Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1Broker.com - Trade forex, indices, stocks and commodities - page 3. (Read 103052 times)

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Wow! Bitcoins seized ?

Surely the FBI does not have access to cold wallets  Huh

Activity: 826
Merit: 508
RIP 1Broker. I always loved you guys. Cry

Can the admin comment what is going to happen with the funds at the site?

They were allowing US people to trade security swaps which was forbidden by law and is being sued right now.

I always figured the legality of this framework was dubious. No registration in the US and no KYC, but offered swaps to US customers, and for US stocks to boot? But I definitely appreciated being able to trade without KYC.

I'm doubtful customer deposits will be refunded. They'd have to pull a BTC-e and bring the site back, which they don't have much incentive to do. And they probably don't have the resources to do that either.

Why is it closed for other countries? How is it possible? This is fucked..

The US government seized their domain and servers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Why is it closed for other countries? How is it possible? This is fucked..
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Looks like the SEC has shut down 1broker.

Can the admin comment what is going to happen with the funds at the site?

They were allowing US people to trade security swaps which was forbidden by law and is being sued right now.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Decided to give 1Broker a go, posting every week about the results

Social Trading Experiment Week 02
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@ash/5zjr7f-social-trading-experiment-week-01
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Why has the activity in this thread dropped so much?
Activity: 109
Merit: 53
Does someone know how 1broker handles the copy traders? It looks like someone copying trades is buying for the same amount everytime. Regardless of what the trader really traded.

So now when one of these traders is leaving the sinking ship and doesn't sell his stash... does it mean all followers will sink with a probably miniskule amount the trader left for dying in his account?

Also, the performance... what does it refer to? X% up in a month bitcoinwise or USD-wise? The numbers do not really match it seems.

The performance is the accumulated exact percentage of the results of his closed trades in this month. So if someone closed 3 trades with 2 of them doubling up (+100%) and the third losing half (-50%), then his performance would be +150%. This value is independend of the amount he traded, and can't be seen as a growth towards his net worth.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Does someone know how 1broker handles the copy traders? It looks like someone copying trades is buying for the same amount everytime. Regardless of what the trader really traded.

So now when one of these traders is leaving the sinking ship and doesn't sell his stash... does it mean all followers will sink with a probably miniskule amount the trader left for dying in his account?

Also, the performance... what does it refer to? X% up in a month bitcoinwise or USD-wise? The numbers do not really match it seems.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Want to test this with small money...

What is the minimum investment to be able to copy trade someone?

Whom to copy trade?

Is still still on?

No KYC? I love it, but doesn't that increase the exit scam risk?

Does 1broker really buy the actual stock?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I'm not saying anything bad about this service, just saying how market makers work...   Cry
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I think I'm just gonna wait for the 1Fox project. Observe then start from there. I got no problem with 1Broker though.
Activity: 251
Merit: 257
At first I was skeptical about 1broker but now I think it's awesome.

they have achieved a solid and deserved trust over the years by aparently always treating their customers correctly

I'm a very happy customer. Best interface in the business, perfect automatic withdrawals, great trading engine. Been using them since 2014 and I've been able to accumulate a lot of coins using their service. I really miss being able to hedge my BTC there, though.

Crickets on the 1Fox.com project. Google search caption says "Next-generation trading platform. Coming in summer 2017." But we are past that, now. Maybe all the new regulatory attention that crypto is receiving and the shutdown of BTC-E has them spooked...
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003

they have achieved a solid and deserved trust over the years by aparently always treating their customers correctly
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Activity: 5
have you tried copying traders there?
is it possible to loose money using this option or it's 100% safe?

thx!

Are you serious bro?...

Smiley
That is the same reaction I had. The question at first seems just naive, but then I find it more troubling. I guess somebody has to take the low spots on the bell curve.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

thx!

Are you serious bro? You just copy the trader so whatever his result in trading is, it is automatically copied to you hence there is still a risk of losing money.

I asked that before checking the platform properly.
now i'm aware

thx Wink
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

thx!

Are you serious bro? You just copy the trader so whatever his result in trading is, it is automatically copied to you hence there is still a risk of losing money.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

thx!
Activity: 8
is it legal to use your platform in the United States?
Pages:
Jump to: