Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [2GIVE] / New Mobile Wallet Available from SATOWALLET.COM - page 46. (Read 99005 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
GIVE it to me baby! ah ah ah
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Damn, I missed the pump Sad
What pump?  Grin

The price is still in the ground bro, get in  Wink

LOL, this person thinks they missed out on getting in on this coin early!

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/givecoin/   It's at a $15,000 marketcap right now.

There's quite a few coins for sale. It's actually possible to get a million+ GIVE right now.

You can get 1% of all GIVE for $200.

I have some GIVE but I'm keeping it way longer than 1000 satoshi.

legendary
What pump?  Grin

The price is still in the ground bro, get in  Wink

LOL, this person thinks they missed out on getting in on this coin early!

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/givecoin/   It's at a $15,000 marketcap right now.

Activity: 548
Merit: 501
I think I'll sell some of my GIVE on 0.001  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
What pump?  Grin

The price is still in the ground bro, get in  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1484
Anybody had a wallet downloaded?  Can you check your getinfo? Block explorer shows last block was 11 hours ago  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
13btc volume now! Finally
legendary

Where is the dev lately?

legendary

I believe the new dev is planning on going POS at some point soon.

legendary
I can't acces block explore Huh

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://explorer.2givecoin.info/

The following error was encountered:

Connection to 204.246.68.172 Failed
The system returned:

(111) Connection refused
The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.
Generated Thu, 18 Jun 2015 00:53:21 GMT by cache4 (squid/2.7.STABLE9)

You can use this one while that one gets fixed.
http://blockexperts.com/give

Activity: 644
Merit: 509
I can't acces block explore Huh

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://explorer.2givecoin.info/

The following error was encountered:

Connection to 204.246.68.172 Failed
The system returned:

(111) Connection refused
The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.
Generated Thu, 18 Jun 2015 00:53:21 GMT by cache4 (squid/2.7.STABLE9)
legendary
good to see this coin is still active

Price has been increasing also. The older coins are doing well. This is one of the first x11 coins and it's still around. Although price has increased a bit it's still a super cheap coin.

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
good to see this coin is still active
legendary
Somebody did it again! Difficulty is 100 now.
Any idea of when the gravity well will be fixed?

Ridiculous isn't it?

I'm chatting with the dev right now to see if we can address this sooner than later.

We're also considering adding in a pair of globally distributed checkpoint servers.

-dvd
It seems that this coin has been abandoned   Sad

@TheLittleDuke is the dev now.

Things take time. He is registering a real legal charity. I think there's some big things coming. It might take a year though.

There was talk about moving to PoS, so that might happen sometime. PoW really holds down the price, which then turns off any new supporters.

The primary issue we're having at the moment is the codebase GIVE was generated from isn't quite up to par for doing PoS --we're experimenting in the testnet with different block and transaction types to see if we can pull it off cleanly.

The OTHER tack we're taking is looking at doing a coin-exchange from Give 1.0 to Give 2.0 possibly via Bittrex -- we have our attorney reviewing it now -- to make sure that we do not run afoul of any securities issues -- which having a non-profit manage it makes the matter less likely.

The REAL exchange will come when https://doabitofgood.com launches its "under-writer" program later this summer -- just like any non-profit (think of National Public Radio who's generous under-writers provide support...) -- we want to offer the opportunity for companies and sponsors the ability to "pay whatever they want" for a charities coins -- just like a silent-auction that many charities hold now.

You have to be into GIVE for the right reasons and if you're here to make money for your own benefit, then this is not likely the right coin for you to be involved in - IMHO.

-dvd

Do not do that way of swapping coins! It will be called a scam and the coin will suck. It's only useful if you are looking to do a pump n dump n disappear.

Read this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/transparent-crypto-coin-swap-guidelines-880220

I have started some guidelines for how to perform a transparent swap. I haven't heard of anyone following those coin swap guidelines before. GIVE could set the standard for how to properly do a coinswap.

The whole thing with cryptocoins is that they are transparent. If you can't follow all the coins from creation to end, you mine as well create a sql database that stores all the coins and get rid of the blockchain.

legendary
Activity: 1024

Ridiculous isn't it?

I'm chatting with the dev right now to see if we can address this sooner than later.

We're also considering adding in a pair of globally distributed checkpoint servers.

-dvd
It seems that this coin has been abandoned   Sad

Things take time. He is registering a real legal charity. I think there's some big things coming. It might take a year though.

There was talk about moving to PoS, so that might happen sometime. PoW really holds down the price, which then turns off any new supporters.

The primary issue we're having at the moment is the codebase GIVE was generated from isn't quite up to par for doing PoS --we're experimenting in the testnet with different block and transaction types to see if we can pull it off cleanly.

The OTHER tack we're taking is looking at doing a coin-exchange from Give 1.0 to Give 2.0 possibly via Bittrex -- we have our attorney reviewing it now -- to make sure that we do not run afoul of any securities issues -- which having a non-profit manage it makes the matter less likely.

The REAL exchange will come when https://doabitofgood.com launches its "under-writer" program later this summer -- just like any non-profit (think of National Public Radio who's generous under-writers provide support...) -- we want to offer the opportunity for companies and sponsors the ability to "pay whatever they want" for a charities coins -- just like a silent-auction that many charities hold now.

You have to be into GIVE for the right reasons and if you're here to make money for your own benefit, then this is not likely the right coin for you to be involved in - IMHO.

-dvd
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
Then I'll wait, I'm IN because this 2.0 seems promising, hope it wans't a bad choice.
legendary

Ridiculous isn't it?

-dvd

Ridiculous isn't it?

-dvd
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
what's this coin, still alive on trex but almost dead here. Someone know something?
Pages:
Jump to: