Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine. - page 54. (Read 55847 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
how many tokens in total are you issuing?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Thank you for the list. We have applied for some exchanges but always better to target more exchanges.

@Desp is def on top of things.

Two I would add to the list are: https://stocks.exchange/ and https://www.southxchange.com/Home/About

It is my understanding that the cost for these is very low, and they are both listing CryptoNote coins.  But of course, you should wait to hear on your current applications first, and decide what's best for the coin.

The whole dev team seems really into this project, can't wait to see how the hash explodes after first listing!
Activity: 400

Is it possible to give some more details about block reward?

What's the defined conditions to rise?

We will see after 1 month how they will behave and if the reward will be doubled to 300 coins or less.

And how this change will be made? Isn't it hardcoded? Do we need a new wallet?

No you don't need for new wallets. The block rewards will rise by 10.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

We will see after 1 month how they will behave and if the reward will be doubled to 300 coins or less.

And how this change will be made? Isn't it hardcoded? Do we need a new wallet?
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
ITs 3262 now      Wink
Activity: 75
Look like block stuck on  Height: 2718 ?  Huh
Its 2980 now

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

Activity: 201
Look like block stuck on  Height: 2718 ?  Huh
Activity: 7
sum 1 can tald all process for solo mining ?
Activity: 27
OK,
just out of curiosity I started (solo) mining.
It worked for about an hour,
then I got an error:

20:38:14.201906 INFO Miner thread was started
20:38:14.201906 INFO Mining has started with 1 threads, good luck!
21:39:33.361025 WARNING [213.113.202.163:30000 OUT] Exception in connectionHandler:
TcpConnection::read, WSAGetOverlappedResult failed, result=10060, A connection attempt failed
because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed
because connected host has failed to respond.

How to proceed ?

That's normal just ignore it. Everybody gets that. You should mine from the pool unless you like to play lotto.
Activity: 57
OK,
just out of curiosity I started (solo) mining.
It worked for about an hour,
then I got an error:

20:38:14.201906 INFO Miner thread was started
20:38:14.201906 INFO Mining has started with 1 threads, good luck!
21:39:33.361025 WARNING [213.113.202.163:30000 OUT] Exception in connectionHandler:
TcpConnection::read, WSAGetOverlappedResult failed, result=10060, A connection attempt failed
because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed
because connected host has failed to respond.

How to proceed ?
Thank you for the list. We have applied for some exchanges but always better to target more exchanges.

In which exchanges are you going to cooperate?
Can you first try with the young ones? Which do not require for adding huge amounts (more than 4btc)

Code:
Poloniex
Bittrex
Cryptopia
Coinexchange
Novaexchange
HitBTC
Tradesatoshi
Yobit
Bleutrade
Binance
C-Cex
Spacebtc
Livecoin
liqui.io
empoex
cryptobridge dex
blocknet dex
Coingather
Tidex
Frei Exchange
stock Exchange
mercatox
palmexchange
wcx
IDEX
bitgrail
palapeseta
Exchange do not like CryptoNight.
But it's not a problem. It's complexity.

XDN, XMR, AEON DSH, BCN...
Activity: 89
palapeseta
Exchange do not like CryptoNight.
But it's not a problem. It's complexity.

Can you first try with the young ones? Which do not require for adding huge amounts (more than 4btc)

Code:
Poloniex
Bittrex
Cryptopia
Coinexchange
Novaexchange
HitBTC
Tradesatoshi
Yobit
Bleutrade
Binance
C-Cex
Spacebtc
Livecoin
liqui.io
empoex
cryptobridge dex
blocknet dex
Coingather
Tidex
Frei Exchange
stock Exchange
mercatox
palmexchange
wcx
IDEX
bitgrail

What is your problem with XUN?
Activity: 84
Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need
Activity: 89

Code:
Poloniex
Bittrex
Cryptopia
Coinexchange
Novaexchange
HitBTC
Tradesatoshi
Yobit
Bleutrade
Binance
C-Cex
Spacebtc
Livecoin
liqui.io
empoex
cryptobridge dex
blocknet dex
Coingather
Tidex
Frei Exchange
stock Exchange
mercatox
palmexchange
wcx
IDEX
bitgrail
Activity: 27
Difficulty: 60 M

At first it was necessary to put protection against Nicehash.
Now these miners will collect a bunch of coins, and then they will destroy the price.

yeah...difficulty raised rapidly last hour....and network hash rate increased x2...

Isn't this true of every coin that actually has its network go mainstream?  The number of miners rises... so the hash rises... so the difficulty rises.  This makes sense right?  People are adopting XUN, it's becoming more powerful, and the difficulty is going up.  Not sure why anyone thinks that's a problem, that is indeed the goal: to be a strong, popular network.  XUN is making steps to achieving that goal.

Just to clear things up. Somebody is purposely trying to jam the blockchain by applying over 700kh/s all at once. They tried multiple times and then they come here to spread fear. Why? I'm honestly not sure why someone would try attacking the network but I could imagine it's because they see UltraNote as a threat to their coin. Who's doing this? I honestly don't know but you might be able to tell by reading some comments on this thread 🤔
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
100% right Redsun17... the problem with cryptocurrency mining is that there is a good amount of people who has only 1 intention... which is to load up as much coins as they can get and dump them on the exchanges for a quick profit. There is one pattern in this. Even if in the short run they have been able to score some juicy hits they will not succeed for long. XUN has proven that it is solid and growing in the right way to provide what real legit cryptocurrencies are designed for.

To be 100% honest with you all. XUN team which includes the devs as well as the close members are very happy to see that The XUN blockchain is delivering exactly what any responsible crypto dev team as well as community can expect. A solid blockchain, fair and egalitarian furthermore strong enough to resist unnecessary attacks and stay  sustainable in the long run.

Thanks for your support Redsun17 and to everyone taking the time to educate people about XUN and the true values behind it.
Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: