Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine. - page 59. (Read 55847 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Dear all
How can i mining this coin used my PC! I try this UltraNoteWallet-WIN-1.0.0, but i can run miner file
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
18 billion reserve is so high.  Who will want to invest in the coin with such a large dev share?  Devs will always hold 95%+ of the coin.  No one wants to invest in 0.001% of a coin.

isn't it actually 18B/85B = 21.17% dev share? but at any rate, as a user pointed out in an earlier post, it will take at least 170 years (67B minable coins at 1500 maximum block reward every 2 minutes) to mine the entire supply, which may be too optimistic..
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
18 billion reserve is so high.  Who will want to invest in the coin with such a large dev share?  Devs will always hold 95%+ of the coin.  No one wants to invest in 0.001% of a coin.
copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 2
... dual xeon system, 32 core for two hours and still 0...... I could be not very lucky but here something is not completely right.....
Activity: 635
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
AMD FX8320 4.5Ghz+Intell I7 QM2730 = 900 XUN
3 hours at the beginning.
From 70 to 200 block.

And apparently everything, the complexity has risen.
Now the guys with the servers will come and that's it, the end.

you should be happy that you've received something lol mine's still 0
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Some math, and a question.  85 billion - 18 billion ( reserve ) is 67 billion.  Payout is 150-1500 per two minute block.  Assume a 1500 payout all the time, since the exact payout is unknown.

71 billion coins / 1500 coins per block is ( rounding all figures ) 45 million blocks.  45 million blocks  x 2 minutes per block is 90 million minutes.  Or 1,500,000 hours, or 62,000 days, or 170 years? A bit optimistic, don't you think?

It would take 46 years of mining just to equal the reserve......

What is the rest of the story?

*edited to correct math with correct reserve amount*

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
AMD FX8320 4.5Ghz+Intell I7 QM2730 = 900 XUN
3 hours at the beginning.
From 70 to 200 block.

And apparently everything, the complexity has risen.
Now the guys with the servers will come and that's it, the end.
Activity: 67
Third time's the charm.
I bet there will be a pool announcement here within half hour, but unless it is a known pool, be careful, I lost several hours to some etn pool that changed minimum pay with no warning.
Too much to mine now, and too little hashrate. I'll try to do my little bit to keep the XUN net stable now.

wallet node bounty? Wink
Xun3f1s9GwGcH7jDSXrSLAEsJrrGN7Yaf2FRpu2gYRyFSAaTy2N4uZPFp3v1u6UVxYVUJqfe9J2GshC AvDKFzLgo2yw4ykwYHZ

Bad news?
Exception in connectionHandler: TcpConnection::read, WSAGetOverlappedResult failed, result=10054, An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Pool will be released under 48h and it will be possible to mine using the GUI wallet. If you want to create a pool then please just wait to release node pool source on github.

Yes, bounty will be available Smiley

So, mining is possible or not now? Because  given a same message : "Exception in connectionHandler: TcpConnection::read, WSAGetOverlappedResult failed, result=10054, An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host."
Activity: 195
Hello, i´m having problem to mining getting this error:
"Error: wallet failed to connect to daemon (http://localhost:31000)"
anyone can  help.  Huh
If I understand you correctly, you can try this:
First you start ultranoted.exe, then you start ultranotewallet.exe, create a wallet-file, get an address (you can see it if you write address in the wallet), and then you can go back to the ultranoted, and do start_mining "address".

Hope it helped!

Yes it helped me, thanks a lot.  Grin

mining with 12core cpu from last 1 hour and no rewards yet though blocked are mined one after one in blockchain explorer
Activity: 9
18 billion reserve and only 150 reward per block?
Activity: 27
Activity: 322
Does no one else think an 18 BILLION COIN premine is kind of high compared to a 1500 PER BLOCK reward?   The pre-mine is over 12 million blocks.  They say they will never do an ICO, but are they also promising never to sell the 18 billion on an exchange?  If so, I suppose there's no problem, but I'm worried the large number will scare off potential investors.
Activity: 80
I love classic start from the hugest amount as it was very-very long time ago Roll Eyes
Activity: 400
Third time's the charm.
I bet there will be a pool announcement here within half hour, but unless it is a known pool, be careful, I lost several hours to some etn pool that changed minimum pay with no warning.
Too much to mine now, and too little hashrate. I'll try to do my little bit to keep the XUN net stable now.

wallet node bounty? Wink
Xun3f1s9GwGcH7jDSXrSLAEsJrrGN7Yaf2FRpu2gYRyFSAaTy2N4uZPFp3v1u6UVxYVUJqfe9J2GshC AvDKFzLgo2yw4ykwYHZ

Bad news?
Exception in connectionHandler: TcpConnection::read, WSAGetOverlappedResult failed, result=10054, An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Pool will be released under 48h and it will be possible to mine using the GUI wallet. If you want to create a pool then please just wait to release node pool source on github.

Yes, bounty will be available Smiley
Activity: 400
and what mining app do i need to pool mine with osx

Sorry, We are working to get Mac wallets ready. Now only Windows and Linux wallets available.
Activity: 27
Check out our tutorials on our Ultranote Support YouTube channel if you're having trouble using the CLI wallet. GUI wallet coming soon, enjoy! Cheesy
Activity: 110
and what mining app do i need to pool mine with osx
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
anyone can  help.  Huh
First you start ultranoted.exe, then you start ultranotewallet.exe, create a wallet-file, get an address (you can see it if you write address in the wallet), and then you can go back to the ultranoted, and do start_mining "address".

Hope it helped!

Yes it helped me, thanks a lot.  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Crypto noob
anyone can  help.  Huh

Hope it helped!
Pages:
Jump to: