Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACC] [PoS Token Standard] Accelerator - page 2. (Read 37793 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
ACC token it seems good coin to me but price still very cheap. Can we still stake our tokens or not? i have just few on my MEW wallet .
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Around 1 and half hour left then ACC token's inflation rate drops from 300% to 100% remember to stake before or you will get a lower rate.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
September 24, 2018, 01:53:55 AM
Where do you get the wallet?

ACC is an erc20 token...... I use myetherwallet as it works with sending yourself ACC to stake
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 02:54:55 PM
Where do you get the wallet?
September 20, 2018, 11:03:48 PM
Finally I see some movement. So let's say my coins are staked for 46 days already, rewards will drop from 300% to 100% on 6th of October. Does it mean that I have to generate the coins no later than 5th of October? Doing so on 7th will reduce my reward? Or it will calculate everything automatically, 50 days at 300% and 5 days at 100% for example?

Acc dev said that if you want to get 300% interest, stake before Oct 5. So don't take unnecessary risk and do it before oct 5.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
September 20, 2018, 04:43:26 PM
Finally I see some movement. So let's say my coins are staked for 46 days already, rewards will drop from 300% to 100% on 6th of October. Does it mean that I have to generate the coins no later than 5th of October? Doing so on 7th will reduce my reward? Or it will calculate everything automatically, 50 days at 300% and 5 days at 100% for example?
September 18, 2018, 11:24:40 PM
What's happening ?

Few days ago they added plethora of new coins which you can mine on their platform using ACC token.
Activity: 46
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 18, 2018, 09:30:42 AM
What's happening ?
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
September 17, 2018, 07:03:03 PM
whats going on with this. http://mint.accelerator.network/ is offline, I am waiting for my payout for not know how long.

check your wallet , you may have gotten a refund of ACC..
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
September 17, 2018, 03:52:47 PM
whats going on with this. http://mint.accelerator.network/ is offline, I am waiting for my payout for not know how long.
The new website is beautiful. The dev team update the target to The Future of Decentralized Applications. It seems great.
It's indeed, but a good website does not guarantee project transparency. Still so much complaining about the price is falling so deep and the team never have time to respon nor give a solution to make it great again. There not much different from a scam.

Sometimes price does not reflect the real value of project. It does not mean it's scam (they started as an airdrop anyway).
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
The new website is beautiful. The dev team update the target to The Future of Decentralized Applications. It seems great.
It's indeed, but a good website does not guarantee project transparency. Still so much complaining about the price is falling so deep and the team never have time to respon nor give a solution to make it great again. There not much different from a scam.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
They posted in Twitter that accelerator exchange will shut down, but nothing in telegram pinned message or here.
I didn't even know that it existed  Shocked
I think the whole project should aim for a bit more visibility:
- update the website. Information such as the latest news, this thread, telegram link, twitter account... should be found there. The project has such a common name, it can be difficult to just google for it!
- what about more exchange listings? some real exchange would be good (Even though with some new DEX likes WavesEX popping up this might not be a problem in the future)
- some sort of promotion (e.g. on twitter, give some ACC to people who Retweet)

It seems like everything happens in the dark (at least this is my impression as I am not on telegram Wink)

I guess many didn't know AccEx existed, that's why devs needed it to shut down.

- Exchange listings will never be enough, however a good exchange that brings good volume to ACC is MUCH NEEDED!

- They already did several Twitter promotions.

- Agreed. Often, good projects goes in vain because lack of marketing.  
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
They posted in Twitter that accelerator exchange will shut down, but nothing in telegram pinned message or here.
I didn't even know that it existed  Shocked
I think the whole project should aim for a bit more visibility:
- update the website. Information such as the latest news, this thread, telegram link, twitter account... should be found there. The project has such a common name, it can be difficult to just google for it!
- what about more exchange listings? some real exchange would be good (Even though with some new DEX likes WavesEX popping up this might not be a problem in the future)
- some sort of promotion (e.g. on twitter, give some ACC to people who Retweet)

It seems like everything happens in the dark (at least this is my impression as I am not on telegram Wink)
We apologize for not being very active in this forum.  You can chat with the dev directly in telegram and we update twitter often. 

90 days until staking inflation switches to 100%, making ACC more rare.  It will be interesting to see the results based on that change. 

Expansion is underway, there will be a lot of developments in the next few months!
Glad to read something from you guys here! It would be great if you could post here more regularly (once a month would already be enough!) or update your website with a news section. I am not using telegram and just try occasionally to get some more information about the project.

I agree. They should post important news here/twitter/telegtam pinned message. Posting here will also bump up the thread.

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
We apologize for not being very active in this forum.  You can chat with the dev directly in telegram and we update twitter often. 

90 days until staking inflation switches to 100%, making ACC more rare.  It will be interesting to see the results based on that change. 

Expansion is underway, there will be a lot of developments in the next few months!
Glad to read something from you guys here! It would be great if you could post here more regularly (once a month would already be enough!) or update your website with a news section. I am not using telegram and just try occasionally to get some more information about the project.
Activity: 12
Looks good project. A very promising design, certain results!  Good luck all!

What is with all the bots in here?
Activity: 12
Is it true that the dev want to sell the GPU mining facility?Why they don't mine something else if ETH moves to pos

We will first try to repurpose the GPU's to something more profitable.  Its likely we will never need to sell any cards because of something else that is more profitable or the fact that the cards will just be outdated within 2-3 years. 

Activity: 25
Looking forward for more upgrades!
Good results, certain results!  Good luck fellows.
Pages:
Jump to: