Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN] - page 2. (Read 5581 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 09:24:35 PM
Like I missed something valuable in a dying market like this.
The market is red and everyone is panic but this ELISIA has collected 7158 Ethereum from Softca 5000 Etheruem.
--- https://elisia.io/

Just watching TV while eating PopCorn!

Where is the real evidence that they have collected this amount of ETH? Even after registering on their website, I did not find evidence of this.
In addition, I am interested in how the network can be free of fees. Someone or something must support the network. I looked through all the pages of this thread, and did not see a clear answer to this question.
This is all suspicious to me, and the red flag.

Be carefull, mate. This is very suspicious project. Their CEO is a freelancer without any experience. They didn't have any conferences or public events. No one dont see ther real faces. And they said that they raised 41,278 ETH just on private sale in this bear market when very hyped ICOs cant raise such money. This looks like they want to sell tokens on exchanges. So be carefull and don't buy this tokens.

How do you know about my experience or that we don’t use our real faces. We all use our own faces. I myself went personally around Europe to meet with private investors. Thanks

Where is pictures and videos from conferences which you were attented? I looked at your twitter and there are any of events, conferences etc.
And even more - there are no any info about project development, partnerships... nothing. Just some info about airdrop and that you raised 42k ETH which is unlikely In this market for unknown project.
I agree with '' gembira '', if this project indeed collects as much eth as there should be evidence to ensure that this is true. other than that why the team did not give an update about their activities so that the people who participated in this project became more confident to join this project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 08:45:52 PM
Even though the ICO just finished a few days ago, but Elisia token will soon listed on the exchange in the near future like what they said on Twitter. I think this is a good start, because although there are many ICO who have success to achieved the hardcap but not necessarily they can work quickly like Elisia, so maintain guys ^^
Activity: 546
December 18, 2018, 10:08:35 AM
ICO has been closed and this project has managed to raise funds 41,278 ETH. I hope that the funds will be enough to develop this project in the future so that the price of their tokens can be more quality and value. please check here https://elisia.io/
this is a great project so that many support for success, hopefully with this in the future this project will develop more success and provide many benefits and benefits for now and in the future.
Thanks For your support.
Activity: 560
December 18, 2018, 03:36:11 AM
ICO has been closed and this project has managed to raise funds 41,278 ETH. I hope that the funds will be enough to develop this project in the future so that the price of their tokens can be more quality and value. please check here https://elisia.io/
this is a great project so that many support for success, hopefully with this in the future this project will develop more success and provide many benefits and benefits for now and in the future.
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 01:53:22 AM

We are in development mode now. Thank you
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 01:46:56 AM
Activity: 588
December 17, 2018, 04:46:01 AM
The soft cap has been achieved and I think this will lead to hard hat sales, of course, it requires even harder performance, especially if there is documentation from the ELISIA team that has a lot of support. By looking at a solid team performance, of course, the support will continue to flow and be able to reach the target.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
December 17, 2018, 04:31:52 AM
It also surprised me because earlier this morning when I visited their website to see statistics about ongoing initial coin offering (ICO) it was showing over 41000 some Ethereum as raised money. That is huge money even at the moment Ethereum is very cheaper. When you have solid connections with investors anytime you can get this kind of results.
Activity: 588
December 17, 2018, 02:03:21 AM
I had an offer to meet with a pool over in Europe to negotiate private sale it wasn’t at an even. I had the offer spoke over calls a few times and flew out to pen the deal.
if it really, better you prepare photos or videos about your conversation and agreement. and I will look forward to the ELSA tokens listed on the exchange and see how the market responds to ELSA tokens
copper member
December 16, 2018, 09:55:27 PM
I had an offer to meet with a pool over in Europe to negotiate private sale it wasn’t at an even. I had the offer spoke over calls a few times and flew out to pen the deal.
Merit: 508
December 16, 2018, 04:36:22 PM
The market is red and everyone is panic but this ELISIA has collected 7158 Ethereum from Softca 5000 Etheruem.

Where is the real evidence that they have collected this amount of ETH? Even after registering on their website, I did not find evidence of this.
In addition, I am interested in how the network can be free of fees. Someone or something must support the network. I looked through all the pages of this thread, and did not see a clear answer to this question.

Be carefull, mate. This is very suspicious project. Their CEO is a freelancer without any experience. They didn't have any conferences or public events. No one dont see ther real faces. And they said that they raised 41,278 ETH just on private sale in this bear market when very hyped ICOs cant raise such money. This looks like they want to sell tokens on exchanges. So be carefull and don't buy this tokens.

How do you know about my experience or that we don’t use our real faces. We all use our own faces. I myself went personally around Europe to meet with private investors. Thanks

Where is pictures and videos from conferences which you were attented? I looked at your twitter and there are any of events, conferences etc.
And even more - there are no any info about project development, partnerships... nothing. Just some info about airdrop and that you raised 42k ETH which is unlikely In this market for unknown project.
Activity: 862
December 16, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

If your words are correct you should explain in detail about your project or you can send a picture of the truth of your project. Everyone starts thinking long like it seems.
Activity: 111
December 16, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

But your project is not open to the community. People have a lot of questions.
Also you did not answer what will support your network?
copper member
December 16, 2018, 07:01:19 AM

Merit: 508
December 16, 2018, 03:58:38 AM

Activity: 476
December 15, 2018, 10:52:41 AM
a lot of support and positive responses to this project, hopefully with the support and positive responses this will make the team more enthusiastic to make this project a success and develop more widely, I'm sure it will be done by the team that manages this project and will deliver results satisfying.
Activity: 145
December 14, 2018, 10:52:26 AM
Elisia Hard Cap !!!!!
Wow..... Are you kidding me?Huh

Congratulation !!! Great Project !!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
December 14, 2018, 10:24:04 AM
That is mind blowing result they successfully achieved their hard cap even in bear market too. It seems this project have good potential so let us see what will happen when it will touch any exchange.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
December 14, 2018, 09:54:55 AM
All the features of ELISIA are very useful, one of the highlights is that the delivery is as fast as lightning and without cost, it seems impossible if it is not supported by a qualified technology system, but this platform will try to be solved by this platform. We are waiting for further developments, hopefully we can give new hope
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 14, 2018, 02:41:08 AM
Elisia softcap has been reached successfully.
Congratulations for the Elisia team and early investors.
Lots of things been made and very good results shown off weeks after the start of Elisia crowdsale.
Well done. Although for me it is surprising, given that there were allegations of using fake photos. At the same time, projects without dirt cannot assemble softcap, having a good business model of the project. I must pay tribute to the marketing team.

I'm surprised to see that this project is still going and in fact getting a lot of support when there is an ongoing accusation on the team using fake photos, people should check the trust rating of the developer or the team that made the announcement thread, before deciding to join the project, I hope supporters have done their assignment.
where can I find the accusation? I want to find out more, because I think this project is quite good and has enough funds to run the project.
You can find out more about this in post # 116.
Pages:
Jump to: