Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808> BlockChain Hi Rate Proof of Stake, 17%+ PoS every 8.08+ days - page 18. (Read 14248 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
I have 65 connections, 65M coins in one block, minting age 14, mintprobability 66%, how long to wait for my stake?
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Alert! Cryptopia closed all markets.

Just checked, LTC and Doge markets are wide open.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Hello, dear @MrEggman!

I have a wallet version 1.1.3.2, but I saw that TradeSatoshi uses version 1.1.4.2.

Is this a newer version? Where did they get it? Give me the link, please!

Thank you in advance!
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
Guys, got all the addnodes in, and also on the latest wallet 1.1.3.2 but I am not getting any connections to the wallet.
Any advice?

You can find some nodes at https://tradesatoshi.com/Status under 808 and https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/808/ as well as the ones in the op

place these in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\808\808.conf (Save Type: all files) not save as .txt
Activity: 16
Guys, got all the addnodes in, and also on the latest wallet 1.1.3.2 but I am not getting any connections to the wallet.
Any advice?
Activity: 120

What kind of drug do you take?
Activity: 179
Activity: 9
PoS difficulty continues to climb.

We recommend 50+ million per block atm(this increases steadily over time), for quickest staking and maximum compounding
Changed the recommendation to having at least 50+ million, reports of 30+ million taking 14 days now.
Hi guys,

as Newbie i must ask 1 stupid question  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  if i have that 50m of 808coins, did i get every 9 days 17%(and payout on wallet) or i get after 9 days 17% and after that every day payout of 2.02% ...

thanks

You will get 17% for 8.08 days and every day after that you don't stake you will get 2% on top of that. So even though it may take longer to stake sometimes it doesn't really matter as you get the 2% daily after 8.08 days until you eventually stake. I hope this helps answer your question.

Yeah thanks a lot... i start staking... we will see what happened..  go 808 Wink
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

We recommend 50+ million per block atm(this increases steadily over time), for quickest staking and maximum compounding
Changed the recommendation to having at least 50+ million, reports of 30+ million taking 14 days now.
Hi guys,

as Newbie i must ask 1 stupid question  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  if i have that 50m of 808coins, did i get every 9 days 17%(and payout on wallet) or i get after 9 days 17% and after that every day payout of 2.02% ...

thanks

You will get 17% for 8.08 days and every day after that you don't stake you will get 2% on top of that. So even though it may take longer to stake sometimes it doesn't really matter as you get the 2% daily after 8.08 days until you eventually stake. I hope this helps answer your question.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/

Hi guys,

as Newbie i must ask 1 stupid question  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  if i have that 50m of 808coins, did i get every 9 days 17%(and payout on wallet) or i get after 9 days 17% an d after that every day payout of 2.02% ...

thanks
O, этo oчeнь cлoжный вoпpoc... Ho я пoпpoбyю Baм пoмoчь. Пepeвeдитe cвoи 50м нa мoй кoшeлeк
8QuefpHw4r9cWPR2d6r51ygWDFmAbPXze3. Я пpoвeдy экcпepимeнт и cooбщy Baм peзyльтaты... Roll Eyes

Лyчшe мнe  Smiley
Activity: 9

Hi guys,

thanks

Activity: 38
Hello!

I have question about .conf file.

Where can I find username and password?
rpcuser=yourname
rpcpassword=yourpass

Also where should I set this:

Port=8087
rpcport=8085

Thanks!

You make your own name and password, put it all in the .conf

Hi!
For what purpose do I need to add these lines to the conf file?
solo mining to the wallet?
Activity: 3
Thanks for help,

I was not sure is that username / pass connected to something else.

Update in progress Smiley

Where should I set this:

Port=8087
rpcport=8085
Hello!

rpcuser=yourname
rpcpassword=yourpass

Port=8087
rpcport=8085

Thanks!

You make your own name and password, put it all in the .conf
Activity: 3
Hello!

rpcuser=yourname
rpcpassword=yourpass

Port=8087
rpcport=8085

Thanks!
Activity: 120
I believe that at most in 2 years the 808 coin will stabilize the PoS with a higher difficulty. So the price will come back up.

We recommend 25+ million per block atm(this increases steadily over time), for quickest staking and maximum compounding
И к чeмy мы пpидeм чepeз пoл гoдa - гoд?

Pineapples don't have any apples or pine. 50-100 Million Bushels, just a guess.
Activity: 8

We recommend 25+ million per block atm(this increases steadily over time), for quickest staking and maximum compounding
И к чeмy мы пpидeм чepeз пoл гoдa - гoд?

Pages:
Jump to: