Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 5TH/s Open for Sale. - page 4. (Read 9260 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
May 27, 2014, 01:13:42 PM
On the BTCOlympus website you list $5,999 - $7999.  Which one is it?

Are we in Batch 2 or 3, I wasn't made clear which batch and price is at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
May 26, 2014, 05:17:07 PM
It's strange how it doesn't inspire confidence a small batch that was shipped, but other "important" companies, like Hashfast or BFL had your confidence in buying their products that never (or very late) got shipped.
I'm sorry, is not strange, they just tricked customers Smiley

We are on the market since 2013.
We already sold and shipped first batch months ago.
We got photos and videos to prove that.
We manufacture and sell one of the most powerful products on the market.
Except some minor issues, all our customers are happy with 3th/s Poseidon and we are working so Zeus will be received in the same way.

Where are the videos to prove that? Where are the customers?

Where is the proof that you actually shipped a small batch? What happened from the time of the small batch until now? Have you stopped selling units? How hard is to post a 1-2 mins live demo of a miner hashing?

In market since 2013, but it's almost June 2014 and there isn't a single solid proof about your product.

As i said it before, you can see the videos here:

http://btcolympus.com/testimonials/

We invite anyone who wants to see them to click on the link above. There are some of the pictures we found on the internet, some received from customers. All are with BTC Olympus Poseidon Batch #1.

Best Regards.

The video quality is shit.. Most people don't work at NASA, so they can't enhance the video to read the stats. Perhaps you want to try escrow with some customers... Also, where is the one customer who stated he was ripped off? Self moderated. I guess
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
May 26, 2014, 04:42:53 PM
Self moderated thread answers most of "why" questions..
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
May 26, 2014, 04:19:50 PM
What is special SHA, or can run scrypt?  Huh
i'm newbie

SHA and Scrypt are two very different things.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 26, 2014, 03:50:57 PM
What is special SHA, or can run scrypt?  Huh
i'm newbie
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
May 26, 2014, 02:54:32 PM
Sounds great.

Since it appears you are using cgminer to run your hardware, please post the source code to the modifications you made to cgminer in accordance with the license you agreed to when you created and distributed a driver for your hardware based on cgminer.

It's a secret remember just like the "other" A1 drivers.  Even though you made the software and all.  LOL!  Hope maybe they will publish it since it's licensed...
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
May 26, 2014, 01:49:52 PM
It's strange how it doesn't inspire confidence a small batch that was shipped, but other "important" companies, like Hashfast or BFL had your confidence in buying their products that never (or very late) got shipped.

Except some minor issues, all our customers are happy with 3th/s Poseidon and we are working so Zeus will be received in the same way.

Where is the proof that you actually shipped a small batch? What happened from the time of the small batch until now? Have you stopped selling units? How hard is to post a 1-2 mins live demo of a miner hashing?

In market since 2013, but it's almost June 2014 and there isn't a single solid proof about your product.

As i said it before, you can see the videos here:

We invite anyone who wants to see them to click on the link above. There are some of the pictures we found on the internet, some received from customers. All are with BTC Olympus Poseidon Batch #1.

Best Regards.

-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
May 26, 2014, 06:51:33 AM
Sounds great.

Since it appears you are using cgminer to run your hardware, please post the source code to the modifications you made to cgminer in accordance with the license you agreed to when you created and distributed a driver for your hardware based on cgminer.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
May 26, 2014, 06:47:11 AM

May 26, 2014, 06:42:43 AM

Activity: 256
Because it's sterile...
May 25, 2014, 02:44:04 PM
If dogie gets his hands one to do a review this will give them some credibility, but until they show actual inventory with open rigs to prove they are populated it will prove difficult to take their word they will not make the same mistake again. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 25, 2014, 07:23:03 AM
Hey Jimmothy, whats the best $/ghs at the moment?
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
May 25, 2014, 06:13:20 AM
Um, you sold 500 and delivered 25.  Doesn't exactly inspire confidence now does it?

And just for fun they decided to stop selling/manufacturing units after the 25 in december.

6 months from working product to shipping first batch (25 is hardly a batch).

Seems legit.

Besides looking like an outright scam, $2/gh is way overpriced.
Activity: 350
May 25, 2014, 04:48:07 AM
Again not a single video with cgminer or at least a miner pointed to eligius so we can see it. I smell scam as always. POST FREAKING VIDEO OR IT'S A SCAM!

Here you can see some of the videos with cgminer pointed at eligius and btcguild.

We are LEGIT!

Sorry for shouting Smiley

I have a novel idea.  How about you produce a working product and THEN try to sell the fucking thing?

As you can see in the pictures above, we produced and shipped not ONE working unit, but ONE BATCH of working units, but thank you for trying to create interest around our topic.

Let me say it again:
In December 2013 we shipped batch #1 of Poseidon mining rigs. Batch #1 consisted in 25 mining units, some of which you can see in the pictures above.

Is it just me or is the chick on the tv screen naked?
It does 5TH/s plus live streaming pr0n, all in one box!

if you buy 2 and stack them you get girl on girl scenes.

Those are the 3th/s not Zeus ones Smiley

Regards.

BTC Olympus Team

Um, you sold 500 and delivered 25.  Doesn't exactly inspire confidence now does it?  I'll tell you what though put me down for one.  I'll take your product that you haven't made yet and pay you with money I haven't earned yet.  Deal?
legendary
May 25, 2014, 04:36:36 AM

Here you can see some of the videos with cgminer pointed at eligius and btcguild.

We are LEGIT!

How hard is to make a video right now? Or point a miner to Eligius? Or make a clear picture of the cgminer screen?

Sometimes i get the feeling, for some, nothing will be enough. Haters gonna' hate Smiley

Warm regards Wink

Well tell me what's enough? Fuzzy pictures of a cgminer screen? No customer review here? Just a unit in various places? Not a single clear picture of the chip?
May 25, 2014, 04:17:48 AM

We are LEGIT!

How hard is to make a video right now? Or point a miner to Eligius? Or make a clear picture of the cgminer screen?

Sometimes i get the feeling, for some, nothing will be enough. Haters gonna' hate Smiley

Warm regards Wink
legendary
May 25, 2014, 04:13:13 AM
Again not a single video with cgminer or at least a miner pointed to eligius so we can see it. I smell scam as always. POST FREAKING VIDEO OR IT'S A SCAM!

We are LEGIT!

Activity: 392
May 25, 2014, 04:09:29 AM
Whose that women on the LCD? Grin
May 25, 2014, 04:04:08 AM

We are LEGIT!

I have a novel idea.  How about you produce a working product and THEN try to sell the fucking thing?

As you can see in the pictures above, we produced and shipped not ONE working unit, but ONE BATCH of working units, but thank you for trying to create interest around our topic.

Let me say it again:
In December 2013 we shipped batch #1 of Poseidon mining rigs. Batch #1 consisted in 25 mining units, some of which you can see in the pictures above.

Is it just me or is the chick on the tv screen naked?
It does 5TH/s plus live streaming pr0n, all in one box!

if you buy 2 and stack them you get girl on girl scenes.

Those are the 3th/s not Zeus ones Smiley

Regards.

BTC Olympus Team
Activity: 350
May 25, 2014, 03:41:40 AM
I have a novel idea.  How about you produce a working product and THEN try to sell the fucking thing?
Pages:
Jump to: