Pages:
Author

Topic: 💼[ANN] 401K COIN [Private Sale] Masternode | Fee Free Pool | Join Discord! - page 24. (Read 6885 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Love masternodes.online  Excellent work!
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Can please explain about:
" 401K is all POS.  The Algo is Quark, since it is a PIVX fork, but there is no POW algo "

Sorry
I'm a noob
only pos and masternoda no mining
Activity: 54
Can please explain about:
" 401K is all POS.  The Algo is Quark, since it is a PIVX fork, but there is no POW algo "

Sorry
I'm a noob
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Because 401K Coin maturation time is 360 minutes, it does seem practical to split your coins into smaller amounts.  This is all subjective though, and we recommend experimenting and seeing what you find works best.
THanks for the recommendations on staking approach.
I will try both approaches and will wait to see what I got, which ones can give me higher staking rewards.
Let's see in the next few days.
Activity: 95
will a purse for raspberry pi be developed?

We are looking into developing a raspberry pi wallet.  The source is available if you want to attempt a compilation:

https://github.com/401KCoin
Thank you!
I will try to compile for raspberry.
 but I do not always get it.
copper member
Activity: 84
Because 401K Coin maturation time is 360 minutes, it does seem practical to split your coins into smaller amounts.  This is all subjective though, and we recommend experimenting and seeing what you find works best.
THanks for the recommendations on staking approach.
I will try both approaches and will wait to see what I got, which ones can give me higher staking rewards.
Let's see in the next few days.

Of course!  As time goes on, and we have more experience with stakers, we will all have a better idea as to what works best!  We will definitely share! 
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
You can stake with any number of coins.  To receive a daily reward, I would guess you need around 200 401K Coins.   
What will happen if I splited my coins before using them for staking?
Will I get more staking rewards (more rounds) by spliting and staking splited blocks?
copper member
You can stake with any number of coins.  To receive a daily reward, I would guess you need around 200 401K Coins.   
What will happen if I splited my coins before using them for staking?
Will I get more staking rewards (more rounds) by spliting and staking splited blocks?

copper member

We are looking into developing a raspberry pi wallet.  The source is available if you want to attempt a compilation:

https://github.com/401KCoin
copper member
what is the minimum number of coins needed to receive POS steaks?

copper member
is there a Russian forum is for 401coin?

You can join the discord server, and find a Russian community channel there:

https://discord.gg/F86UGUU
Activity: 43
You want to stake the whole day but you don´t wanna let your PC run around the Clock?

Then put an eye on Stakinglab.io Wink . A POS and Masternode Pool where Peoples Coins come together to max out the gain.

You´ll save energy and the costs of it.No need 4 running a PC all day long,but you´ll stake 24/7 and you can also take part in the Masternodes,which always provide some awesome special benifits,without spending 1000´s of $ Dollars.

You have to pay low taxes ONLY on your accumulated Coins.

These Coins are supported yet:

401K Coin,Acreage,Alqo,APR Coin,Arionx,Blocknode,Bitcoin Green,Buzz,Cheese,ColossusXT,Condensate Rain,Condominium,Deviant Coin,Diverse,Ember,Everest,Force,Ignition Coin,Impleum,Interstellar Hold,Monkey Project,Motile,MTI,Mutual Coin,Dravite Coin,Nodium,OPCX,Peony,Phore,Rampant,Rover Coin,SCRIV,SmartCash,Solaris,Steep,Tokugawa,Varius,XGOX,XGOX Dark,Zest...and Parley.

They change from time to time,looking for the best stakeable coins,together with an special intention for the user wishes.

Please take care and get informed on: https://masternodes.online/

and if you had done that ...take a look at the Lab ^^

https://pool.stakinglab.io/ref/977e7a055a

Better staking together Cheesy ...and mate,sorry for the affliate inside-you got no disadvantage of it but you are welcome to kick it out if you want  Roll Eyes
brand new
Activity: 0
Thanks for admin..

Discord User: Sha#SHA⚡#1547
is there a Russian forum is for 401coin?
SAA
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
what is the minimum number of coins needed to receive POS steaks?
Activity: 98
I wanted to notice about something. MNs growing day by day. it was 39 1-2 days ago. and now is 43. This will make strong and stable coin to 401K It is very good for transactions and keep it secure network.

401K Coin masternode information:

ROI   108.35%
ROI Days   337
Coins for node   5 000 401K
Masternodes Online:   43
Price USD   $0.5545 USD
Price BTC   0.00008000 BTC
Marketcap   $289,442
Daily Volume   $54,558
Node price   $2,772.73 USD
Locked   41.19 %
Activity: 98
The best thing that i like on this coins is 401K is 100% POS.  It's not mineable with your cpu/gpu. Green coin.
copper member
I keep seeing people talk about block 25,000, what happens then?

This is when the block rewards 10x.  Right now the block reward is only 1 401K Coin, at block 25,000 the block reward jumps up to 10.
Pages:
Jump to: