Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 404 Coin - 404% APR Traditional Proof Of Stake (POS) Crypto Currency Coin - page 4. (Read 3803 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 63

New Exchange added Nu-Ex    !!!!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
ok thank you, i already found the FAQ with all the answers i need
hey I'm waiting for my stakes, do i need to keep wallet open all time?
Yes, it is listed on Tradesatoshi @ 25 Satoshi . giveaways is also good even..
Is there any online pool for staking this coin ?

Hello pool is coming in future , actually the difficulty is still so low that you can still find a block just with a couple of thousands coin .so no need for a pool at the moment . Happy staking
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script
Yes, it is listed on Tradesatoshi @ 25 Satoshi . giveaways is also good even..
Is there any online pool for staking this coin ?
I was hoping for a 404 message when I went to the website, but alas, it never happened.

Grin finnaly someone got it )
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I was hoping for a 404 message when I went to the website, but alas, it never happened.

and here comes the gecko
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Trading almost none at all-there is no trading on the specified exchange.
Is it possible to buy somewhere else for POS?
And I'm sorry-is this a swap 808?Don't you?
Activity: 120
Right now it is impossible for us to mine it because we are at blocks 2300 right now. Does not that mean, the only way for us to generate a new coin is by buying it on the exchange later or buying it from the team directly, right?
and our current total coin on circulation is 105.119.447 coins, how many coins are in dev team pocket right now? I can not see it on the explorer because there is no Richlist.

Are u donkey?
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Right now it is impossible for us to mine it because we are at blocks 2300 right now. Does not that mean, the only way for us to generate a new coin is by buying it on the exchange later or buying it from the team directly, right?
and our current total coin on circulation is 105.119.447 coins, how many coins are in dev team pocket right now? I can not see it on the explorer because there is no Richlist.
Yeeeppp only way to get the coins is to buy from Junson.. Talks shit about other coins but then makes a instamine online shit pile (yes we see your rhetoric j)
Good luck!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
Is planned good exchange for this coin?

yes for sure , we allready working on it . updates coming soon
Activity: 571
Is planned good exchange for this coin?
I don't see the faucet on the website http://www.404coin.com like you say sir. where is the spesifific site the faucet of 404coin who you say that?

faucet is comming in future , still looking for a bot save altcoin faucet software that fits our needs.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
I don't see the faucet on the website http://www.404coin.com like you say sir. where is the spesifific site the faucet of 404coin who you say that?
WHAT IS??related to 808 coin??? or turbostake?

4. How is this related to 808 Coin/sprouts classic etc? The original proof of stake coins like sprouts classic, 808 coin, and tek coin were headed by Thundertoe and Mr.Eggman (both the same person). They openly admitted they don't know how to program, which is why their projects went nowhere and their coins were full of bugs, exploits, and no developer support, causing the coins to go down in price in free fall. We wanted to avoid that as future crypto currency adopters deserve and want a stable coin with good returns that won't "break" on them when bad actors come in and try to disrupt the crypto currency/bitcoin space. This is the future and we intend to bring everyone that wants it to go forward to a bright and happy future.
looks good for me. can sell my 808 finally and get smth good Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: