Pages:
Author

Topic: 💼[ANN] 401K COIN [Private Sale] Masternode | Fee Free Pool | Join Discord! - page 2. (Read 6885 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i have watched project from the beginning. at first i was very sceptical. but coin has slowly won my trust. i'm on it

Welcome to community then. at these times price more stable and i think we will get some profits sooner.

We hope that everything will be successful and with goodwill for all parties
it is worth our attention and time
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Active masternodes  is 97 at this moment.  daily income is 174 coin. I think it can be profitable by this rate. Price more cheap than before times. IS there anybody running  own masternodes to share details?
Activity: 54
Bounty Submission - https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/3b0ry2mC3LE2wVog1

This bounty still active?

Bounty still active there. I suggest you should contact with support team as someone said above. Because of i did not see any detail about when it will finish. however bounty is active at discord.
I love this coin and I making master node now
And I earned form this coin
Enjoy and good luck
This project it's will go to moon in the future

Hello, i think you are proof of masternode about 401k  Please tell us the best ways to make masternode by this coin. What time to the moon? sound like you know much about that. Please make clear everything. Thanks.
I am newbie for 401k coin community. Why is the name 401k? Is this number a special one?
I am very curious about this project and I joined the discord just few days and hope to get more information there. The discord is very active and 401k is also listed on exchange. If I know more I am happy to come back here to update.

Yes it is very special number for them. You can check at discord channel and meaning of 401 is very interesting. Sound like that is like a way to how u can make good profit from this coin after u know the meaning of 401k. by the way i am still learning that.
Bounty Submission - https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/3b0ry2mC3LE2wVog1

You should ask Dev Team at their discord Channel. Because of someone from Dev Team following that bounty as i know. I am member of their discord. Some people was asking them same as you. You should send dm message to support team there. Hope i helped you.
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23
I am newbie for 401k coin community. Why is the name 401k? Is this number a special one?
I am very curious about this project and I joined the discord just few days and hope to get more information there. The discord is very active and 401k is also listed on exchange. If I know more I am happy to come back here to update.
Activity: 67
current block: 38,552

401K MASTERNODE STATS
based on actual data over the past 24 hours

ROI (annual):   1,296.71% / 28 days
Paid rewards for masternodes:   16,875.0000 401K
AVG masternode reward frequency:   3h 2m 24s
Active masternodes:   95
Supply:   780,275 401K
Coins locked:   475,000 401K (60.88%)
Required coins for masternode:   5,000 401K
Masternode worth:   $297.13 / 0.04755 BTC
Enjoy and good luck

this project will go to the moon.. all we have to do is trust them and they will bring a bright future..
Activity: 84
Enjoy and good luck
Activity: 98
Current Daily Income of MN:

Daily income
$14.3539
0.00227576 BTC
179.0526 401K

With 5K 401K coins
Now you can check if your 401K masternode is working and will receive rewards.
Additionally if your node has not been seen for over 20 minutes, a notification will be sent to inform you, so that you have enough time to react before your node status changes to EXPIRED causing your rewards being lost.

https://nodecheck.io
https://discordapp.com/invite/3VV5GkG
https://twitter.com/nodecheck

Thanks for uself infos shared with community.  You also can check stakinglab too for shared mns, they are providing details too.
i have watched project from the beginning. at first i was very sceptical. but coin has slowly won my trust. i'm on it

Welcome to community then. at these times price more stable and i think we will get some profits sooner.
The plan of 401K future Retirement (Which one is great idea to make it come true)

During the first quarter of 2019 we will be implenting “Retirement
Integration”, which is where all current Masternode holders who
have an active 401K or comparable retirement plan, will be eligible to
receive a 15% reward bonus. We are eagerly working with mulitple
parent companies and investment firms to initiate a smooth rollout
plan. All eligible members will have to show proof of current
retirement program to receive bonus. If 401K plans are not available
in your country, we will be working to integrate the aptly named
retirement plans associated with your country

this is the most interesting part of this project... once this is done, it will be a big help to us..
Current price:

401K Coin (401K) Masternode  401K Coin (401K)
 7 potential investors are watching this page now
$0.0593 USD 12.05%
0.00000911 BTC

Price around these points during the last 2-3 days. Hope it will go up sooner after get some power from these points..

at this point we have to buy more coins... i think there will be a price pull back with in couple of days...  Cheesy
401K MASTERNODE STATS
based on actual data over the past 24 hours

ROI (annual):   1,238.58% / 29 days
Paid rewards for masternodes:   16,627.5000 401K
AVG masternode reward frequency:   3h 10m 58s
Active masternodes:   98
Supply:   739,386 401K
Coins locked:   490,000 401K (66.27%)
Required coins for masternode:   5,000 401K
Masternode worth:   $361.78 / 0.05600 BTC

Hi buddy. Nice to see you again with 401K.  Price more stable during the last 4-5 days. and graphic of 401K very shinny!!

yes the price much stable now... the 1k wall price help...  Cheesy

How is going your staking things so far? Is everything ok with that site about 401K stake?

yes.. everything is going good on my staking in stakinglab...
Current block is  38114 before hit 40K up. Still high block rewards!  Current supply Supply:   767,075 401K
Pages:
Jump to: