Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 58. (Read 130796 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
QT stuck at 43705...

it will load the other blocks if you close and reopen it

that worked all blocks completed....Looks like qt still shows out of sync... Could being stuck at block 58658 be the issue?
Activity: 22
We all are waiting for this.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
hope it gets fixed soon Smiley
Activity: 18
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
thanks for the nice faucet.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Sorry guys, we had a block stuck just needs to be restarted, we had to wake for some ppl to wake up its 3am Smiley, we have ppl on it now and it is getting resolved as we speak  woot
legendary
botpool has been going down 3 times over the past 24 hours without a warning in advance, i sincerely hope this is the last time now, i want to mine some ADT ffs Smiley

edit : looks like excpool has issues too, stats arent updating properly

WTF?

Apparently some ADT issue , no new blocks are being generated for nearly 4 hours now

Est. Shares this Round   1,202 (done: 33,575.46 %)
Time Since Last Block   4 hours 12 seconds
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
botpool has been going down 3 times over the past 24 hours without a warning in advance, i sincerely hope this is the last time now, i want to mine some ADT ffs Smiley

WTF?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
QT stuck at 43705...

it will load the other blocks if you close and reopen it
Activity: 43
QT stuck at 43705...
Activity: 139
Looks like it broke at block 58658.  Huh
Thanks for the notification, devs already discovered the problem, fix to be released as soon as possible.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
the problem with the coin block is being addressed, and should be fixed shortly.
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
Looks like it broke at block 58658.  Huh
Activity: 139
ADT now available on 16BitBet!

Bet on the outcome of the same hashing functions you use to mine your crypto! We take your transaction ID and a daily secret to calculate a number from 0 to 65535. If the number is lower than the bet option you chose, you win!

http://www.altcoingambling.com/16BitBet/ADT
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Someone is seriously gaming ADT.  This concerted bashing is pretty big.  Someone is accumulating a lot of ADT so I'm doing the same thing.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
I just got banned from Cryptsy for fighting off the many trolls attacking ADT.  The mods weren't doing anything so I went off on a couple of them (trolls).  Just making fun of them that's all but then I got banned.  

Sad the mods sat by watching the same trolls using new aliases but then banned me the moment I said enough is enough.

If anyone else gets banned from Cryptsy I started a thread just for that.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3110702
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
needs a new block explorer, current link doesnt exist

i am working on finding someone that can make me one Smiley ( have the server space  just don't know how )
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
needs a new block explorer, current link doesnt exist
Pages:
Jump to: