Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACC] [PoS Token Standard] Accelerator - page 15. (Read 37793 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Accelator Black Friday 20% off sales event.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Im just waiting here to have ACC more exchanges so that crypto world will know what the true value of ACC is.
Is there a calculator available or calculating my staking rewards?
What staking/batching frequency is the most efficient one?
Staking every 90 days?

Yes there is calculator on website. If you have lets say 1000 ACC then stacking it every 3rd is worth it. Otherwise once every 90th day or bit before to not miss deadline. Because clock will reset after 90 days.

Clock doesn't reset at 90 days

Clock stays the same at 90 days.... If you stake at 100 days you would get the same reward as if you staked at 90 days.....

In that case we will just not get rewards for 10 days in case we did on 100th day instead of 90th?
Yes i think that is how it works. Best is to stake every 3rd day. Eth fees is less and it'll compound so you'll get more returns
Yes, it is the same algo like PoSToken. But ACC has implemted a real life use case. This is the main difference that matters.

Absolutely, you can do more with ACC then just stacking.
Why The ACC NOT LISTED ON CMC

Today it passed $10k volumen on ED, it should be listed  on CMC soon. Maybe tomorrow it will be there.
Activity: 85
The token that will revolutionized the crypto world. I will hold this token until it hits a thousand dollars. With 250,000 initial supply right now and $2 per ACC as of today this will sky rocketing by the end of the year. So grab your ACC tokens right now while it is UNDERVALUE.  Cool Cool
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night

It will be very very soon!!!!! Grab your coins now before it hits
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Staking every 90 days?

Yes there is calculator on website. If you have lets say 1000 ACC then stacking it every 3rd is worth it. Otherwise once every 90th day or bit before to not miss deadline. Because clock will reset after 90 days.

Clock stays the same at 90 days.... If you stake at 100 days you would get the same reward as if you staked at 90 days.....

In that case we will just not get rewards for 10 days in case we did on 100th day instead of 90th?
Yes i think that is how it works. Best is to stake every 3rd day. Eth fees is less and it'll compound so you'll get more returns
Yes, it is the same algo like PoSToken. But ACC has implemted a real life use case. This is the main difference that matters.
ACC $2 on Etherdelta, not on CMC or anyother exchange yet  Wink With supply of just 270k it has still lots of potential.
Do you run any lotteries, contests for tokens?

No, airdrop is over. You can buy at Etherdelta and stake to get rewards.
Activity: 103
Do you run any lotteries, contests for tokens?
Activity: 154
Staking every 90 days?

Staking every 90 days?

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Interesting project.
I was amazed by the cost of token on EtherDelta, airdrop really profited me.
Will keep an eye on project.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
Staking every 90 days?

Staking every 90 days?

Activity: 82
Staking every 90 days?

Better to stake every 3 days if you have a lot of ACC. I get 190 new ACC tokens every three days now by staking which is pretty sweet. However, if you have a small amount of ACC it's better to do every 90 days to save on gas costs.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Staking every 90 days?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
The price of ACC is pretty good this project is unique
Any bounties for ACC?

There is refferal program you can join.
Pages:
Jump to: