Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 90. (Read 259517 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
1337 can be traded on PoSWallet now for POSW on their exchange. I will trade some of my stake gains there.  Cool

Yes I saw this, It's great to see as people can now trade their staked rewards on there like you are doing. I might even start doing it as well as I do have some 1337 coins on POSWallet and have some staking rewards already. I might even start adding more 1337 coins on POSwallet to build up my percentage in the pool so I can earn more rewards from the staking.

well worth doing im contemplating switching my multisend from cryptopia across to my poswallet account, I allready have 10,000,000 there and have been using the stakes for trading:

god i miss my old account i could actually post images then  Cry
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
1337 can be traded on PoSWallet now for POSW on their exchange. I will trade some of my stake gains there.  Cool

Yes I saw this, It's great to see as people can now trade their staked rewards on there like you are doing. I might even start doing it as well as I do have some 1337 coins on POSWallet and have some staking rewards already. I might even start adding more 1337 coins on POSwallet to build up my percentage in the pool so I can earn more rewards from the staking.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
1337 can be traded on PoSWallet now for POSW on their exchange. I will trade some of my stake gains there.  Cool
hi all, Cryptohobo here been a while but my account got hacked and banned  Sad the mods have ignored the emails requesting an unban  Angry

but i digress, glad to see the price on cryptopia is still pretty decent. Any news on woot?

Well I was just paid from some of the faucets I have been claiming from all last week and got myself some more 1337 coins just a little over 18k, it's not much but there were a few faucets in which I did not reach the minimum amount to get paid so next week I'll be able to buy a lot more 1337 coins.

the moon sites by any chance? if not which faucets do you use?

Yes the price has been steady on Cryptopia for a while now which is great to see and hopefully it can continue and maybe even start rising in price. Yes I mainly use the Moon faucets all 3 of them and then use the Altcoins earned each week to buy 1337 coins and a few other POS coins. Plus a few others but these 3 are my main ones I use the most.
hi all, Cryptohobo here been a while but my account got hacked and banned  Sad the mods have ignored the emails requesting an unban  Angry

but i digress, glad to see the price on cryptopia is still pretty decent. Any news on woot?

Well I was just paid from some of the faucets I have been claiming from all last week and got myself some more 1337 coins just a little over 18k, it's not much but there were a few faucets in which I did not reach the minimum amount to get paid so next week I'll be able to buy a lot more 1337 coins.

Sign a Message proving you are the original Cryptohobo then you will be 1337.

Never claimed my address but this might make you feel better:
https://twitter.com/CryptoHobo/status/846387404952997889
Activity: 370
Merit: 255
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
ps need to know the POS%
Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The World We Live In Today...

Sign a Message proving you are the original Cryptohobo then you will be 1337.

Hi all

you can buy and sell here once they sort out wallet again they may need help?

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_1337/

also here

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/1337/BTC

Not Sure whats happening on yobit get the feeling there just selling there own coins like cube as wallet deposit as been of for months?

Any News on Coin Swap or Anything New in The Pipe Line.

People can also use Cryptopia which is the exchange I use now to buy all my 1337 coins as I was sick and tired of Yobit always having the 1337 wallet in maintenance. I also feel that maybe Yobit are doing what they did to Cube staking the coins and then selling them off which hurts the price.

No news as of yet on the coin swap but I'm sure Velvet will let us know once he has some news.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Hi all

you can buy and sell here once they sort out wallet again they may need help?

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_1337/

also here

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/1337/BTC

Not Sure whats happening on yobit get the feeling there just selling there own coins like cube as wallet deposit as been of for months?

Any News on Coin Swap or Anything New in The Pipe Line.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
just say No! to Yo -bitcoin-b-poof!

if any +sr account stops by
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17203167
says hello world, and votes for 1337, then it will likely win Wink
and be added to the TALK pos index

voted Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
just say No! to Yo -bitcoin-b-poof!

if any +sr account stops by
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17203167
says hello world, and votes for 1337, then it will likely win Wink
and be added to the TALK pos index
Hello, why is it not possible to deposit on Yobit?

I believe their wallet is once again in maintenance like it always is. Your better to buy and sell 1337 coins on Cryptopia as there is very rarely any issues with the wallet on there and if there is it's fixed within a day or so unlike YoBit that can be in maintenance for weeks and by the way they never answer support tickets so that is a waste of time sending them one.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
Hello, why is it not possible to deposit on Yobit?
I earned a nice amount of Doge coins last week claiming from faucets and I have put in a buy order on Cryptopia to buy a boat load of 1337 coins. I'll save my LTC for next week as I didn't earn as much so I'm hoping that next week I'll be able to buy a lot more 1337 coins then this week.

Also like to say that I'm very happy with the new staking rewards and will continue to stake and buy 1337 coins for a while longer.

dont wait with your ltc, it is better to buy 1337 now and not in a week, everyday that pass and your ltc doesnt convert to 1337 you are losing staking power.

Yes that is true but I didn't earn much LTC this past week and was going to wait until the end of this week but I think I'll take your advice and buy 1337 coins with it now as like you said I am losing staking rewards as every little bit of 1337 coins helps with earning more coins. So do you do the same with your faucet/s earnings? invest it into 1337 coins and other Altcoins?

yes, i found that staking is better than trading. when you trade the price can go down and you lose your coins, and even if you earn sometimes your satoshis are waiting on an exchange site for days only to place an order. but with staking even if the coin value is going down the rewards you earn compensate on this.

if i wanted to sell my 1337 at yobit at the price of 1 satoshi per a coin, i think i would have to wait one year for them to be sold.

I agree with you that staking is a lot better then trading because like you said if we want to sell our 1337 coins on Yobit we'll have to wait a very long time before they sell and in that time we would stake thousands of 1337 coins and in some cases millions depending on how many coins people are holding to stake. Like I have been saying I am yet to sell any 1337 coins and have kept building on my stake to earn more rewards and it's been working out very well for me.
Activity: 370
Merit: 255
Very please to share the current blockchain snapshot Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I earned a nice amount of Doge coins last week claiming from faucets and I have put in a buy order on Cryptopia to buy a boat load of 1337 coins. I'll save my LTC for next week as I didn't earn as much so I'm hoping that next week I'll be able to buy a lot more 1337 coins then this week.

Also like to say that I'm very happy with the new staking rewards and will continue to stake and buy 1337 coins for a while longer.

dont wait with your ltc, it is better to buy 1337 now and not in a week, everyday that pass and your ltc doesnt convert to 1337 you are losing staking power.

Yes that is true but I didn't earn much LTC this past week and was going to wait until the end of this week but I think I'll take your advice and buy 1337 coins with it now as like you said I am losing staking rewards as every little bit of 1337 coins helps with earning more coins. So do you do the same with your faucet/s earnings? invest it into 1337 coins and other Altcoins?

yes, i found that staking is better than trading. when you trade the price can go down and you lose your coins, and even if you earn sometimes your satoshis are waiting on an exchange site for days only to place an order. but with staking even if the coin value is going down the rewards you earn compensate on this.

if i wanted to sell my 1337 at yobit at the price of 1 satoshi per a coin, i think i would have to wait one year for them to be sold.
Pages:
Jump to: