Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 95. (Read 259517 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Anyone has updates on novaexchange?
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
I invite and challenge you to beat my score at Snake tournament and win some prizes (you can confirm your participation with HYPER, NLG, GP or 1337 coin), new week contest has begun, previous prizes were paid (well not even one, because there were just 2 players in previous week and one of them was me  Smiley, consequently all buy-ins were returned to all who paricipated, well just one then  Shocked).

See you at the contest (see my signature for more details), let the best snake win. Snake on.

I wish I could take you up on the challenge but my Laptop can't handle this game for some reason as it slows it right down when I tried playing the other day. Well good luck with your challenge and I'm sure someone will step up to the plate and take you on and try and beat you.

You are more than welcome, tournament will last for 16 weeks, so there will be more than enough time for taking a change to beat me...Snake on.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Hi all!
Is dev team working on wallet or something, coz Nova wallet last block recived is 19.02.2017? I have coins stucked in there, and some stucked in poswallet.com
Thanks!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I invite and challenge you to beat my score at Snake tournament and win some prizes (you can confirm your participation with HYPER, NLG, GP or 1337 coin), new week contest has begun, previous prizes were paid (well not even one, because there were just 2 players in previous week and one of them was me  Smiley, consequently all buy-ins were returned to all who paricipated, well just one then  Shocked).

See you at the contest (see my signature for more details), let the best snake win. Snake on.

I wish I could take you up on the challenge but my Laptop can't handle this game for some reason as it slows it right down when I tried playing the other day. Well good luck with your challenge and I'm sure someone will step up to the plate and take you on and try and beat you.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

still no help with coins stuck on ccex?

They just delisted 1337 and cleared the balance (you wonder if the 1337 went into the trash or somewhere else ...). I opened a ticket and got this reply: "1337 coin blockchain broken. Deposits and withdrawals are not possible while developer do not fix it. We wrote several times to their forum - no reaction from dev..."  Angry

It's a shame that it had to end this way but I don't believe that statement to be 100% true as the dev did try and help fix the issue but it seems that it's on their end as why is the other exchanges working fine except for C-cex. I also wonder where the coins have gone as they would not just throw them away.

Exactly my point that I raised in the ticket with them. Why does it work in other exchanges when the blockchain was reportedly broken? Why was it no difficulty to send from my desktop wallet coins to other wallets / exchanges etc. (should not be possible with a broken blockchain).
It's not the amount of my coins that they cashed in (about 5 Mio) that I am annoyed about, it's the attitude that C-Cex has, which is really bad here.

I agree as they just blame the dev and the broken blockchain and there attitude was that if it wasn't going to be fix then they will delist 1337 coin from the exchange. But like we all know here the dev did try and help them but it seemed like they didn't even try and work with the dev on the problem. If it's working on other exchanges then it's just common sense that it must be on C-cex's side that the problem is lol I feel sorry for the ones who have lost having their coins on this exchange.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

They just delisted 1337 and cleared the balance (you wonder if the 1337 went into the trash or somewhere else ...). I opened a ticket and got this reply: "1337 coin blockchain broken. Deposits and withdrawals are not possible while developer do not fix it. We wrote several times to their forum - no reaction from dev..."  Angry

It's a shame that it had to end this way but I don't believe that statement to be 100% true as the dev did try and help fix the issue but it seems that it's on their end as why is the other exchanges working fine except for C-cex. I also wonder where the coins have gone as they would not just throw them away.

Exactly my point that I raised in the ticket with them. Why does it work in other exchanges when the blockchain was reportedly broken? Why was it no difficulty to send from my desktop wallet coins to other wallets / exchanges etc. (should not be possible with a broken blockchain).
It's not the amount of my coins that they cashed in (about 5 Mio) that I am annoyed about, it's the attitude that C-Cex has, which is really bad here.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

think we'd better get ready for a huge dump on cryptopia  Grin

yea velvet tried many times to help ccex the fault rests fully with them imo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 598
Merit: 500
1337 is still doing well when it comes to LTC and Doge but I would like to see more trades done in BTC on either Yobit or one of the other exchanges. I'll be picking up some more 1337 coins to add to my stake once I get paid from a couple of faucets. Any news on when w00t will be released?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
You have a link in your inbox regarding who this "killer" impersonator is. This stuff is so old now. That post is from 2015 at the links you gave and you have posted it before. Lets not spam irrelevant threads with rubbish.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

Yep this is another exchange along with Yobit that I have left behind because I don't like what they both do when it comes to staking coins like 1337 and many others. A lot of the time the wallets go into maintenance for no reason and stay like that for a while before they are back online. I got sick of it and sold all my coins and withdrew the BTC and left and have never returned. That is your best option sell the coins you have there and withdrew the BTC, it might be a small loss but it's better then losing everything.

good advice, I keep checking yobit for old orders to be filled (so many shitcoins lol) before buying doge and withdrawing it to save on fees  Wink

I agree and I know what you mean that there are so many coins that are either dead or not active devs on Yobit and also on C-cex exchange lol The funny thing is I always see the active coins up for delisting but the dead coins seem to stay on these exchanges lol It just doesn't make sense to me. Anyway just as long as 1337 coin stays listed on Cryptopia I'm happy.

I dont think that 1337 will be delisted anytime soon from cryptopia. The coin is traded actively on the ltc and other markets!

Yep this is another exchange along with Yobit that I have left behind because I don't like what they both do when it comes to staking coins like 1337 and many others. A lot of the time the wallets go into maintenance for no reason and stay like that for a while before they are back online. I got sick of it and sold all my coins and withdrew the BTC and left and have never returned. That is your best option sell the coins you have there and withdrew the BTC, it might be a small loss but it's better then losing everything.

good advice, I keep checking yobit for old orders to be filled (so many shitcoins lol) before buying doge and withdrawing it to save on fees  Wink

I agree and I know what you mean that there are so many coins that are either dead or not active devs on Yobit and also on C-cex exchange lol The funny thing is I always see the active coins up for delisting but the dead coins seem to stay on these exchanges lol It just doesn't make sense to me. Anyway just as long as 1337 coin stays listed on Cryptopia I'm happy.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
That could be the 1337 top holder that accidentally forgot to unlock their wallet to stake.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
what do you reckon ccex or yobit?

You can still earn some coins with playing https://playforcrypto.com when you got 200 points with the snake yoy got 7500 coins 1337, not so bad.

i love this site, i played so much that i`m listed at the 3th spot for all time Smiley

its a great site, I haven't played for so long. Congrats on 3rd spot that's awesome  Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
You can still earn some coins with playing https://playforcrypto.com when you got 200 points with the snake yoy got 7500 coins 1337, not so bad.

i love this site, i played so much that i`m listed at the 3th spot for all time Smiley
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
You can still earn some coins with playing https://playforcrypto.com/register/teo9999, when you got 200 points with the snake yoy got 7500 coins 1337, not so bad.
Pages:
Jump to: