Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 16BIT [NIST5][16M COINS] [IN-WALLET GAMES] [YOBIT - ALCUREX - BITTREX ] - page 10. (Read 105694 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
As I promised here is the new beta in-game wallet.

https://mega.co.nz/#!RZwwFLLQ!tPEUBOMkxT6zVChkk9hUM2DdRuXBidsx_oc3wvubSkM

Feel free to report any bug/suggestions

thanks, lvl 5 now Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

Thanks dev! I will try now Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Activity: 700
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

Wrong. You are correct with this theory on a lot of scrypt, sha, or x11 coins. But 16bit does not fall in that category as nist5 algo has very few rentals available, meaning the little guy (like myself) with graphics cards do get coins. The problem with 16bit is two things.
1)50% was ICO
2)Dev is not marketing/promoting his coin.
If dev fixes #2 (he can't fix #1), the coin will go up, as whales will buy the cheap coins and then eventually pump the price back up. If dev does nothing, coin will just die like all the rest.

There are at least 5 guys now hashing at more than 10x 8 top graphics cards can achive...
The other things, must agree.
[/quote]
Sure, but there are more than 5 guys with 8 or 10 graphics cards in the world not hashing 16bit, and even the coins that those 5 guys are getting is peanuts compared to the 50% ICO coins. That is who is dumping and controlling the price.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Wrong. You are correct with this theory on a lot of scrypt, sha, or x11 coins. But 16bit does not fall in that category as nist5 algo has very few rentals available, meaning the little guy (like myself) with graphics cards do get coins. The problem with 16bit is two things.
1)50% was ICO
If dev fixes #2 (he can't fix #1), the coin will go up, as whales will buy the cheap coins and then eventually pump the price back up. If dev does nothing, coin will just die like all the rest.

[/quote]
There are at least 5 guys now hashing at more than 10x 8 top graphics cards can achive...
The other things, must agree.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
but some people have decided to sell (under the real coin price).
There is no "real coin price". Some people buy tremendous hashing power and often panicking selling lower than they pay.
They are the destroyers of every good idea in cryptocurrencies.
They even don't understand the basic factor of cryptocurrencies: Fair distribution. They want it all for themselves. No way for the average you and me with the common graphics card and processor to match them.
Even Shadow_Runner do this these days and he is now in my folder with "bad guys"  Embarrassed

I don't mean to tell that 16BIT  is a good coin or a shitcoin, but that's my thoughts. Every coin the same shit.. 5 people with unusually high hash power get all the coins and then dump it to death.

1)50% was ICO

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
100k coin sold @132 who's the dickhead?
Show yourself to us.
Activity: 301
I message Dev days ago I am still yet to get a Reply Such Ignorant.
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer
There is no "real coin price". Some people buy tremendous hashing power and often panicking selling lower than they pay.
They even don't understand the basic factor of cryptocurrencies: Fair distribution. They want it all for themselves. No way for the average you and me with the common graphics card and processor to match them.
Even Shadow_Runner do this these days and he is now in my folder with "bad guys"  Embarrassed

I don't mean to tell that 16BIT  is a good coin or a shitcoin, but that's my thoughts. Every coin the same shit.. 5 people with unusually high hash power get all the coins and then dump it to death.

+1 sadly true  Angry
Activity: 283

Activity: 280
So I guess we won't be playing any 16bit games in our wallet, awe darn  Grin
I guess Ill just quote myself.... Yay!

Will be waiting for wallet update 

Glad I hadn't dumped yet  Wink
I think this coin is awesome, nice ann thread and graphic ... but some people have decided to sell (under the real coin price).

New wallet with FIRST BETA IN-WALLET GAME will be released next 5 hours.

Cool project dev, can't wating to play the MEME games from my wallet!!!  Grin
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer
The game is a BETA TEST
We suggest the community to play as much as possible to test, and report problems or bug while playing  here on thread.

That's only the very first step.

Next step will be to include a new game(to test wallet stability).
Then we will start trying to include MAME 16bit games in wallet.

Awesome, waiting for wallet release  Cool
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I think this coin is awesome, nice ann thread and graphic ... but some people have decided to sell (under the real coin price).
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
A lot of buys!! Are they buy on rumor and will sell after the release of the news?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
The game is a BETA TEST
We suggest the community to play as much as possible to test, and report problems or bug while playing  here on thread.

That's only the very first step.

Next step will be to include a new game(to test wallet stability).
Then we will start trying to include MAME 16bit games in wallet.

nice, thanks for update, waiting to play Smiley
Activity: 462
I love to trade
New wallet with FIRST BETA IN-WALLET GAME will be released next 5 hours.

Finally!  And even in advance.
But looking at the market people don't care, they are still selling large amount of coins.
sad but true, this coin is in real danger.
Pages:
Jump to: