Pages:
Author

Topic: Animated team profile photo! decent or not? - page 2. (Read 309 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I am not sure at all with animated profile photos, even the original profile photo does not always guarantee. I suggest that it is better to follow a clear project and this transparent team is far better than the team that uses animated photos. I always avoid this because I don't want this job to end in vain.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
if you are talking about user avatars on the bitcointalk profiles (like my current one) then you have to know that you can no longer do that because the admin disabled them and only those who already had such avatars kept them for the time being.

but if it is some other animated photo (since your OP is not clear) then it all depends on the design. it can be good or bad, for instance if it is a well designed animated photo that is not too crowded, or too fast and wild then it can be a nice thing to have.
Activity: 548
Merit: 100
It was not a trend because they only covered their identities so their names behind the screen were not bad, and even people's photos were not a guarantee because there were many threads of Scam Accusations that the team proved to be using fake identities
Activity: 1428
Merit: 0
it's not a trend, it's definitely fraud. I often see it like that, it's better to just avoid it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
From my point of view, animated profile photo is a Red Flag. If you are serious about a project then a decent enough to put a proper profile photo, of course, there's an exception if you are promoting an anime company or something similar. But if you are in a crypto project it is best that you put a proper profile photo.
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
Why would they do that, what is the motive is it because of the trend, trend on what, it's not a trend in investment or crowdfunding to do animated photo, this is trying to deceive investors on the real identity of the team, I will not invest nor promote such promote that uses animated photo.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Animated photos in the project team are not a trend, even though they look very impressed in their appearance, because the original photos do not necessarily guarantee they are not cheating, so if there is a team that uses photos in animated images it is doubtful the clarity of the project they are running.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
https://goldeth.io/
Hello friend ...
I want to ask you? why do they use animated photos? is it currently trending!
Do you think this is feasible to follow, while teams that use real photos sometimes end up in fraud.
give your opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: