Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AC3 - Blockchain For Content Creators an Educators - page 16. (Read 6996 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Great feedback and insight GoBelle!

We'll look into how Byteball is doing their buyback for their merchants. Given the thousands of non-crypto educators AcademyCoin is bringing into the crypto community something like that could be interested in the next 2-3 years.

Do you have other examples of successful buybacks?

Thanks for the support!

Maybe you should do a buyback thingy in the first year, to encourage students to get their courses through this. Like Byteball is doing for merchants. I say this because it seems like one of the more difficult parts.
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
Maybe you should do a buyback thingy in the first year, to encourage students to get their courses through this. Like Byteball is doing for merchants. I say this because it seems like one of the more difficult parts.
Sorry for the confusion celestio.

To clarify, we launched with educators accepting ACAD for courses in programming, design, and digital marketing. Any online educator is welcome to download our wallet and begin accepting ACAD for their courses, we just launched our network with educators teaching those subjects

In the next 3 months, we are releasing some exciting features (beyond payments) which will attract educators in many different subjects.

Thanks for the support!

Why do you only start with "programming, design, and digital marketing"? Why don't you allow anyone to offer courses from the start? Or have I misunderstood?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Why do you only start with "programming, design, and digital marketing"? Why don't you allow anyone to offer courses from the start? Or have I misunderstood?
Great question danBitcoin. Please DM us on Slack for mining information  Wink

Thanks for the support

What is the link to the mining software for this?
Activity: 70
What is the link to the mining software for this?
Additional note: we are starting with STEM related courses and have started expanding into additional subjects. There has been an overwhelming response from teachers on Udemy with many different courses. The magic of being a decentralized network is any teacher teaching any subject can download a wallet and start.

There are some exciting features coming... join our slack to hear updates

Sounds great GoBelle  Smiley

Yes our blockchain and wallets are fully functional for educators and students. Simply download the wallet and you can begin accepting ACAD payments from your students and fans.

The majority of our educators currently accepting ACAD offer programming, design, and digital marketing courses  Grin

What kind of courses do you teach?

I myself have some courses that I will try to monetize with your network. Downloading everything now.

So it's usable already, right?

Cognitive psychology. So then, when do you expect science themes to become available for instructors on the platform?
Thanks for the compliment ibrohim  Wink

Our team has been involved in developing  education technology for close to a decade and AC's blockchain is the next step.

Developing the first blockchain to help with all aspects of education (beyond payments) opens dozens of new and exciting doors for teachers.

Empowering  thousands of educators with blockchain technology is exciting!

Thanks  for joining our Slack

wow, what an incredible concept it is!
since blockchain is popular nowadayas, I am happy to see this project since it can encourage students and educators deal with blockchain. it is such great thing to involve education in blockchain.
Activity: 81
wow, what an incredible concept it is!
since blockchain is popular nowadayas, I am happy to see this project since it can encourage students and educators deal with blockchain. it is such great thing to involve education in blockchain.
Very cool. The most powerful aspect to the Acadenycoin network is educators like you  Smiley

Right now 80% of the network is educators teaching programming online. Currently payments are fully functional and "Proof of Creation" will be release in the next few months.

Sounds great GoBelle  Smiley

Yes our blockchain and wallets are fully functional for educators and students. Simply download the wallet and you can begin accepting ACAD payments from your students and fans.

The majority of our educators currently accepting ACAD offer programming, design, and digital marketing courses  Grin

I myself have some courses that I will try to monetize with your network. Downloading everything now.

Cognitive psychology. So then, when do you expect science themes to become available for instructors on the platform?

The majority of our educators currently accepting ACAD offer programming, design, and digital marketing courses  Grin

Thanks for the continued support BuyingFast! Great question

Given we are starting with monthly education payments, AcademyCoin's blockchain is built similar to bitcoin's latest version.

We are building exciting features for the AC blockchain as mentioned previously and would love to have you involved on Slack!

AcademyCoin's blockchain is built similar to bitcoin

Be sure to download our OSX, Linux, or Windows wallet and let us know what you think.

Appreciate the support  Smiley

Which open source code have you forked in order to create your software?

Is it the last version, which supposedly is very much improved? 0.15?
Activity: 230

Be sure to download our OSX, Linux, or Windows wallet and let us know what you think.

Is it the last version, which supposedly is very much improved? 0.15?

Good question temple! Starting with a large and active community is a huge advantage for AcademyCoin.

We've been teaching students programming online and building our online community online since 2015. In mid - 2016 we started building what is now AcademyCoin's blockchain and growing the community around it. On average we reach between 550k to 600k designers and developers each week. (2M per month)

Some of our most active social accounts are @codingblog and @hackdawacademy on Instagram

Thanks for the support  Grin

In your FAQ you say:

Does AcademyCoin have a community?
Yes, AcademyCoin starts with a large community of programmers and developers. Additionally, we reach over two million designers and developers each month.

Where does that community come from? Are you an already established company?
Activity: 392
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
In your FAQ you say:

Does AcademyCoin have a community?
Yes, AcademyCoin starts with a large community of programmers and developers. Additionally, we reach over two million designers and developers each month.

Where does that community come from? Are you an already established company?
Activity: 230
Will you post the audit results? That would be a great way to make people feel safer about the code.
Pages:
Jump to: