Pages:
Author

Topic: Animal Cruelty - punishments? - page 6. (Read 823 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
December 08, 2017, 10:48:45 AM
Hey, guys. I haven't seen any thread here towards the problem of animal cruelty. What are your thoughts on it? I am 100% agains anything that has to do with animal cruelty and I try to make a small difference every day in my life. I donate a little something every day to the clinics and organisations helping and healing the tortured or sick animals. Would you help if you could or do you already?
I know for myself that if I were rich I would dedicate a big part of my life to saving and helping them.

Do you think animals torturers and people that are doig any kind of harm to them should be punished? In some countries they already are, but in some parts of the world people still find it okay to do harm to them.

Please share your thoughts Smiley
Hugs,
Belen
I am also against animal cruelty. But it seems ironic that, we have to eat animals also to live. Maybe we must put on a law that only specific types of animals are'nt allowd to be eaten or abused. I don't know how this will work out but it seems logical since many people complains about abusing an animal that is considered as a pet. But they have no remorse toward the animals they actually eat.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 05:55:49 PM
animals are living creatures that also have the right to live safely, I agree if there are laws that provide protection against animals.
Activity: 168
November 29, 2017, 02:41:47 PM
animal cruelty in my country is not so much highlighted, but there are some areas that still eat dogs. No one can forbid them because they have become their traditional food.

Seriously? Where are you from?

Yes, animal cruelty should be punished. But usually either it is not punished at all, or it is punished too much. Humans rarely get it right.

I don't think a person can ever be punished ''too much'' for hurting an animal. Also for hurting a human being. Human beings can at least defend or speak for themselves.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 11:16:18 AM
animal cruelty in my country is not so much highlighted, but there are some areas that still eat dogs. No one can forbid them because they have become their traditional food.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 29, 2017, 08:47:12 AM
 Angry I hate people who mistreated animals specially dogs and cats.. punishment must be behind bars after that serve animals quarter for 2 years til he learn how to love and care for animals... I think people who torture animals has mental and behavioral problem
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
November 27, 2017, 07:09:18 PM
Yes, animal cruelty should be punished. But usually either it is not punished at all, or it is punished too much. Humans rarely get it right.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
November 27, 2017, 07:04:03 PM
When humans are cruel to animals that person should be punished. similarly when animals are cruel to humans such animal should be punished.
People are killing dogs, cats and what people will deem as pets for food and that's really disgusting to say the least,  in my Country there are no laws against cruelty to animals so everyone does as they please.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 06:59:39 PM
The Director of the Bureau of Animal Industry shall supervise and regulate the establishment, operation and maintenance, of pet shops, kennels, veterinary clinics, veterinary hospitals, stockyards, corrals, stud farms and zoos and any other form or structure for the confinement of animals where they are bred, treated, maintained, or kept either for sale or trade or for training purposes as well as the transport of such animals in

any form of public or private transportation facility, in order to provide maximum comfort while in transit and minimized, if not totally eradicate, incidence of sickness and death and prevent any cruelty from being inflicted upon the animals.

The Director may call upon any Government agency for assistance consistent with its powers, duties and responsibilities for the purpose of ensuring the effective and efficient implementation of this Act and the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder.

It shall be the duty of such government agency to assist said Director when called upon for assistance using any available fund in it budget for the purpose.
November 27, 2017, 06:26:06 PM
Guys this is so amazing I am so happy there are many people with similar oppinions to mine. Alot of animal lovers also on this forum, it really makes me happy.

Well in my country there are not alot of animal tortures but still there are alot of dogs chained to some little dog house human built them and durring summer they are chained there with so little space and sometimes with no water for more hours and the police does absolutely nothing if you call them. we have no animal police whatsoever, only some organisations that never pick up their phone. There are some volunteres tho that help but I think every state/country should have animal police for that. And if someone tortures or does harm to an animal in my country they are only punished with little money fee. i think they should go to jail.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 27, 2017, 12:43:15 PM
We must also protect our planet, though civilization is uncontrollable we must also be aware that the planet we have today and the species living on it is constantly decreasing as our population grows. yes we can't live without them and punishments may come to action as we need real people to protect nature and even if it means imprisonment for others so be it we are a lot for this world and we only have one earth take care of it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 27, 2017, 10:52:33 AM
Hey, guys. I haven't seen any thread here towards the problem of animal cruelty. What are your thoughts on it? I am 100% agains anything that has to do with animal cruelty and I try to make a small difference every day in my life. I donate a little something every day to the clinics and organisations helping and healing the tortured or sick animals. Would you help if you could or do you already?
I know for myself that if I were rich I would dedicate a big part of my life to saving and helping them.

Do you think animals torturers and people that are doig any kind of harm to them should be punished? In some countries they already are, but in some parts of the world people still find it okay to do harm to them.

Hugs,
Belen

I am also an animal lover.  I am hurt eevrytime I saw that innocent creatures became human's victim.  This world is created to humans, animals and plants.  And one cannot libe alone without the other.  People who maltreated animals should be put to jail.  They should be penalized for the crime they did with the innocent animals.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
November 27, 2017, 10:34:50 AM
Well, I am totally against the cruelty of animals. I think governments all over the world should protect animals in their country. Some punishment can be given to those who are responsible.
Activity: 106
November 27, 2017, 10:24:25 AM

Hugs,
Belen
it is very important that we should have law or punishment in animal cruelty. because god create us all equally, and god create animals because it has helped in our daily life and in our mother nature,
Activity: 60
November 27, 2017, 08:10:34 AM
When humans are cruel to animals that person should be punished. similarly when animals are cruel to humans such animal should be punished.
Activity: 139
November 27, 2017, 07:53:41 AM
People who hurt animals are sick and dangerous for all the society, I believe people who hurt animals must be behind bars.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 07:34:07 AM

Hugs,
Belen
Of course the man who mocks the animals, it must be punished, it even exists in the law,  all who do bad, must be punished :'(in general, how you can kill animals, sorry)
November 26, 2017, 09:39:41 AM
I agree with you 80%.. I know alot of people who are not vegetarian nor vegan but they do a little something for them every day and I think that's alot better than eating meat & doing nothing. So every little thing costs. Thank you for the topic posted. Smiley
Uao
copper member
Activity: 216
Merit: 58
November 26, 2017, 09:15:08 AM

Hugs,
Belen

One of the main ways to help is to go vegan and stop being the market of the big meat industry by eating animals. Poor or rich, it doesn't matter as long as you do your part.

The only one you can change is yourself, you can't change anyone else.

This might be relevant as well: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25222523
November 26, 2017, 08:56:49 AM

Hugs,
Belen
Pages:
Jump to: