And at any time you can reset it and re-install an original Android firm version.
But logically download or backup before.

Activity: 40
February 19, 2017, 05:35:28 PM
Android much easier and a wide market while windows for highly knowledgeable people. I prefer windows over android.
I like Android more. Much easier than Windows, the apps on the Google play market a lot and for every taste. Additionally, I have annoying Windows on your computer. Not enough to was on the phone this buggy Windows.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
February 19, 2017, 05:23:55 PM
Android. You've got more control over the device, it's open source, and it's more secure. That's all on top of the much broader selection of apps

I agree with you when you said there are much broader selection of applications on android, that is totaly truth. But i dont agree with your statemant that you have more control over the device with android os. Because there are some basic os applications that you cant turn off even if you dont need them. They are built in as main part of phone and even if you dont use them or dont need them, they eat your phone resources. That is one of biggest android problems if you ask me.
Yea, that is defiantly a good point, although I like to root my devices so that doesn't pose much of a problem for me. I guess I didn't really think about the fact that most phones don't come rooted and I have a feeling most people don't bother rooting them.
That's if you already decide what you need and what you expect from your device. To that need fast speed defect, and who is the main thing that is not buggy when using the applications. It depends not only on the operating system but also the quality of the assembly device.
February 19, 2017, 07:00:01 AM
Android phone are much better than Windows phone.... And what make a Android phone better is it's play store.

You can also use android phones without google account.
Get more security, privacy, full root access  Smiley
For this you need a CustomRom like CyanogenMod now Lineage, AOKP, Paranoid Android or others.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/custom-roms
https://www.androidpit.com/best-custom-roms-for-android

Activity: 26
February 19, 2017, 05:52:02 AM
Android phone are much better than Windows phone.... And what make a Android phone better is it's play store.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
February 18, 2017, 07:30:45 PM
For phones I prefer Android, and for desktops I prefer Windows
Activity: 275
February 18, 2017, 07:07:37 PM
Android much easier and a wide market while windows for highly knowledgeable people. I prefer windows over android.
After already undergoing face and work on android and of windows, it can be said that in spite of a very simple and intuitive interface windows phone, Android has more synchronizing the operation of all applications and the convenience of your desktop.
February 18, 2017, 06:42:11 PM
I've always use rooted android phones, so far with the latest CyanogenMod releases before LineageOS, without google.

I also fully agree with you that the android has a very large margin and bleed it, you can get a more powerful machine. Even the developers claim that CyanogenMod improves performance and reliability of the operating system, compared with the official firmware releases.

And by the way, one of my phones is a Sa...ng Galaxy S1. And this still works well... I use it for Bitcoin and Lisk, some other cryptocurrencies, for 2FA, to monitoring/watching my nodes, some apps of blockchain projects, for Conversations, for e-mails and terminal stuff. Only the browser is somewhat lame Wink

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
February 18, 2017, 06:27:48 PM
I've always use rooted android phones, so far with the latest CyanogenMod releases before LineageOS, without google.

I also fully agree with you that the android has a very large margin and bleed it, you can get a more powerful machine. Even the developers claim that CyanogenMod improves performance and reliability of the operating system, compared with the official firmware releases.
Activity: 308
February 18, 2017, 05:59:07 PM
February 18, 2017, 05:33:27 PM

Activity: 270
February 18, 2017, 05:16:13 PM
Android. You've got more control over the device, it's open source, and it's more secure. That's all on top of the much broader selection of apps

I agree with you when you said there are much broader selection of applications on android, that is totaly truth. But i dont agree with your statemant that you have more control over the device with android os. Because there are some basic os applications that you cant turn off even if you dont need them. They are built in as main part of phone and even if you dont use them or dont need them, they eat your phone resources. That is one of biggest android problems if you ask me.
Yea, that is defiantly a good point, although I like to root my devices so that doesn't pose much of a problem for me. I guess I didn't really think about the fact that most phones don't come rooted and I have a feeling most people don't bother rooting them.
That's if you already decide what you need and what you expect from your device. To that need fast speed defect, and who is the main thing that is not buggy when using the applications. It depends not only on the operating system but also the quality of the assembly device.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
February 18, 2017, 03:20:38 PM
Can't speak for windows phone I've had one yet. I have an android phone running version 5.0.2 it's been great so far.
I also have 5 Operating System on the Android smartphone Samsung J2 and I am very satisfied. Of course rumors about the windows are very different. But you need to try for yourself.
Activity: 261
February 18, 2017, 02:37:43 PM
which one is better in your point of  views ........... Huh??

The Android operating system is better than the Windows Phone operating system. It is especially preferred in terms of application diversity.
But my preference is the iPhone. It's both stable and safer.
Each application or even the addition to the system, make OSes special or original. Thus the merits of windows phone, you can dismiss even the fact that the organization AV-Comparatives described the advantages of the best anti-virus applications on the results of 2016. And it is in the top list of anti-virus on Windows was included.

One of the most important features of iPhone is apple store application security. Applications are checked individually. Google play store is less secure in this regard. There is not a proper application already in Windows store Smiley

In my opinion, the iPhone will always be the leader.
Probably not as a leader, as the leader of the high cost. I can not see the benefits of strong iphone 7 and Samsung for example 7. Only the price.
Pages:
Jump to: