Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 42 - The Answer To Life, The Universe, and just about everything [CN-v8] - page 3. (Read 1622 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
This looks like an outstanding project that every investor should be a part of. Awesome ideas of the team is important thing for a successful start and excellent development. Hope this project will gain.

Hi,

Downloaded wallet (windows)
Started daemon - synced
started wallet, worked
hmmm, miner.exe....yeah so some help on how to mine this coin would be great
Tried loads of different commands for solo...nuthin
Tried pool recommended easy mier...which seems to be mining from algo, so failed
Why does wallet, and pool wallet give different type of addresses???

What a mess
Oh, and why copy an existing coin?
No imagination?

As for the slating the original coin (not by the DEV buts the other guys), for mining, its been all done years ago, as for trading, still a very good coin to trade. Can be very profitable.
J

The pool wallet is fucked up and we didn't fork it because no one uses it. We'll probably remove it from the source entirely because all it is a shitty simplewallet with an RPC interface. We didn't copy an existing coin, we just copied the HGTTG Cheesy

42 and 42-coin are different entities and they have different goals. I believe they can coexist.

Ok, Thanks for the explanation.
But, how do imine this coin please?
Like i say miner doesnt work, no instructions, can't even use start_mining in wallet or daemon....
J
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
42 - It's the answer.

Hey, what's this all about? What is 42?
Well my my, your the questions type aren't you? All should be answered here.
-snip-

Another "42" Coin? Do we really need that? Hopefully you will not make the same mistake as the old "42" Coin. There were accidentally more than the promised 42 Coins.  Wink Cheesy

Well, I was under the impression that "42-coin" was dead because 42 total supply is stupid. But 42 billion total supply is totally not stupid! ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ?
This looks like an outstanding project that every investor should be a part of. Awesome ideas of the team is important thing for a successful start and excellent development. Hope this project will gain.

Lolo investors, not trying to rain on your parade but investing is really not the point of the coin as stated in our FAQ. If your looking for investments, go somewhere else.

If your looking for fun however your in the damn right place!  

Hi,

Started daemon - synced
started wallet, worked
Tried pool recommended easy mier...which seems to be mining from algo, so failed

What a mess
No imagination?

As for the slating the original coin (not by the DEV buts the other guys), for mining, its been all done years ago, as for trading, still a very good coin to trade. Can be very profitable.
J

The pool wallet is fucked up and we didn't fork it because no one uses it. We'll probably remove it from the source entirely because all it is a shitty simplewallet with an RPC interface. We didn't copy an existing coin, we just copied the HGTTG Cheesy

42 and 42-coin are different entities and they have different goals. I believe they can coexist.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

Hi,

Started daemon - synced
started wallet, worked

What a mess
No imagination?

J
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
42 - It's the answer.

Hey, what's this all about? What is 42?
Well my my, your the questions type aren't you? All should be answered here.
-snip-

Another "42" Coin? Do we really need that? Hopefully you will not make the same mistake as the old "42" Coin. There were accidentally more than the promised 42 Coins.  Wink Cheesy
Shitty looking project anyway ,just do some works on that crappy website first

Oh the web site isn't too crappy...ʸᵉᵃʰ ᶦᵗˢ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᶜʳᵃᵖᵖʸ

But hey we have Github Wikis! Github wikis are cool right?
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
Shitty looking project anyway ,just do some works on that crappy website first
this coin been added to 520566, new coin broadcast!~
https://www.520566.com/cpu-mining/2018-07-21-769.html

此币已加入币日报520566,每日新币播报!~

yaya
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
this coin been added to 520566, new coin broadcast!~
https://www.520566.com/cpu-mining/2018-07-21-769.html

此币已加入币日报520566,每日新币播报!~
CNPools.Space is proud to announce a 42 Mining Pool is now open!!

►► https://42.cnpools.space/
►► Only a 0.42% pool fee!
►► Hashrate Charts
►► SSL Mining
►► Adjustable minimum payouts (Starting at 1 FourtyTwo)
►► CNPools.Space Discord https://discord.gg/8s44JCg

yay Cheesy
Activity: 16
CNPools.Space is proud to announce a 42 Mining Pool is now open!!

►► https://42.cnpools.space/
►► Only a 0.42% pool fee!
►► Hashrate Charts
►► SSL Mining
►► Adjustable minimum payouts (Starting at 1 FourtyTwo)
►► CNPools.Space Discord https://discord.gg/8s44JCg
Activity: 2
hope it will develop and stronger in the future.
Which algo is this coin?

CN-Lite V7 or something, the important detail is that it's ASIC resistant
Still don't really get what this all about, for now I'll just an eye on this project.
Looking for any good news *if there's any.

All you need to know is at https://coin42.co/faq.html lol
With the reasons and evidence you give, this can be a good replacement coin. But to do that, you must first attract strong community support, technological improvements must be effective and take special measures to stand alone. I'm waiting for that

We aren't trying to replace anything, we're just here to not panic and have a good time! Cheesy

So stay tuned and have fun everyone!
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Still don't really get what this all about, for now I'll just an eye on this project.
Looking for any good news *if there's any.
Activity: 130
Merit: 15
Activity: 154
With the reasons and evidence you give, this can be a good replacement coin. But to do that, you must first attract strong community support, technological improvements must be effective and take special measures to stand alone. I'm waiting for that
Pages:
Jump to: