Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 90. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 251
Mreggman what happened to sprouts? Now we must trust another coin made by you ? This 808 is a good coin though. Hopefully you won't run this time.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
cool, bought 66K, hopefully it will sprout nicely  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Hey guys, around Sept 09 my 808 wallet lost ALL connections.  I made a config file with some nodes, but still getting no connections.  Is somebody else having this problem? I opened the wallet in a different computer and still it shows 0 connections.  Its been two days like this now.  Hope someone can help out with working nodes or info on this matter.  Cheers and TIA

https://www.block-genesis.com/index.php/currencies/

Push the "Nodes" button on the right and you will get the nodes list ready to copy paste on your conf file, if you are on windows check that your activate the folder option to show file extensions if you don't you will end up with a 808.conf.txt

thx a bunch. ill add those nodes to the config file and give it a go.  Hopefully that will do the trick.  I will keep you posted regardless Smiley

9:15 PM Sep 11/2016:

Used the nodes from the suggested page, i added those to the ones i had.  When i rebooted the wallet it still showed 0 connections.  After a whie it showed 3 connections, then went back down to 1 single connection, then that one was also lost.  I tried it in 3 different computers and OS and in 2 different ISP... i think there is an issue somewhere and not necesarily me, the rest of my wallets in the afore mentioned computers are working fine.  I wonder if someone else is suffering this...  Thanx anyways. i will keep coming to see if someone has some answers and/or post updates about this.

Sorry to here about your issue. What you should do is the following:

1. Wipe everything in your 808 folder where your wallet.dat is. Dont wipe your wallet.dat file
2. Create a 808.conf file with the the detail below in
3. Run wallet again and let it sync up. If you still have issues I will update the snapshot file
4. 808 staking configuration is interesting and entertaining and is working great. There are no issues in general so it must be something on your side.

Content of 808.conf file
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=Putpasswordofyourchoicehere
rpcallowip = 127.0.0.1
server = 1
daemon = 1
listen = 1
addnode=104.156.227.157
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=138.201.65.88
addnode=151.80.42.180
addnode=158.69.126.156
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=172.110.29.94
addnode=172.56.42.6
addnode=172.56.42.9
addnode=177.228.13.239
addnode=184.72.95.126
addnode=185.24.14.2
addnode=187.146.171.140
addnode=197.89.249.122
addnode=2.84.171.223
addnode=24.119.187.242
addnode=24.220.149.200
addnode=45.63.1.27
addnode=47.208.75.18
addnode=5.189.144.97
addnode=63.141.67.163
addnode=63.142.250.129
addnode=65.102.140.126
addnode=67.215.160.70
addnode=70.189.142.4
addnode=73.11.157.169
addnode=73.9.181.217
addnode=75.82.191.243
addnode=81.64.200.182
addnode=81.84.176.168
addnode=83.49.254.55
addnode=83.82.131.238
addnode=84.124.208.86
addnode=91.121.74.153
addnode=91.220.151.240
addnode=92.170.141.48
addnode=96.60.246.99
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hey guys, around Sept 09 my 808 wallet lost ALL connections.  I made a config file with some nodes, but still getting no connections.  Is somebody else having this problem? I opened the wallet in a different computer and still it shows 0 connections.  Its been two days like this now.  Hope someone can help out with working nodes or info on this matter.  Cheers and TIA

Push the "Nodes" button on the right and you will get the nodes list ready to copy paste on your conf file, if you are on windows check that your activate the folder option to show file extensions if you don't you will end up with a 808.conf.txt

thx a bunch. ill add those nodes to the config file and give it a go.  Hopefully that will do the trick.  I will keep you posted regardless Smiley

Used the nodes from the suggested page, i added those to the ones i had.  When i rebooted the wallet it still showed 0 connections.  After a whie it showed 3 connections, then went back down to 1 single connection, then that one was also lost.  I tried it in 3 different computers and OS and in 2 different ISP... i think there is an issue somewhere and not necesarily me, the rest of my wallets in the afore mentioned computers are working fine.  I wonder if someone else is suffering this...  Thanx anyways. i will keep coming to see if someone has some answers and/or post updates about this.

That is weird men I just tested on a clean virtual machine with windows 7 and, found 8 connections and sync in 5 minutes, you can try

Code:
connect=172.110.29.94

to connect directly to my node and see if the connection keep alive, I also tested this on the VM and worked fine, I hope this help you.

First of all, thx for your support and help.  Sadly the problem remains.  Ive tried all the nodes that i could.  4 differente computers, 4 different OS and 2 different ISP.  Still the problem remains, either the new wallets cannot get connections and wont even synch, and the old wallet is acting up.  From time to time it will get a couple of connections, but when it stakes, the connections are lost. I got 2 transactions kinda lost in the limbo because of this, they could not confirm before the connections died out.  I used repair wallet and got the coins back, but i feel like they are stuck in there forevever LOL.  I cant mint cuz it wont confirm, i cant send them out cuz they wont confirm.  Im thinking about going into a cybercoffee to set up the wallet there an try to run my wallet.dat file there, but man.... WTF.   Im certain this is no common issue.  But is a curious one.  I should be compensated for finiding this bug ROFL.  Anyways.  Just wanted to update on this madness.  I was really digging the 808 until this.  I will keep fighting for this one, but starting to be tired of this at the same time.

What FireWalls are you using and have you set them to allow the 808 wallet thru them.
Windows Default Firewall will randomly block users if the app has not been allowed access.

Cool

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Used the nodes from the suggested page, i added those to the ones i had.  When i rebooted the wallet it still showed 0 connections.  After a whie it showed 3 connections, then went back down to 1 single connection, then that one was also lost.  I tried it in 3 different computers and OS and in 2 different ISP... i think there is an issue somewhere and not necesarily me, the rest of my wallets in the afore mentioned computers are working fine.  I wonder if someone else is suffering this...  Thanx anyways. i will keep coming to see if someone has some answers and/or post updates about this.

That is weird men I just tested on a clean virtual machine with windows 7 and, found 8 connections and sync in 5 minutes, you can try

Code:
connect=172.110.29.94

to connect directly to my node and see if the connection keep alive, I also tested this on the VM and worked fine, I hope this help you.

First of all, thx for your support and help.  Sadly the problem remains.  Ive tried all the nodes that i could.  4 differente computers, 4 different OS and 2 different ISP.  Still the problem remains, either the new wallets cannot get connections and wont even synch, and the old wallet is acting up.  From time to time it will get a couple of connections, but when it stakes, the connections are lost. I got 2 transactions kinda lost in the limbo because of this, they could not confirm before the connections died out.  I used repair wallet and got the coins back, but i feel like they are stuck in there forevever LOL.  I cant mint cuz it wont confirm, i cant send them out cuz they wont confirm.  Im thinking about going into a cybercoffee to set up the wallet there an try to run my wallet.dat file there, but man.... WTF.   Im certain this is no common issue.  But is a curious one.  I should be compensated for finiding this bug ROFL.  Anyways.  Just wanted to update on this madness.  I was really digging the 808 until this.  I will keep fighting for this one, but starting to be tired of this at the same time.
Activity: 183
like 1.3 btc at 217 satoshi's, someones trying to buy 10x the amount of whats for sale currently, is this going to the moon now? Should I buy some more I stake 50k right now.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250

Code:
connect=172.110.29.94

Activity: 306
Hey guys, around Sept 09 my 808 wallet lost ALL connections.  I made a config file with some nodes, but still getting no connections.  Is somebody else having this problem? I opened the wallet in a different computer and still it shows 0 connections.  Its been two days like this now.  Hope someone can help out with working nodes or info on this matter.  Cheers and TIA

Hey guys, around Sept 09 my 808 wallet lost ALL connections.  I made a config file with some nodes, but still getting no connections.  Is somebody else having this problem? I opened the wallet in a different computer and still it shows 0 connections.  Its been two days like this now.  Hope someone can help out with working nodes or info on this matter.  Cheers and TIA
legendary
I like the staking of this coin. Every 8.08 days is like a birthday present  Smiley
Activity: 128
A new block explorer is active Mr. Eggman https://chainz.cryptoid.info/808/
Activity: 183
Here's what happens when you don't appreciate the 808 hah!
Activity: 174
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
The market for 808 seems to be getting into a new floor momentum from the recent increase.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Where is everyone? We need a slack channel or similar means of communication, esp. for those with lots of 808 Wink

Isn't Slack only for fake pnd coins ?

Now way man - I've created and participated in slack channels for completely legitimate coins. Just a means of communication between development team members, and/or followers & supporters of a project Smiley 
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
explorer at http://cryptobe.com/chain/808 isn't reporting difficulty, and the wallet reports "difficulty" : 7150.36378620
that seems really low, if I put my s7 on it @4.8 TH/s I would mine around 145,186 coins at the current reward of 10.98 ( 249.23 USD ) in 24 hours
something is a little off ??

note: the current network hash rate is only 959.71 GH/s

maybe I should put up a pool real fast

unfortunately 808d won't work with a stratum pool by default; however i had written a drop in 'getblocktemplate' function that allows it to work correctly with python-stratum a little while back (https://github.com/barrystyle/808/commit/ac8f5e1a666c49c09a20fde33286a0e36208ad99 - dev please merge).

last night i had roughly 40-50Th pointed at my own pool, resulting in approximately 209coins in 12 minutes..
legendary
Activity: 368
Where is everyone? We need a slack channel or similar means of communication, esp. for those with lots of 808 Wink

Isn't Slack only for fake pnd coins ?
netstat plntu , and try to search your coin port. if your coin port listed in netstat it will work

Not many in/out connections, but the port (8087) is right there:

You will quickly know when the daemon isnt working as it will spit a F*** you dialog in your face like. cannot lock on blah blah etc. but the daemon should be started like

808d -daemon

check the info with 808d getinfo

stop the daemon   808d stop

Very acquainted with that dialogue, from trying to set it up Tongue

Does this answer your question?

Referencing the screenshot, what's the difference between running the
Code:
./808d
and
Code:
808d -daemon
commands, then?

Thank you both - I'll gladly tip you guys for the assistance (if this freakin' thing is working)
Pages:
Jump to: