Pages:
Author

Topic: 💼[ANN] 401K COIN [Private Sale] Masternode | Fee Free Pool | Join Discord! - page 21. (Read 6885 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
if i want to buy or have a share on MN, how many coins do i have to spend and how will i able to that.?

I'm pretty sure you can deposit any amount into Staking Lab, but you can confirm this with them.
Activity: 98
The project is already two months and for the MN coin is a decent time among the numerous scum, which sometimes even dies before entering the stock exchange. Interest in the coin has grown significantly. I bought today at 2.6k, selling at least 7-8k  Wink

What is your plan on 401K?  Yes 2 month. New coin it is and long-term signals doesn't work properly with 401K.
Hi
I have taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!

I hope so buddy.  I think crypto world will be more smooth after December. maybe not to the moon.. but we are keeping our hope.
Activity: 7
The project is already two months and for the MN coin is a decent time among the numerous scum, which sometimes even dies before entering the stock exchange. Interest in the coin has grown significantly. I bought today at 2.6k, selling at least 7-8k  Wink
Activity: 11
Hi
I have taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!
if i want to buy or have a share on MN, how many coins do i have to spend and how will i able to that.?

My friend i have few amount of 401K and as u know 5K coin needed for MN. but my coins very few to open my own MN. so i entered the shared MN. You can find shared MNs link at the Discord of 401K. They have official partners about that.  as i know stakinglab.io do not have set about minimum coin. u can enter there with very few amounts. like 5ea  401K
Activity: 67
when will 401k coin be listed on coinmarketcap? and i hope to see this coin be listed on binance soon..

We have submitted application to Coin Market Cap, hopefully we hear from them soon.

as i know your team was working with stakinglab.io   MN4 ready there.  Hope everything will be ok for this coin. I really want that...

NEW COIN IN THE LAB! >>>

401K Coin (401k) 1st Masternode: 401K-MN-004
copper member
Activity: 84
when will 401k coin be listed on coinmarketcap? and i hope to see this coin be listed on binance soon..

We have submitted application to Coin Market Cap, hopefully we hear from them soon.
Activity: 12
Hey all!
If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole project. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.

I do not know about that. Binance maybe hard but Cryptopia can be nice, if have that option.  Active at CB now. You can check price there.

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.401K_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
keeping managers down and selling prices down.
continuous dump. Be careful

MAny coins like that recently. Not only for this coin. If u have 401K in the hand you can stake as well while price going down. at least your coins will be much on that way.

I think these guys should curb the sound broadcaster on their faces and let everybody in proximity to them enjoy silence. All u say is reward someone with coins, money but I ask on what grounds. Do throw ur commitment at the table, signal ur willingness to mow lawn and cultivate soil in the fields. The best masternode u can have is a framework of wheels and scythes plugged into a tractor.
what is the MN details of 401k..? and where can i find a link? i want to learn more about this coin

This is the link of 401K MNs details. as you can see from the link, MNs growing day by day. It mean ppl trusting this coin. It was 46 just 1-2 days ago.

https://mnrank.com/coin/401K/

yes i know that they are growing fast thats why i want to learn more about this coin.. they are now at 25k block, what does it mean?

That is totally about block rewards of 401K. The current block is 25554 now. it mean the rewards will be 10x. It was 1x before.

Look this =>
https://i.imgur.com/QA1J1YW.jpg
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it's worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this business and there learn all the necessary

You can ask questions about 401K here too. I can try to answer them.  Sometimes managers can be busy due to their project things and maybe your country time not fit with them. All possible.
what is the MN details of 401k..? and where can i find a link? i want to learn more about this coin

This is the link of 401K MNs details. as you can see from the link, MNs growing day by day. It mean ppl trusting this coin. It was 46 just 1-2 days ago.

yes i know that they are growing fast thats why i want to learn more about this coin.. they are now at 25k block, what does it mean?
Activity: 31
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it's worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this business and there learn all the necessary

the price wants to rise but the giant and the team sell secretly
little prize
but big dump too.
roi is very little
but the price big dump

Did you invest on 401K?  Can you tell me? and then we can talk about your problem. I trust this coin. POS coin it is. Hope it will have bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: