Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a new coin based on Litecoin - CHNCoin - page 23. (Read 181103 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Its obviously being manipulated. All of a sudden the few people solo mining are getting all the coin because all of the pools are down. the total hash power probably dropped to around 10% It could be someone trying to get over 50% hash power.

My cgminer is hopping pools like a frog on crack. One pool goes down it hops to the next that pool goes down it goes to the next over and over. Getting ridiculous.

Same here. Pools going down non-stop but my last backup is solo mining and I luckily hit 2 blocks. Smiley
Activity: 602
You can use my p2pool server for now

cgminer --scrypt -o http://pool01-cnc.coinloot.com:8400 -u yourCNCaddress -p x
Activity: 764
Woohoo, solomining at 280 khash bitches.

You jelly?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Its obviously being manipulated. All of a sudden the few people solo mining are getting all the coin because all of the pools are down. the total hash power probably dropped to around 10% It could be someone trying to get over 50% hash power.

My cgminer is hopping pools like a frog on crack. One pool goes down it hops to the next that pool goes down it goes to the next over and over. Getting ridiculous.

Sounds like another opportunity to get some solo mining in.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The net hash rate has dropped dramatically. everyone should switch to solo mining if they cant find a working pool.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
:-s

So where should I start mining CNC's ?
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
Anyone using http://pool.dillavouws.com/ I just tried to cash out and my CHN never showed up in my wallet.
are all the pools getting ddosed at the same time?
What's 'weekend mode' ?
Maybe someone has gone into weekend mode Smiley
Are there any working pools? I just wanna mine lolol
All 3 pools I had in my cgminer are down. wtf.
Ok, are there any working ones?
Activity: 272
Fighting Liquid with Liquid
carebear, same here right now
Guys, do any of the pools work for u?

http://chn.ub3rl33t.com/ seems down and so do most of them :\
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Ub3rl33t having issues with auto payout?

Yes. use MP.
Activity: 378
Yes, he is on the list. At least I was smart enough to only send half...
Pages:
Jump to: