Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808> BlockChain Hi Rate Proof of Stake, 17%+ PoS every 8.08+ days - page 14. (Read 14207 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Before I did not believe in 808. Today I believe ... in 2 years, if the price hits 1 satoshi, I will be very happy ... it has all the potential of the world to get there in 2 years...Just believe

Everyone has been dumping the coin like mad, so I'm not sure how it can eventually regain value.  I guess anything is possible in crypto, but I think skepticism is still understandable.

lightcoin to which she traded also sank, here in it and see the price drop)
yes, the price drop is still going on
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Before I did not believe in 808. Today I believe ... in 2 years, if the price hits 1 satoshi, I will be very happy ... it has all the potential of the world to get there in 2 years...Just believe

Everyone has been dumping the coin like mad, so I'm not sure how it can eventually regain value.  I guess anything is possible in crypto, but I think skepticism is still understandable.

lightcoin to which she traded also sank, here in it and see the price drop)
Activity: 105

Everyone has been dumping the coin like mad, so I'm not sure how it can eventually regain value.  I guess anything is possible in crypto, but I think skepticism is still understandable.
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
Activity: 25
which explorer is good  Roll Eyes
gw1
Activity: 1
Hello,

I am new here so please forgive me! I have some 808 coin that's been sitting on an exchange. I did some research on it and found out I can stake it to earn more. So I downloaded the wallet from the website and installed it. Windows defender popped up so I gave it access. Everything looked good. So I sent my coins to the receive address from the exchange. Then I started looking deeper into the wallet, setting...etc. In the explorer tab everything is reading Zero. I don't think I installed it correctly. I hope I didn't loose my coins Because I already sent them. I though it was a one click down load like other wallets I have installed. But I imagine staking involves something else. I am a music producer and when I got into crypto I saw this coin and it was one of the first I got from the exchange. I love Roland 808! Anyways can you point me in the right direction so I can start earning more 808 coin. I am a total nood to staking! Please help.- GW1 

P.S. If the developers of this coin read this, I have an ideal that could get this coin on millions of peoples radars. I am not a developer so an ideal is all I have! "And It's a Great Idea"! (In a Donald Trump voice) Lets chat! 
I am here to report that my block input of 34 million coins just staked today. It took exactly 40 days and before it staked it was showing 58% chance so I got lucky as it was nowhere near 100%. My 50 million block is still waiting to stake at 23 days and at 73% chance of staking within the next 24 hours.

leaves me lucky - 103 million with 48% probability played!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I am here to report that my block input of 34 million coins just staked today. It took exactly 40 days and before it staked it was showing 58% chance so I got lucky as it was nowhere near 100%. My 50 million block is still waiting to stake at 23 days and at 73% chance of staking within the next 24 hours.
Activity: 120
66 mln, 14 days Grin

I'm "cold", you have significantly less entrance and earlier the reward fell!
I suspect the reasons for that, the guy with whom I was engaged in storing this coin kept the wallet outside the network for 7 days ... I could not control it because of absence in the country ...
Thanks for the info)
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
Dear developer, what are the plans to promote the coin or launch services that can positively affect the price of the coin?

You are welcome to promote or launch services yourself. The market controls the price.
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
Dear developer, what are the plans to promote the coin or launch services that can positively affect the price of the coin?
Activity: 1
Thanks to the ones reporting their stake times as this helps everyone know what is needed to stake within 10 days. So right now going by a couple of members here, 200 million coins are needed to stake within 10 days which is a huge increase from just a month ago when it was around 55-60 million coins. It will be interesting to see where this is in 1 month from now?
when already on the moon? Huh
And so gentlemen for 16 days (without a few hours 17), the award flew ... I remind you I had 103 million coins in one entrance.
I ask everyone for every receipt of the award to report - the number of coins and days for general statistics!
Thank you for supporting the discussion   Smiley
Activity: 120
The inflation will decrease soon...diff is growing up!
10 days have passed, and the probability of catching a reward is 15.75%. When there are 103 million coins in one heap ...  Angry
In the course of the complexity grows by leaps and bounds!

Great ... Sign that the diff is growing and inflation will decrease ... only the strong will survive

I can also report that one of my block inputs of 34 million is now at 33 days and is at 47% chance of staking so yes the diff is getting a lot higher as the days go by. My 50 million input is also at 17 days now so I'm thinking the minimum now is at least 60+ million for anyone wanting to stake within 15 days.

Already passed 13 full days for my 103 million coins ... waiting from the sea for weather as we say
I have such a question - what is the number of coins in the graph Coin Day? https://ibb.co/j03xOd

Yes, I decided not to shave my beard until I see the reward ... in the evening there will be 14 days as I did not shave ... the wife is in a rage  Grin

Wow! 13 days for over 100 million, I wonder if anyone else with 100 million is seeing the same? Because then we can get a rough idea on how many coins are needed to stake within 10 days. I never understood that coin day stat as mine for my 34 million is saying 84 million, I think it could be the weight of that block? I'm not too sure. I can't believe how fast the diff has gone up with this coin as its skyrocketed in the last 2 months.
from 200 million I get the stake every 9 days
Activity: 24
10 days have passed, and the probability of catching a reward is 15.75%. When there are 103 million coins in one heap ...  Angry

Great ... Sign that the diff is growing and inflation will decrease ... only the strong will survive

I can also report that one of my block inputs of 34 million is now at 33 days and is at 47% chance of staking so yes the diff is getting a lot higher as the days go by. My 50 million input is also at 17 days now so I'm thinking the minimum now is at least 60+ million for anyone wanting to stake within 15 days.

Already passed 13 full days for my 103 million coins ... waiting from the sea for weather as we say
I have such a question - what is the number of coins in the graph Coin Day? https://ibb.co/j03xOd

Yes, I decided not to shave my beard until I see the reward ... in the evening there will be 14 days as I did not shave ... the wife is in a rage  Grin

Wow! 13 days for over 100 million, I wonder if anyone else with 100 million is seeing the same? Because then we can get a rough idea on how many coins are needed to stake within 10 days. I never understood that coin day stat as mine for my 34 million is saying 84 million, I think it could be the weight of that block? I'm not too sure. I can't believe how fast the diff has gone up with this coin as its skyrocketed in the last 2 months.

I staked 270 million and it was right between 8 and 9 days.

Pages:
Jump to: