Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808> BlockChain Hi Rate Proof of Stake, 17%+ PoS every 8.08+ days - page 11. (Read 14207 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

Problems on the main exchange for a coin:

when will this problem be solved?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hit 100% in 24HRS still haven't minted..... LOL Tongue 

I have never heard this happen on 808..... will i ever mint? or maybe there is an issue with my nodes or address...idk, any ideas out there?
is there a particular node that mints more than others that i'm missing?....i dont get it.

https://imgur.com/Dj8Bg3F.png
https://imgur.com/6xQx2EW.png

Like I mentioned I had this happen with me when staking 421 coin which is the same as 808 coin. It eventually staked after 3 days at being on 100% in 24 hours. This is just a estimate on when we can stake and is not a guarantee, I'm sure you will stake very soon now that its at 100%.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hit 100% in 24HRS still haven't minted..... LOL Tongue 

I have never heard this happen on 808..... will i ever mint? or maybe there is an issue with my nodes or address...idk, any ideas out there?
is there a particular node that mints more than others that i'm missing?....i dont get it.

https://imgur.com/Dj8Bg3F.png
https://imgur.com/6xQx2EW.png

I just ignore the coinday figure. i haven't found it has a correlation with anything.....maybe i'm missing something.
Also, Guys whats going on with minting? i have a balance of 1.5 Billion 808s (yes, wallet is unlocked for minting) and its day 14 and still nothing... is difficulty off the charts now ? or just real bad luck minting?  Thnx for those who reply.. double thanx and reciprocity for those who mark me as trusted! =)

You must be unlucky not to stake yet with that amount of coins. What is the % chance of staking in 24 hours? I'm guessing that it should be close to 100% with 1.5 billion coins. I have over 100 million and at 14 days its saying just over 15% chance to stake in 24 hours. The diff has been growing larger by the week so this could be the reason as well. Hopefully you stake soon my friend!

99.98% 24hrs
5.82% 10min

crazy unlucky man LOL

if someone could re post this so images could be seen that would be cool. (my newbie status doesn't allow images yet, thnx)

That is very unlucky that you haven't staked yet. I've never had this happen yet for 808 coin but I had something similar with 421 coin where it was at 100% in 24 hours for 3 days before it staked. I just staked my 100 million 808 coin block yesterday and it was at 17 days with only 25% chance of staking in 24 hours so it goes to show that a lot of time its just luck if we stake early or later but we will eventually stake and the longer it takes the more we can earn.
Activity: 120
the faucet that gives more than 500 coins once in 30 minutes for each stamp (533.48671346)
little thing but nice

yea but ive gotten many times the faucet and cant find where to send the coins i won.

Brazilman37 BTC

Faucet 808: https://btcpop.co/Faucet/?ref=164740
Activity: 179
I just ignore the coinday figure. i haven't found it has a correlation with anything.....maybe i'm missing something.
Also, Guys whats going on with minting? i have a balance of 1.5 Billion 808s (yes, wallet is unlocked for minting) and its day 14 and still nothing... is difficulty off the charts now ? or just real bad luck minting?  Thnx for those who reply.. double thanx and reciprocity for those who mark me as trusted! =)

You must be unlucky not to stake yet with that amount of coins. What is the % chance of staking in 24 hours? I'm guessing that it should be close to 100% with 1.5 billion coins. I have over 100 million and at 14 days its saying just over 15% chance to stake in 24 hours. The diff has been growing larger by the week so this could be the reason as well. Hopefully you stake soon my friend!

https://i.imgur.com/4dGl7TI.png
https://i.imgur.com/3k2bRZq.png

99.98% 24hrs
5.82% 10min

crazy unlucky man LOL

if someone could re post this so images could be seen that would be cool. (my newbie status doesn't allow images yet, thnx)

Done

https://i.imgur.com/4dGl7TI.png
https://i.imgur.com/3k2bRZq.png

99.98% 24hrs
5.82% 10min

crazy unlucky man LOL

Activity: 162
Merit: 1
the faucet that gives more than 500 coins once in 30 minutes for each stamp (533.48671346)
little thing but nice

yea but ive gotten many times the faucet and cant find where to send the coins i won.

Brazilman37 BTC

It's very simple, if you know what yes how)
go to this site  https://btcpop.co , then authorize - by entering your login and password (IMPORTANT - not the mailing address)
Next, select the account tab, after the withdrawal of funds. Specify the number of coins and your local wallet address (for mining) or stock exchange for sales.
Confirm the output through your mailbox  Smiley
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
onwards and upwards
little thing but nice

Brazilman37 BTC

Activity: 23

You should connect your inputs (where there are many days) into one - so the chance of reward will be much higher!

Thanks for putting the pictures, I could not.
I wanted to show how a coin is generated for beginners.
Where many days are empty they themselves disappear. There is only one that works in the picture.
My stack of 104580536  worked on day 11.

Kiss Grin

You should connect your inputs (where there are many days) into one - so the chance of reward will be much higher!
Activity: 179
Wow , we got a Billionaire of 808 here Shocked

I guess you're just unlucky. lol
Tell mell me what the graph means in your wallet coin day ? e what the graph means in my wallet, there is some kind of fantastic figure that grows every day!
If you start from this figure, it turns out that my steak award will be more than the steak itself!
Cryptopia hasn't opened up deposits.

Yes this is very frustrating right now as there seems to be no reason why the wallet is in maintenance. They did the same thing a few months ago where the wallet was in maintenance for a month or so. Right now I haven't been using Cryptopia and just using CryptoHub as I'm accumulating more 421 coins by selling 30% of my 808 stakes but soon I will need to use topia so hopefully by then it will be fixed.

When this happens, I use tradesatoshi

Yes this is very frustrating right now as there seems to be no reason why the wallet is in maintenance. They did the same thing a few months ago where the wallet was in maintenance for a month or so. Right now I haven't been using Cryptopia and just using CryptoHub as I'm accumulating more 421 coins by selling 30% of my 808 stakes but soon I will need to use topia so hopefully by then it will be fixed.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I dream the day when the 808 returns to 1 satoshi. We will be happy one day if this happens.

We just never know as anything is possible in crypto. The next bull run could see this happen as I remember with the last bull run a lot of coins that were under 1 sats all went up to 1 sats and above so 808 coin could one day reach 1 sats or maybe even 2 sats again. But for now we must wait and keep staking our coins ready for when that day comes along.

Yes my dear...this day, I will be ready.
Pages:
Jump to: