Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 42 - The Answer To Life, The Universe, and just about everything [CN-v8] - page 2. (Read 1622 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
do I need to update my client wallet?
can I still send from the old wallet?

Nope, you have to update all of your clients, KEEP YOUR OLD .wallet FILE however, it still works
Activity: 462

I can't sync my new wallet, can someone help me?
The hard fork went okay everyone!

The emission speed has changed from 24 to 30
what happen with 42 pool, why there is an error?
is there any problem?

Temporary maintenance, its back working now
what happen with 42 pool, why there is an error?
is there any problem?
Very interesting and promising project ! It is interesting how the new improved social network with cryptocurrency motivation for communication will develop.

I honestly can't tell if your a bot or not because "new improved social network with cryptocurrency motivation for communication" is one jumble of words that has absolutely nothing to do with 42.

But thank you for your kind words anyway Cheesy
So this means that the coin won't be able to be used to make some kind of transaction.
Like paying some bills, purchasing some goods or any other things like that.

We never said any of that. The site actually says you could send it to anyone and potentially pay for anything, it's just that profit isn't the main goal of the coin and isn't kept in mind during development.

Storage of value != Profit;
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
So this means that the coin won't be able to be used to make some kind of transaction.
Like paying some bills, purchasing some goods or any other things like that.
Hey all! We are doing a donation campaign to get 42 listed on somewhere cool!

Our main goal is to hit 0.2 BTC, and we've hit 0.11 Mostly thanks to Jedi Ghost in our Discord chat!

Our BTC address for donations is 15u5PeAv7dcKpUoi8jAiMKpHzVXVoLCrgn

Any extra BTC will be used to get other pairs like Doge and LTC.

Have fun and if you donate, PM me in the discord chat so I can put you on the cool kids list!

hy sir, what you mean is 42 with 42 stock coin or 42 Billion stock coins?
if 42 billion stocks coin, maybe I will help a little bit

Im sorry but I have no clue what you are talking about

I think i will donate some money, but I got confused because on marketcap, I see other 42 coins
but I think this project is fucking awesome, we mine for fun not for money
It looks quite innovative ideas.I will invite some friends to join

Yay more fun people! Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
It looks quite innovative ideas.I will invite some friends to join

Our main goal is to hit 0.2 BTC, and we've hit 0.11 Mostly thanks to Jedi Ghost in our Discord chat!

Have fun and if you donate, PM me in the discord chat so I can put you on the cool kids list!

Im sorry but I have no clue what you are talking about

42 - It's the answer.

Hey, what's this all about? What is 42?
Well my my, your the questions type aren't you? All should be answered here.
-snip-

Another "42" Coin? Do we really need that? Hopefully you will not make the same mistake as the old "42" Coin. There were accidentally more than the promised 42 Coins.  Wink Cheesy

Well, I was under the impression that "42-coin" was dead because 42 total supply is stupid. But 42 billion total supply is totally not stupid! ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ?

Ok, that the old 42 Coin is dead is a good argument, but as far as the total supply is concerned, everyone has their own opinion. Anyway, I wish you much success for your project. Let's see if 42 is really the answer.  Wink

We shall see too I suppose! Cheesy
This looks like an outstanding project that every investor should be a part of. Awesome ideas of the team is important thing for a successful start and excellent development. Hope this project will gain.

Hi,

Downloaded wallet (windows)
Started daemon - synced
started wallet, worked
hmmm, miner.exe....yeah so some help on how to mine this coin would be great
Tried loads of different commands for solo...nuthin
Tried pool recommended easy mier...which seems to be mining from algo, so failed
Why does wallet, and pool wallet give different type of addresses???

What a mess
Oh, and why copy an existing coin?
No imagination?

As for the slating the original coin (not by the DEV buts the other guys), for mining, its been all done years ago, as for trading, still a very good coin to trade. Can be very profitable.
J

The pool wallet is fucked up and we didn't fork it because no one uses it. We'll probably remove it from the source entirely because all it is a shitty simplewallet with an RPC interface. We didn't copy an existing coin, we just copied the HGTTG Cheesy

42 and 42-coin are different entities and they have different goals. I believe they can coexist.

Ok, Thanks for the explanation.
But, how do imine this coin please?
Like i say miner doesnt work, no instructions, can't even use start_mining in wallet or daemon....
J

Our nice Github Wiki should answer most questions about mining, creating a wallet etc
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
42 - It's the answer.

Hey, what's this all about? What is 42?
Well my my, your the questions type aren't you? All should be answered here.
-snip-

Another "42" Coin? Do we really need that? Hopefully you will not make the same mistake as the old "42" Coin. There were accidentally more than the promised 42 Coins.  Wink Cheesy

Well, I was under the impression that "42-coin" was dead because 42 total supply is stupid. But 42 billion total supply is totally not stupid! ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ?

Ok, that the old 42 Coin is dead is a good argument, but as far as the total supply is concerned, everyone has their own opinion. Anyway, I wish you much success for your project. Let's see if 42 is really the answer.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: