Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a new coin based on Litecoin - CHNCoin - page 67. (Read 181137 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Whoa - got 88 coins!! My first ever solo mine coins!! *dances around and prepares to jump off a 10 story building*

Anyways, in total 6 accepts, 2 rejects and 1 confirmation. Will see if I get another confirm within 20 accepts or I will give up.

EDIT: It says immature - it won't die on me; will it?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
1928 blocks found but only got credit for 11K CNC. Thanks for the new coin, I care not if its worthless I just really REALLY like to see FOUND GPU 1 BLOCK! in my cgminer for a bit Smiley

May I know what's your hash rate?
Activity: 56
Yeah I get Block found ( I got a lot more when I started! Smiley, then mostly they are rejected, or if not they are orphaned (comes up in the client, but never credited) It seems there is a new block every 2 seconds, so if my latency is 0.25 - 0.5 seconds then even when I find one, they cant get to the network in time, and someone else already claimed it. Sad Sad haha

I'll buy 10K China for 20 LTC, or I'll take any for free Smiley
Ce6QpLmhfCRHfntzxzUMGQrgwV3wCPAYxh
Would you mind what's the setup in .conf file and the command for cgminer?

Somehow I've been rejected while I do solo mining

Been solo mining for about an hour with ~430kh/s and found 7 good blocks Cheesy
Conf:

server=1
rpcuser=1
rpcpassword=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8108

Got a 5870 and 5670 at work together here.

cgminer --scrypt -o 127.0.0.1:8108 -u 1 -p 1 --intensity 12,15 --worksize 256,256 --shaders 1600,400 --thread-concurrency 7168,1536 --lookup-gap 2 --fix-protocol -s 1 --expiry 1 --queue 0
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
This is crap, I'm in NZ, eg I get 250ms ping to bitcoin.org. Mining from an hour after this was posted here, out of a few hundred, 27 are orphaned, with only 1 confirmed 88 payout, the rest were rejected, . It seems there is a block every 2 seconds!? If it was longer I would probably have 30k coins instead of 88.
With my high (!) latency I don't think there is anything I can do! Sad

Anyone want to donate me some / sell me some for LTC? Ce6QpLmhfCRHfntzxzUMGQrgwV3wCPAYxh

nothing it would seem, perhaps move to china asap. Else try to contact bob and get his pool working again.  I only got on for a few mins but made some coins. Solo seems impossible with high ping. Not sure what my  ping is but i get every one a reject.

should it say found block for pool 0?  is that what is should even read when solo mining?
legendary
yeah I have over 3000 orphaned would have been nice to have all those

So any way to check somewhere?

Whats the ratio of orphans/confirmed anyways? Mine is currently 0 Tongue Sad
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
1928 blocks found but only got credit for 11K CNC. Thanks for the new coin, I care not if its worthless I just really REALLY like to see FOUND GPU 1 BLOCK! in my cgminer for a bit Smiley
This is crap, I'm in NZ, eg I get 250ms ping to bitcoin.org. Mining from an hour after this was posted here, out of a few hundred, 27 are orphaned, with only 1 confirmed 88 payout, the rest were rejected, . It seems there is a block every 2 seconds!? If it was longer I would probably have 30k coins instead of 88.
With my high (!) latency I don't think there is anything I can do! Sad

Anyone want to donate me some / sell me some for LTC? Ce6QpLmhfCRHfntzxzUMGQrgwV3wCPAYxh

Activity: 840
What if the chinese firewall delayes all P2P connections to and from china and so we get only stales?

I'm doing fine and i'm not in china.

make a pool on your machine and charge 10% win win for everyone if your latency doesnt get 99.9% rejects like most people.

Nah, i've seen enough pool ops fail to know i shouldn't want to start a pool in one day without any prior experience. People will instantly start expecting things from me and since i haven't written the stuff i can't know if i can fix the problems.

Better for an experienced op to start one.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
CPBe1HRaejBzKomW4eaHj9oSdedeA3vuTd

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1162
yeah I have over 3000 orphaned would have been nice to have all those
legendary
Can anyone help me out?

Got 5 Accepts and 2 rejects using cgminer. My wallet is showing 7 transactions (had received 2 donations earlier) but the balance is still 9.1 (from the donations). Nothing shows up in transactions either. Please help!!

If it doesn't show up it was orphaned, sad to say. I lost 5 blocks that way.

So basically all I earned till date were orphans? Is there any way to check them - some log or anything?
Activity: 764
Merit: 500
Can anyone help me out?

Got 5 Accepts and 2 rejects using cgminer. My wallet is showing 7 transactions (had received 2 donations earlier) but the balance is still 9.1 (from the donations). Nothing shows up in transactions either. Please help!!

If it doesn't show up it was orphaned, sad to say. I lost 5 blocks that way.
legendary
Can anyone help me out?

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
What if the chinese firewall delayes all P2P connections to and from china and so we get only stales?

make a pool on your machine and charge 10% win win for everyone if your latency doesnt get 99.9% rejects like most people.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

From which country are you mining?

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
What if the chinese firewall is delaying all P2P connections to and from china and so we get only stales?

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=8106
rpcport=8108

The same shit as with Feathercoin.

Huh

Any solution for this? I have the same problem, as soon as I set server=1 things go wrong. Funny thing is that client successfully sync in the background.

Do you guys have a firewall that may be screwing things up for you?
Been solo mining for about an hour with ~430kh/s and found 7 good blocks Cheesy
wow lucky~ I mining for 6 hours @255kh/s, only got 80 coins.

tell e about it I have 4,000kh's at it and am getting 1 block an hour

Yah, that's completely weird.
Got over 1k CHC in under 3 hours solo @314kH/s

What kind of internet connection do you have? Where in the world are you?

Netherlands @ 120/10 mbps  Grin

But i think in the end it's about latency, not speed.
Pages:
Jump to: