Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 61. (Read 130796 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
let's try to get the lotto to 100 million guys
http://lotto.coinworld.us/ADT
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Has anyone talked to coins-e about listing it? would help establish a baseline value for if and when it hits crypsy and gives a place to trade now.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Has it been determined that such a large number of coins is needed for bounties at this point?  Perhaps talks with cryptsy should be made, regarding what an acceptable amount to them would be.  In that case, maybe some of the coins should be destroyed, just like what was done with NVC. 

I have asked cryptsy and from what I was told its on the list how high on the list is based on how good the ledger is it was never mentioned how many of the coins have to be given out I think jag was told the same

jag has put me in charge of 100,000,000 for giveaways / promotions and they will be starting as soon as I have the time Smiley ( next couple of days )

Activity: 686
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
Has it been determined that such a large number of coins is needed for bounties at this point?  Perhaps talks with cryptsy should be made, regarding what an acceptable amount to them would be.  In that case, maybe some of the coins should be destroyed, just like what was done with NVC. 

Activity: 784
@Petr1fied

....if you know all this you must know how fast blocks are hashing....and knowing this i know your pulling my leg which i do not appreciate.

coin is 9 days old.... in a month 2% is next to irrelevant....and the fact its being spent on bounties, you guys should be telling me to get more so the coin can be propelled further, so the investment is more sound, not tell me to give it away to ppl that will dump it first day it hits trade.

I'm purely offering you advice on how to make the premine more acceptable in the eyes of others, take it or leave it, it's your choice. I'm not going to waste further time convincing you otherwise.

That's because you're not spewing that premine that I want to dump my 150M adt. Nice strat.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
When you think about it.. using the word android or android token might not be permitted.

yes i need to tweek up the disclaimer on main post, that one is ok for now though.

Well im not a professional of patents, but I dont think using the word "Android" could be a problem. Google uses this word as the name for their OS, i dont think they have a patent for cryptocurrency. And "android" means "robot or synthetic organism designed to look and act like a human". Its a common word, like gasoline. If you created a coin called GasolineCoin, could Shell do anything about that?

As I said im not a professional, thats only an opinion.

Smiley
Activity: 539
the developer with the 1% premine should give it to the whole community to get a value on this coin. I have some millions and I spent some coins ... and you have billions and not spend Huh

lol its being spent trust me, just cause i dont update ledger every 5 minuts doesnt mean stuff isnt being done.....
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
@Petr1fied

....if you know all this you must know how fast blocks are hashing....and knowing this i know your pulling my leg which i do not appreciate.

coin is 9 days old.... in a month 2% is next to irrelevant....and the fact its being spent on bounties, you guys should be telling me to get more so the coin can be propelled further, so the investment is more sound, not tell me to give it away to ppl that will dump it first day it hits trade.

I'm purely offering you advice on how to make the premine more acceptable in the eyes of others, take it or leave it, it's your choice. I'm not going to waste further time convincing you otherwise.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
bitcoin-world.de - The european information source
the developer with the 1% premine should give it to the whole community to get a value on this coin. I have some millions and I spent some coins ... and you have billions and not spend Huh
When you think about it.. using the word android or android token might not be permitted.

yes i need to tweek up the disclaimer on main post, that one is ok for now though.
@Petr1fied

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Whenever it is brought up in cryptsy chat, John just says the premine was way too big for it to be listed.

when i talked to bitjohn he said its on the list not at the top at the min but as long as there is a very good ledger it will be on the list

I can see cryptsy weighting for the first block halving before they add it

The list of potentials for crypsty is a matter of public record. Everything in post #2 of this topic is the current list and gets updated on a regular basis.

The only times I've seen BitJohn refer to ADT and the list in cryptsy chat was as a hypothetical, stating that it would currently be ranked at about the same level as ORB which was added and then removed due to a backlash by the members over it's impossible to surpass premine.

For BitJohn to rank ADT in the same league as ORB means it'll likely not even be considered until a substantial amount of that 3.6 billion premine is given out. According to the ledger there is still 3.215 Billion (89.3%) of the premine remaining so it's still way too much.

I've got some ADT myself and I'd like to see it traded as much as anyone else but lets face facts here. You've got a much better chance of seeing it on coins-e or coinEX than you have of seeing it on cryptsy any time soon.

a 2% premine is a small premine. and it being ledgered out and updated..... anyway look at the miners in the pool lol some are making 1b+ a day,

so i really dont understand where you guys are coming from at all.

I'm not coming from anywhere other than the real world. I'm offering you constructive criticism to help you improve the image of your coin, nothing else.

Even if you do fully intend to use a large proportion to pay for services there have been many coin devs who have come before you who have dumped their premine and vanished the moment it hits an exchange. I'm afraid that just means you get tarred with the same brush until you prove yourself, that's just the way it goes.

2% over the lifetime of the coin is one thing but that's not a real percentage until the coin is fully mined. Your remaining premine is currently 17.5% of all coins in circulation which is still a massive market share and as for the people who may be earning 1 billion a day, they're not exactly getting it for free. They're paying in electricity and wear and tear on their mining rigs.
Activity: 532
Jag check your msg please
and if bitjohn did say something like that im sure he didnt know it was a 180b print.

because 2% is a tiny premine.
Whenever it is brought up in cryptsy chat, John just says the premine was way too big for it to be listed.

when i talked to bitjohn he said its on the list not at the top at the min but as long as there is a very good ledger it will be on the list

The list of potentials for crypsty is a matter of public record. Everything in post #2 of this topic is the current list and gets updated on a regular basis.

The only times I've seen BitJohn refer to ADT and the list in cryptsy chat was as a hypothetical, stating that it would currently be ranked at about the same level as ORB which was added and then removed due to a backlash by the members over it's impossible to surpass premine.

For BitJohn to rank ADT in the same league as ORB means it'll likely not even be considered until a substantial amount of that 3.6 billion premine is given out. According to the ledger there is still 3.215 Billion (89.3%) of the premine remaining so it's still way too much.

I've got some ADT myself and I'd like to see it traded as much as anyone else but lets face facts here. You've got a much better chance of seeing it on coins-e or coinEX than you have of seeing it on cryptsy any time soon.

a 2% premine is a small premine. and it being ledgered out and updated..... anyway look at the miners in the pool lol some are making 1b+ a day,

so i really dont understand where you guys are coming from at all.

Activity: 686
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
You seem to put a lot of effort and time into trolling this coin.  What's your motivation?  Sane people don't take actions unless it benefits them or others in some way.  Why do you spend so much time typing in red font about ADT?

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

i doubt you are going far 

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: