Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACC] [PoS Token Standard] Accelerator - page 12. (Read 37793 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Will be good to see this coin at the 15 dollar price range! Cheesy I am happily surprised to see it at 5USD already! but do not really get it why this thread is not really active?
I am quite satisfied with the recent ACC price increase which has a price range of 5 USD. ACC is still sitting well in my wallet and I still have not taken it off because I'm sure the higher price is still waiting for him.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
ACC is the best token of the year reason:  low supply
                                                            : With a very good purpose
                                                             :USA base Token
                                                              :Dedicated team
                                                               :Good Affiliate Program
                                                               And many more reason.The price of this token is skyrocketing only on EtherDelta by the time is listed                                                                on other exchanges  the sky will be the limit.          

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Most of people don't realize the value of this project. We shall spread ACC to the cryptocurrency community. So that more members can join us.

More and more people have joined after CMC listing, though lot more can be done.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
Most of people don't realize the value of this project. We shall spread ACC to the cryptocurrency community. So that more members can join us.
Will be good to see this coin at the 15 dollar price range! Cheesy I am happily surprised to see it at 5USD already! but do not really get it why this thread is not really active?

There is telegram chat, must of community is active there.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ACC nice price increase since last week, this is just a start. At the moment only on Etherdelta.

Yes, it is beautiful!

Indeed, should hit $15 in few weeks or even next week.
Activity: 294
ACC nice price increase since last week, this is just a start. At the moment only on Etherdelta.

Yes, it is beautiful!
Hi, can someone explain me how is generated the bonus won with PoS mining ?
Thanks !

You mean how to mine/stake ACC token to get rewards?
Sorry for bothering but I have 79 Accelerator tokens, I've been holding them since the airdrop and I have sent 1 token to myself right now. I will receive mined tokens when? In 3 days? As far as I could understand in FAQ i should receive them instantly but I can perform this operation only once in 3 days? This thing is as complicated as Bitcoin mining in 2009!

Yes only once in 3 days. You need to hold them for 3 days at least, outside tranfer reset time.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Sorry for bothering but I have 79 Accelerator tokens, I've been holding them since the airdrop and I have sent 1 token to myself right now. I will receive mined tokens when? In 3 days? As far as I could understand in FAQ i should receive them instantly but I can perform this operation only once in 3 days? This thing is as complicated as Bitcoin mining in 2009!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Like I said before, the tokens will never be that cheap again and I predict atleast 15$ this week and +50$ early next year, Monero mining will be included and more exchanges are coming soon!
40% sales. this is a steal. i will go and buy more. can i know how long will this last? 1 day? 24 hours from now? thanks

Yes 24 hours.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
40% sales. this is a steal. i will go and buy more. can i know how long will this last? 1 day? 24 hours from now? thanks
Sale start now!

Cyber Monday Token Sale 40% off in internal exchange of Accelerator.

http://accelerator.network/127.html
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
cant for it, as i am glued to the timer...
15 min left for cyber Monday deal

Cyber Monday Token Sale 40% off in internal exchange of Accelerator.

http://accelerator.network/127.html
I'm still wondering why there are still people who are selling ACC Huh do not realize that ACC can be to make an income, just make a simple calculation ...

if you have 1,000 ACC, you will receive every 3 days 13.50 ACC,

Current Price (0.008):
13.50 * 0.008 = 0.108 ETH
0.108ETH = 0.00528141 BTC

0.00528141 BTC (current price $ 9560.00) = 50.30 USD

30 days (one month) / 3 (number of days per stake) = 10 (amount of Stalk per month)

10 * 50.30 USD = 503 USD

that's right you get $ 503.00 / month just for saving ACC in your wallet ...

this calculation considering the current price ... imagine if we hit at 0.02 ETH / ACC

will people not think about having an income during Life ... instead of just selling and selling Huh

well I'll keep mine ... and I'm pretty sure that by the beginning of January, we'll be worth 0.02ETH ...

and I will be happy Grin Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Already seen people crying on chat who sold it all for $1 few weeks ago lol
Only 1h left until the last discount sale is starting, ACC will skyrocket on Coinmarketcap!

Well CMC doesn't track internal exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: