Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN] - page 7. (Read 5581 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 08:50:04 AM
Excellent project in 2018 to ur great future
copper member
Activity: 42
November 17, 2018, 12:08:48 AM
Hi can you please explain to me 2 things.

1: How will the platoform make money if it is free?

2: Is it free just for transactions as I cant see informaton on your site about cost/fee for creating tokens/coins on your blockchain?

Your second point is raised in the white paper. It is free for token creating/deployment.

Thanks Smiley

I cant find any reference in the white paper

"Elisia is the most exciting development in the blockchain world since Satoshi Nakamoto unleashed Bitcoin in 2008. Elisa provides lightning fast transactions with no fee. Each Elisia transaction will reach its destination in lightning speed without any fee to sender or receiver! Decentralized Applications (DAPPS) can be created with ease and deployed on the Elisia network with a click of a button without any fee for deployment."

Smiley

Found it.

Thank you
copper member
Activity: 81
November 17, 2018, 12:03:46 AM
It isnt a nice anything. Magnus was in question we made a decision to remove him.

Thanks
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
November 16, 2018, 11:57:15 PM
Firstly that is completely rediculous.

Secondly Magnus just recently cme on board as a very highly recomended , experienced advisor.

Unfortunately due to uncertanties he has been replaced.

We are proud to announce Thierry De Gorter as our new advisor, who is very well respected and experienced.

Thank you

LOL.. you just replaced him because you got caught with your scam.. BS

That is just a big sign of GUILTY!!!

SCAM ICO - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/elisia-fake-team-member-5070624

Nice Catch Grin

I do research a bit about this one, Hmmm I think this project like a copy paste from other that have been successful a few month ago, but I will not mention it, BTW good job dude
copper member
November 16, 2018, 11:32:18 PM

2: Is it free just for transactions as I cant see informaton on your site about cost/fee for creating tokens/coins on your blockchain?

Your second point is raised in the white paper. It is free for token creating/deployment.

Thanks Smiley

"Elisia is the most exciting development in the blockchain world since Satoshi Nakamoto unleashed Bitcoin in 2008. Elisa provides lightning fast transactions with no fee. Each Elisia transaction will reach its destination in lightning speed without any fee to sender or receiver! Decentralized Applications (DAPPS) can be created with ease and deployed on the Elisia network with a click of a button without any fee for deployment."

Smiley
copper member
November 16, 2018, 11:19:06 PM

Thanks Smiley

copper member
November 16, 2018, 11:04:01 PM
Listen. We have a great team. Magnus only just came on board through a referral. He came recomended as an advisor. He wasnt with the project from the beginning and none of us know him personally. This was a business referral and after chatting with him we felt that he could bring something to the ICO. In light of accusations against him, he has been removed from the team.

Thierry was in contact with us over a few days and we agreed to terms with him. He is now on our team as an experienced blockchain professional.

Magnus has been removed. Thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 892
November 16, 2018, 10:25:51 PM

Secondly Magnus just recently cme on board as a very highly recomended , experienced advisor.

We are proud to announce Thierry De Gorter as our new advisor, who is very well respected and experienced.

Thank you

LOL.. you just replaced him because you got caught with your scam.. BS

That is just a big sign of GUILTY!!!

SCAM ICO - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/elisia-fake-team-member-5070624

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 10:24:29 PM
The fact that the project provides ultra-fast transactions at no cost will create a lot of attention for the user. In addition, how will you develop the project?
copper member
November 16, 2018, 10:18:13 PM
Ok, concluí as tarefas para o lançamento aéreo quando receberei fichas?

Im sorry. If you could resend the question in English I will be able to help you. Thanks
copper member
November 16, 2018, 10:17:15 PM

Thanks Smiley
copper member
November 16, 2018, 10:15:40 PM

1. Elisia is open because it was a hole in the market that needed to be filled. Also as the success of Elisia grows so will founders share (tokens/coins) which is how much we believe in the project.
Activity: 1
November 16, 2018, 10:06:16 PM
Ok, concluí as tarefas para o lançamento aéreo quando receberei fichas?
copper member
November 16, 2018, 09:59:10 PM

copper member
November 16, 2018, 09:15:03 PM

Thank you
Activity: 392
Merit: 892
Activity: 9
November 16, 2018, 05:27:33 PM
#proof of authentication
Bitcointalk username: Marshalin
Telegram username: @Godboycute
Facebook username : chimo.best.399
Twitter username: MarshalIron
ETH wallet :0x9F53B54CDbFEf98eC3F5374988Cf1F1279fd23E4