Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 95. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Only 2 days left for the 1k 808 giveaway, only 8 out of 21 users have a chance of 1k 808 coins!

Nice joke lol 1 thousand 808 coins at 100 satoshi each is literally $1 or very close too Cheesy What a shithouse, since its been dumped on already Cheesy

Keep hating if you want. Fact is buy support continues to climb and price is up close to 100% from the opening 24h and still climbing. Buy low sell high, good luck.
Hidden in a valley beside an open stream. This will be the type of place where you will find your dream.
Appreciate the 808, tend it and give it time as if it was a sprout.
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
Only 2 days left for the 1k 808 giveaway, only 8 out of 21 users have a chance of 1k 808 coins!

Nice joke lol 1 thousand 808 coins at 100 satoshi each is literally $1 or very close too Cheesy What a shithouse, since its been dumped on already Cheesy

Keep hating if you want. Fact is buy support continues to climb and price is up close to 100% from the opening 24h and still climbing. Buy low sell high, good luck.
Activity: 369
Merit: 250

Activity: 397
Merit: 253

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

There is already just over 1 Million 808 coins out there so what makes 1 Thousand of them so special ?

Who is actually putting the funds into the giveaway, is it the developer himself ? If so why not a lot more as he stated at the start he and his work co mined hundreds of thousands to sell initially to support the project, why make people go to effort for a chance to win 50 cents worth of a coin.... I can find that walking around the street or even in phone boxes uncollected change Cheesy

It might be all that is left after all those initial dumps.  Smiley

I think my username handle explains it all.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

There is already just over 1 Million 808 coins out there so what makes 1 Thousand of them so special ?

Who is actually putting the funds into the giveaway, is it the developer himself ? If so why not a lot more as he stated at the start he and his work co mined hundreds of thousands to sell initially to support the project, why make people go to effort for a chance to win 50 cents worth of a coin.... I can find that walking around the street or even in phone boxes uncollected change Cheesy

It might be all that is left after all those initial dumps.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Activity: 128
Activity: 174
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
Come on people make some noise to get the bass kicking !

This thread is getting quieter by the day Undecided

Maybe the dev dumped his premine (200k+) and bailed. It is nowadays the norm for devs to make $100 per coin and move on. Pity though because I like the staking dynamics of the coin.

Wow so the idea is to make a coin, sell the early minings or premine for the highest price once on an exchange to get "Roughly" 0.1 BTC & then leave but pretend you haven't left ?

So the dicks who make the high interest rate coins are obviously the same people since they all get released not long after each other and they all slowly dwindle after the majority of coins get sold first up.... wow 10 Altcoins coins for 1 BTC..... fucking desperate for all that effort hahaha
legendary

Maybe the dev dumped his premine (200k+) and bailed. It is nowadays the norm for devs to make $100 per coin and move on. Pity though because I like the staking dynamics of the coin.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
the maximum number of 808coins?
Activity: 413
Merit: 250

Activity: 174
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
Any news for an addition of 808 onto yobit exchange ?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
What gives a better yield - waiting 16.5 days and doing one stake or doing one stake after 8.08 days and another after 8.08 on the compound of the previous?

Compounding interest every 8.08 days would be the optimum for rewards, I just let it go longer so I don't have to fight for stakes when I boot the wallet up Cheesy
legendary
What gives a better yield - waiting 16.5 days and doing one stake or doing one stake after 8.08 days and another after 8.08 on the compound of the previous?
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
Hi all,

Just committed a patch (https://github.com/barrystyle/808/commit/ac8f5e1a666c49c09a20fde33286a0e36208ad99) allowing 808coin to run properly under stratum-mining; avoiding the submitblock loop. Hopefully we see more pools appearing from here..

james
Activity: 183
Do you think price is so low, Don't you? I think price is so low and probably you think same as me.
Well, then we need people to get the word out and get some big time investors to put their table.
Activity: 126
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Do you think price is so low, Don't you? I think price is so low and probably you think same as me.
Pages:
Jump to: