Pages:
Author

Topic: Animal Cruelty - punishments? - page 2. (Read 823 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 08:57:13 AM
Hurting and torturing is really not a good act of human. It's just show how evil that person is. The punishment should just be a year of prison and prohibits him from having pets if it's a serious offense.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 12:52:52 AM
Im not a Pet lover I just seet them cute but I really respect their lives, unlike those very cruel people. If I saw animals Just appreciate theire presence I dont have any intention to hurt them. And with regard on donating a good portion for the amimal,i wouldn't do That I prefer  donating to homeless charity for human. Well thats for my own perseption only.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 05:30:53 PM
I love animals and I want to put everyone behind the bars who hurt them.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 02:14:14 PM
I live in a country, where you can see almost very day someone making cruel things to animals. I personally think the laws are very weak at this point. If the laws were to do the same cruel thing at that person, I think that would avoid a lot.
Activity: 85
February 24, 2018, 06:56:45 PM
I love animals but it cant be helped we humans eat meat its the perfect source of protein and i can not afford to be a vegan its tio expensive.what can people be punished for is harming animals for no reason or any reason but food .
Activity: 89
February 24, 2018, 06:21:39 PM
animals cannot speak and therefore they must be treated nicely.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 24, 2018, 12:39:11 PM
Hey! What are you going to do? Go out and punish all the animals that hurt other animals? Stupid!

Some scientists, and most evolutionist say that people are simply advanced animals. So, when you punish the human animal for hurting other animals, you need to be punished for hurting the human animal with the punishment that you dished out.

Forget this stupid nonsense of punishing people for what they do to their own animal property.

Cool
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 11:37:55 AM
i am a animal lover, i cant hold on seeing animals treating bad. so i would say that the punishment for animal cruelty must be like in person's punishment. they must go to jail when they hurt an animal. and then being jail for the rest of their life when they kill an animal.
Activity: 78
February 24, 2018, 11:31:40 AM
I am completely against animal cruelty and people should be sensible towards ‘em.
Activity: 28
February 23, 2018, 01:40:10 PM
Lot of animals are been torchered , skinned , and murdered for various reasons,
people have no hearts , all have fallen apart for the sake of money.
So pathetic, it will be a better world if ppl are focusing on vegetarian food and stop the killing.

Activity: 280
Merit: 41
February 23, 2018, 01:31:04 PM
I think people should stop eating animals and instead love them.
Activity: 65
February 23, 2018, 10:25:57 AM
Animal cruelty is something that people should stop and become more sensitive. 
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
February 22, 2018, 01:08:38 PM
From the emotional point of view I would be in favor of punishing every case of animal cruelty aganist lovely animals, while actually I wouldn't mind at all if mosquitos would be radically exterminated. But exactly this contraddiction makes me think that analytically the whole issue is just a nonsense. We just want to feel good by protecting the animals we like, while we don't care for animals we don't like. Which means: we should have our head examined.
legendary
February 22, 2018, 12:48:19 PM
We should definitely punish everybody who punishes anybody for the way he treats any of his own property.

Cool
Activity: 57
February 22, 2018, 11:33:05 AM
There are many places where people do not care about animals and are cruel. It should stop.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
February 22, 2018, 06:20:02 AM
Hey, guys. I haven't seen any thread here towards the problem of animal cruelty. What are your thoughts on it? I am 100% agains anything that has to do with animal cruelty and I try to make a small difference every day in my life. I donate a little something every day to the clinics and organisations helping and healing the tortured or sick animals. Would you help if you could or do you already?
I know for myself that if I were rich I would dedicate a big part of my life to saving and helping them.

Do you think animals torturers and people that are doig any kind of harm to them should be punished? In some countries they already are, but in some parts of the world people still find it okay to do harm to them.

Please share your thoughts Smiley
Hugs,
Belen

A lot of people is doing animal cruelty or abuse , I've seen a lot most is the teenagers , you know sometimes I cried because the animals have no clue why they're been suffering on the hands of humans. I think the punishment that necessary for them is the life behind bars that's all , I'm angry to people who's abusing and hurting animals.
Activity: 112
February 22, 2018, 05:51:24 AM
i agree with punishments for those who did such cruelty to animal..unless its a self defence act, animal torturers must be punished
i mean why would anyone do that? when you cant help them (animal) at least dont hurt them
we can start with ourself, like me.. i donate some money and help to local animal defenders organisation & rescuers
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 09:06:38 PM
I agree, I am a 100% advocate against animal cruelty. Animals are just as equal to be protected. There are a lot of countries who still hunt for exotic animals just to sell them in the market. Animals being made into bags and clothing, being made as an experiment for drugs and cosmetics, it's just sad. Start from buying cruelty free things. The start is from within.
legendary
February 21, 2018, 08:21:07 PM
Reasonable punishment for animal cruelty so that people will learn and obey the law.
No deaths for both humans and animals.

All of the human rights and animal rights are obviously over reacting.
Proper regulation of law should be made, not to harsh and not to soft. Should be reasonable, but if you mass murder a population of animals then you should be dead. And that does not include human "traditional" food sources.

Who makes the laws? People.

Maybe the people who want to be cruel to animals should get together and fight against the people who want to punish them for being cruel to animals.

If the cruel people win, they should make it a law that you MUST be cruel to animals. Or would you rather have freedom and let them have their freedom?

Cool
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 05:09:22 PM
I do believe that everyone should be treated nicely, but ANIMALS are still animal no matter what we think. and those people who cruel animals had the experience yet for being endured by animals and we can not eliminate them from doing bad to animals. No further punishment should required for his own property.
Pages:
Jump to: