Pages:
Author

Topic: 💼[ANN] 401K COIN [Private Sale] Masternode | Fee Free Pool | Join Discord! - page 10. (Read 6885 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Exciting News!!

We have hit the 30K Block Rewards !

AWESOME!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Hi guys, i am new for this coin. Any active bounty  to catch some free coins? guide me please!!!
join discord
you need to attract investors to make the coin grow. The developers must do something new for them and then there will be a pamp
Hi again. I was following this coin so far. It was worth of 7-8K and now 1K only. It make me think to buy some.
yes now time buy coin
Activity: 14
Greetings
An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?
Activity: 98
Hi guys, i am new for this coin. Any active bounty  to catch some free coins? guide me please!!!

Check Discord Channel for that. You can find the discord link at the first message of this thread. Yes some nice bounties still avaible there.
Hi again. I was following this coin so far. It was worth of 7-8K and now 1K only. It make me think to buy some.
Activity: 14
Good day all.
Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry
Hi guys, i am new for this coin. Any active bounty  to catch some free coins? guide me please!!!
I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.

If they follow the road map on the whitepaper, yes it can be possible in the future. Whitepaper of 401K has interesting details.
Current Block:  31986

Current Price:

401K Coin (401K)
$0.0700 USD -19.71%
0.00001124 BTC

401K Coin masternode information:

ROI   1126.29%
ROI Days   32
Coins for node   5 000 401K
Masternodes Online:   77
Price USD   $0.0700 USD
Price BTC   0.00001124 BTC
Marketcap   $42,921
Daily Volume   $598
Node price   $349.90 USD
Locked   62.77 %
Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?

Hello.. Welcome to 401K community! You can ask your questions to Dev Team directly at their Discord Channel too.
TradersGateway masternode investment comparison tool features the most accurate and detailed stats

You guys working with 401K coin too? for shared MN?
Activity: 140
TradersGateway masternode investment comparison tool features the most accurate and detailed stats
Every relevant action in the publishing process such as paper submission and peer reviews will be registered in the blockchain and accessible to anyone, making #science more transparent, universal and open than ever before.

I am totally agree with you. universal and open than ever before.
Looking good guys    ROI CLIMBING 1,113.73% / 33 days    Cheesy Wink Smiley Grin

Roi climbing.. What is your plan for this coin?
copper member
Activity: 84
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I cannot buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.

Are you talking about the stocks.exchange website?  401K has no plans to list there.

You can purchase 401K Coin at CryptoBridge:

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.401K_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 28
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I cannot buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.
Activity: 16
Looking good guys    ROI CLIMBING 1,113.73% / 33 days    Cheesy Wink Smiley Grin
Current block is  31358    we can wait to price go more high day by day till block hit 35K
Pages:
Jump to: