Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a new coin based on Litecoin - CHNCoin - page 25. (Read 181146 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
is solo mining feasible with 230~ kh/s  ? and how to know if i'm mining correctly (noob &1st solo)
the client has an icon that says "not mining chncoins" ,is this right ?

You would be better off joining a pool I would of thought.

if other answers is that i should use a pool ,then p2p pool or push (simple pool) ?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Guys - bter.com is a Chinese exchange. Send them an e-mail asking them to trade CNC Smiley

[email protected]

Success already Smiley Will be on bter.com soon enough I suppose.

From bter.com
Hi,

After we confirm that this coin is not a scam and when our new server is ready, we are going to support it.

Best,
Bter

Great success Smiley
Activity: 85
is solo mining feasible with 230~ kh/s  ? and how to know if i'm mining correctly (noob &1st solo)

You would be better off joining a pool I would of thought.
Activity: 65
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
sure, ill test out the wallet with a fiver, thank you.
CYMqVNssB3A3MxVhr9A34nE5bjWzcwgaM1
legendary
Activity: 980
@fontase Buying all CNC. PM offers.

All aboard the CNC train!
Activity: 515
Merit: 101

My stratum pool is up.  We have been hitting blocks no problem.

http://chn.mnlan.net

Anyone know if this site is coming back? I left my miner pointed at it when I went to work and I hate wasting 12 hours hashing nothing.
Activity: 24
Thought this one might have had some legs, but seems scammish... aaaaaaaand I'm out.  Back to LTC mining for me!
Activity: 42
Well it's a chinese exchange for alt currency. USD is not an alt. currency, but you can convert Chinese money to BTC then send it to another exchange to convert to USD which is what spoid was saying.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Umm,  Getting information from a post made back in 2009 is kinda dumb, if you think things hasn't change since then.

It's not that hard anymore.  The fact is bter.com is a chinese exchange for alt currencies.
Just registered and there is no way to fund or withdrawn in any fiat except Renminbi...
Umm,  Getting information from a post made back in 2009 is kinda dumb, if you think things hasn't change since then.

It's not that hard anymore.  The fact is bter.com is a chinese exchange for alt currencies.
we have exchanges and they have exchanges. end of story.
Show me one.
And even if they did, then it would be problematic to put money into it and get it out
Lol you have no idea what you're talking about, the chinese are big traders of BTC.
http://randomwire.com/how-to-transfer-money-out-of-china

All i googled was "transferring funds abroad from china", and it seems no easy task to do. I'm sure it can be done, but I just don't see a big market forming with this kind of restrictions
legendary
Activity: 980
Show me one.
And even if they did, then it would be problematic to put money into it and get it out
Lol you have no idea what you're talking about, the chinese are big traders of BTC.
Show me one.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
I doubt this will go forward in any way, can chinese easily transfer funds abroad? I doubt it. So how can this coin ever be popular in an international coin exchange?
Activity: 840
Some random person puts up a forum and that convinces you to not sell? Good luck. I see no future for CHN because the OP seems unwilling to support it. He probably mined like 5-10K worth, traded it in for LTC/BTC and called it a day.

What exactly changed on the official site? Looks the same as it did on day one...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager
The official website got updated!!

http://chncoin.org

Soon an official forum will come. Smiley

They translated the chinese into english.

Yep and an official forum will come! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: