Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a new coin based on Litecoin - CHNCoin - page 17. (Read 181146 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
fucking joke
Also, im showing 94% discarded shares is that normal?

I don't think so.  On a client I have had running for a while I am at about 8%.  Hopefully difficulty adjustments will smooth this out over the next few days.

Are you running cgminer? I'm at 99% discarded dafuck?
Activity: 389
Merit: 250

I don't think so.  On a client I have had running for a while I am at about 8%.  Hopefully difficulty adjustments will smooth this out over the next few days.
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
My first time mining an scrypt based altcoin, got a question.  I have my GPU's tuned to the max without HW errors and I am making good coin, but I keep getting "Rejected ... (Job 'xx' not found).  Does anyone know if I can tune something in cgminer for that?  Or is it just because the pools are flaky?  I tried setting the queue to 0 and that did not help.

I am not sure you can tune CGMiner for this.  I get these for a couple Accepts after each new block (sometimes), so it may be the speed of the pool, or other factors.  It looks like difficulty is set to go up by 90% currently in about 3 days, and I'd expect it to go up more quickly than that given the current mining rate.  It has gone up by a factor of more than 5 in < 48 hours...  
Got to say, despite the gimmicky pump and dump hype surrounding new alt coins recently, the fast transaction times really are awesome...

I never understood why people made fun of faster transaction times. Like what you want "transactions times in seconds?"

Ohh yeah actually yes, I'm sure merchants want to wait around 4 fucking hours, or even 3 minutes to have transaction approved or not. Sorry customer have a sit in our digital currency waiting area.

Shit needs to be within seconds.

It makes litecoin seem extremely slow...

it is slow, for cutting edge technology it's back in the stone age. When you go to a store and you swipe your card it gets approved or declined instantly not 2,3,30, or 4 hours later.
anybody know when you start receiving payments with p2pools? how long does it take?

Hour to a couple hours sometimes.

ok thanks I thought it was supposed to be instant lol
Activity: 70
Got to say, despite the gimmicky pump and dump hype surrounding new alt coins recently, the fast transaction times really are awesome...

I never understood why people made fun of faster transaction times. Like what you want "transactions times in seconds?"

Ohh yeah actually yes, I'm sure merchants want to wait around 4 fucking hours, or even 3 minutes to have transaction approved or not. Sorry customer have a sit in our digital currency waiting area.

It makes litecoin seem extremely slow...
Activity: 764
Merit: 500
anybody know when you start receiving payments with p2pools? how long does it take?

Hour to a couple hours sometimes.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
P2Pool

Activity: 70
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
How long before the next difficulty?

3 day(s), 20 hour(s), 36 min, 46 sec
http://cnc.strament.com/
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
How long before the next difficulty?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
do you need to have the chn-qt wallet open when mining on p2pools? or it doesn't matter?

No.. as long you got an address and you have control on the wallet.dat file you are good Smiley
do you need to have the chn-qt wallet open when mining on p2pools? or it doesn't matter?
Activity: 74
My first time mining an scrypt based altcoin, got a question.  I have my GPU's tuned to the max without HW errors and I am making good coin, but I keep getting "Rejected ... (Job 'xx' not found).  Does anyone know if I can tune something in cgminer for that?  Or is it just because the pools are flaky?  I tried setting the queue to 0 and that did not help.

yes, pushpool pools are flaky. use p2pool => earn more money
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
Pages:
Jump to: