Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 16BIT [NIST5][16M COINS] [IN-WALLET GAMES] [YOBIT - ALCUREX - BITTREX ] - page 13. (Read 105694 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
guys im bumping my post could anyone explain the reason of following error, im trying to compile headless on raspberry pi

Code:
o obj/zerocoin/CoinSpend.o obj/zerocoin/Commitment.o obj/zerocoin/ParamGeneration.o obj/zerocoin/Params.o obj/zerocoin/SerialNumberSignatureOfKnowledge.o obj/zerocoin/SpendMetaData.o obj/zerocoin/ZeroTest.o obj/txdb-leveldb.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /home/pi/liar16/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/pi/liar16/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
/usr/bin/ld: /home/pi/liar16/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o): Relocations in generic ELF (EM: 3)
/usr/bin/ld: /home/pi/liar16/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o): Relocations in generic ELF (EM: 3)
/home/pi/liar16/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: error adding symbols: File in wrong format
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
makefile.unix:206: recipe for target 'sixteenbitcoind' failed
make: *** [sixteenbitcoind] Error 1
pi@raspberrypi ~/liar16/src $

I actually got the same error when compiling in Windows. I think it has something to do with the leveldb . It probably didn't compile properly.

i did sameway like i did with around 25 wallets so far Smiley but will try to follow previous advise and update here

not working still getting same issue. thinking to dump it rather to waste more time on 16Bit
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Looks like someone ate that 1 BTC sell wall.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Trade or Dyer
Why this huge dump ? This coin is looking dirty cheap. Undecided

I thought about getting into this coin by buying the 200 sat wall but then I saw that mining rewards have increased for a while. So from an outsider’s perspective I feel like I can buy cheaper over the next few days if I wait. I am guessing that is something this coin will battle over the next few days. If you have an increase in rewards like this you definitely need more an increase in buyers/awareness about the coin.
Where Is your profile picture from? looks like a sunset on Lake Erie lol, which I know very well.... probably not tho  Smiley

I think that one was when we were holding over Duluth MN waiting for the weather to get a little better. Not sure if you can tell what the bottom is. But those are clouds. We were above a low layer of clouds.
Activity: 280

I thought about getting into this coin by buying the 200 sat wall but then I saw that mining rewards have increased for a while. So from an outsider’s perspective I feel like I can buy cheaper over the next few days if I wait. I am guessing that is something this coin will battle over the next few days. If you have an increase in rewards like this you definitely need more an increase in buyers/awareness about the coin.
Where Is your profile picture from? looks like a sunset on Lake Erie lol, which I know very well.... probably not tho  Smiley

Activity: 134
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Someone tryin to push down 16BIT with lowering buy walls, c'mon let's fight!  Cool

I'd like to play Street Fighter II in 16bit wallet
I hope this trend for me breaks sometime in life...

Universal coin - Dud

Isotope - dud

16Bit - almost dud

Hazmat - dud

Pro coin - dud

P7 coin - dud

Morpheus coin -dud

I know there is more Just cant recall them or don't want to  Smiley

Tell me next coin you'll pic  Wink

Grin
lol! ya I sure know how to pick em  Grin
Activity: 126

Universal coin - Dud

Isotope - dud

16Bit - almost dud

Hazmat - dud

Pro coin - dud

P7 coin - dud

Morpheus coin -dud

Tell me next coin you'll pic  Wink

Grin
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer
Someone tryin to push down 16BIT with lowering buy walls, c'mon let's fight!  Cool

Universal coin - Dud

Isotope - dud

16Bit - almost dud

Hazmat - dud

Pro coin - dud

P7 coin - dud

Morpheus coin -dud

Holding a lot bags these days. I said I wasn't going to take chances with shit coins but I guess I can't help myself lol. I swore all BTC I get a hold of would go directly into mining shares. I guess I better get back to that strategy. Is the only thing producing income these days.  Grin

Come on 16 Bit! save me  Cheesy

Activity: 868
Where will go money from ICO?

I think to complete the roadmap.
Investors have bought cause the roadmap.

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Where will go money from ICO?
Activity: 126
THAT'S iNCREDIBLE

Giveaway account is staking (POS) already mined few coins

Have you all downloaded the last wallet?

Is there any other wallet version than the first version? Smiley

I see only the one in the OP  Roll Eyes

WIN WALLET(Hardcoded Node):
https://mega.co.nz/#!cNRGiADB!jxx-LUM8sDztWe0b_8QdHuUAyMA8GEnym76v6PL_nBs
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
IF you want THEN you can !!!
THAT'S iNCREDIBLE

Is there any other wallet version than the first version? Smiley
Activity: 700
just watch the distribution on trex and you can see the whale
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
THAT'S iNCREDIBLE

Pages:
Jump to: