Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 43. (Read 259517 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Just joined bitcointalk.org because I could not find an answer after searching. My question is, is there anyway of adding more connections to the 1337 network using the mac 1337 wallet version v1.8.0.0.? I tried creating a 1337.conf file like the windows people use, but my mac 1337-Wallet crashes when I put in in the /Application Support/1337 folder. I tried adding nodes using the console but the commands don't work. Can anyone help? Much thanks!

if its crashing maybe something inside the conig file is wron like adnode  Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Just joined bitcointalk.org because I could not find an answer after searching. My question is, is there anyway of adding more connections to the 1337 network using the mac 1337 wallet version v1.8.0.0.? I tried creating a 1337.conf file like the windows people use, but my mac 1337-Wallet crashes when I put in in the /Application Support/1337 folder. I tried adding nodes using the console but the commands don't work. Can anyone help? Much thanks!

Sorry about the issue. A tutorial video is in progress and will be available soon. Please follow us Twitter https://twitter.com/1337CoinUpdates to remain up to date about the latest updates (e.g. videos etc)
Are you guys ready for 1337 coin symbol contest? 1 million coins in prize. We are looking for a perfect 1337 symbol (not logo). For rules and how to submit, please check http://bit.ly/2u3XThZ
Please share this with others as well. Good luck everyone!!

Awesome contest mate! To get more exposure for this maybe you could start a thread in the Altcoin marketplace as you will most likely get a lot more people interested and at the same time get more exposure to 1337 coin. I would also add this thread on there too so people can also check out what 1337 coin is all about. I will promote this contest on Twitter as well to hopefully spark some interest as the prize is really good at 1 million coins.

Good suggestion. I ll look into this. Thanks!
Activity: 126
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Are you guys ready for 1337 coin symbol contest? 1 million coins in prize. We are looking for a perfect 1337 symbol (not logo). For rules and how to submit, please check http://bit.ly/2u3XThZ

Awesome contest mate! To get more exposure for this maybe you could start a thread in the Altcoin marketplace as you will most likely get a lot more people interested and at the same time get more exposure to 1337 coin. I would also add this thread on there too so people can also check out what 1337 coin is all about. I will promote this contest on Twitter as well to hopefully spark some interest as the prize is really good at 1 million coins.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
When will Linux Wallet be release ?  Sad
Activity: 56
Turned off the light, comp passed out the wallet before that worked now how many did not try to run says zero connections have all been deleted except wallet file in all nodes is prescribed does not want to sync and all the help you need to do

Is this a question or are you trying to explain something?
I can not make anything out of this and the only thing i understand is wallet.
So if you have a problem with the wallet join our slack chat and explain what happens in text or with pictures so someone can help you there.
Activity: 56
I do not know what my wallet problem is and just get a coin in my wallet and can make money, and I can not find the file around 1337 on my mac.

On the mac this 1337 folder is in you home/library/application support/1337 took me a while to to find it was looking in the wrong library folder.
just add the 1337.conf file in there that will work
Activity: 1
Respect for health given because mandatory updates provide advantage.
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
This coin needs more volume, let's get this coin in the top 200 on coinmarketcap at least, so then it can be in the 100.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
wallets on exchanges are not working... why?
I can not move coins!
Don't buy from yobit, their wallets been broken for long time, go to cryptopia or coinexchange

is it safe to just leave my coins at coinexchange ?

This is always a risk, coz your coins are held by the exchange. Is much safe to store them localy.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Hi, the purse of the latest version is not synchronized, the antivirus does not block !!!
Thank you!!!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i already tryed to sign up for slack but that asks for a @google.com and i use only gmail

also send email to NOVA yesterday but till noe no response

You can sign up with any email address you like on slack here is the invite link https://the-1337-foundation-invite.herokuapp.com/ just join over there
tanx this one works , only needed the invite

edit  : 

just got the biggest support i have ever had since i started crypto , this is a great team

great coin also by the way

tanx for great help

Good to hear everything is working as it should now.
And glad we could help there we are a community and everybody is part of that.
Did the transaction ever showed up? lost the progress a bit

no the transaction is still missing , still waiting from a message from nova , but the evidence is all in printscreen , so i hope it will be sold soon

anyway the help from 1337 team was great , you all did what you can
Merit: 100
I do not know what my wallet problem is and just get a coin in my wallet and can make money, and I can not find the file around 1337 on my mac.
Activity: 100
Turned off the light, comp passed out the wallet before that worked now how many did not try to run says zero connections have all been deleted except wallet file in all nodes is prescribed does not want to sync and all the help you need to do
Activity: 31
wallets on exchanges are not working... why?
I can not move coins!
Don't buy from yobit, their wallets been broken for long time, go to cryptopia or coinexchange

is it safe to just leave my coins at coinexchange ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Hey guys, new here....

I had a question regarding staking, I already got the wallet to work. And I left the wallet on for 2 days. I got rewarded twice, the first one was 7k and the second 3k... I was wondering what caused the drop? And what exactly is average for 1mill coins.

You must hold more then 1 million to get 7k on staking, I believe. I get an average of 2 to 3k daily. But the thing is: when it's transferring the stake, it only makes 35/40% of what I have unavailable for usage. It makes me believe it stakes from thát amount instead of the TOTAL amount.

use coin control you should see that your inputs have split, each input usually stakes separately. you can use setstakesplitthreshold to set when your inputs split

open the debug console and type:
Code:
setstakesplitthreshold 5000000
replace 5000000 with whatever size you want your inputs to split to

Is it ok if I get back to you about this? At this moment I hold over 2 million and it only stakes the 1 mill. So it must be my settings I guess, let me look up what I have set up in the debug console and get back to you. If you want to help me ofcourse Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Hey guys, new here....

I had a question regarding staking, I already got the wallet to work. And I left the wallet on for 2 days. I got rewarded twice, the first one was 7k and the second 3k... I was wondering what caused the drop? And what exactly is average for 1mill coins.

You must hold more then 1 million to get 7k on staking, I believe. I get an average of 2 to 3k daily. But the thing is: when it's transferring the stake, it only makes 35/40% of what I have unavailable for usage. It makes me believe it stakes from thát amount instead of the TOTAL amount.

use coin control you should see that your inputs have split, each input usually stakes separately. you can use setstakesplitthreshold to set when your inputs split

open the debug console and type:
Code:
setstakesplitthreshold 5000000
replace 5000000 with whatever size you want your inputs to split to
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Hey guys, new here....

Pages:
Jump to: