Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AchieveCoin = Bitcoin + Equihash Launched - page 8. (Read 5816 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
no dev no mainnet.. project is dead? Huh
too early, isn`t it? we should wait to sort things out
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 67
no dev no mainnet.. project is dead? Huh
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
mainnet countdown end, but still windows QT wallet not working...
"Error: This code does not support mainnet. Use -regtest or -testnet instead."

I have the same problem! just will wait...
Activity: 82
Massive FAIL here!  Huh Huh
mainnet countdown end, but still windows QT wallet not working...
"Error: This code does not support mainnet. Use -regtest or -testnet instead."
Activity: 6
How to mine at all?  Mainnet is not live, is it?

anybody mining solo?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
left 12 hours to start!
Activity: 65
in for pie
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
Wallet on Windoze seems fine to me.  No transactions yet but I synced the chain and connected to 8 nodes.  If I earn anything on testnet mining I assume I"ll see at least one transaction, but can't confirm that yet.  Regarding the website countdown, I also see that it added 12 hours which makes me wonder if it's even real or just a placeholder.  I assumed they were counting down to a midnight ET launch.  Would be nice to know when to expect it.

EDIT: I found several blocks on the testnet but never saw any coins attributed to my account or transferred to my wallet on the testnet.  Not sure if there should have been but if we're testing real world functionality I would assume it should work just like the mainnet will.

what command are u using to start mining....cant seem to find it
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
ICO will be closing today. Where can we find the stats of this ICO? Thanks.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
need guide to solo mine
Activity: 1
Any plans for a Discord ?
Activity: 95
Will you plan to use discord?
Activity: 11
Wallet on Windoze seems fine to me.  No transactions yet but I synced the chain and connected to 8 nodes.  If I earn anything on testnet mining I assume I"ll see at least one transaction, but can't confirm that yet.  Regarding the website countdown, I also see that it added 12 hours which makes me wonder if it's even real or just a placeholder.  I assumed they were counting down to a midnight ET launch.  Would be nice to know when to expect it.

EDIT: I found several blocks on the testnet but never saw any coins attributed to my account or transferred to my wallet on the testnet.  Not sure if there should have been but if we're testing real world functionality I would assume it should work just like the mainnet will.
Activity: 307
Wallet working?
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Source doesn't compile on Ubuntu.
Activity: 51
Wallet works on Win10 just fine for me.  Create a shortcut and add -testnet after the wallet command on the Target line.  Mining on the testnet without issue as well.

And for those asking, there is a countdown on the website to the mainnet.  Go look.
I managed to make it work but only in testnet mode. What should we do when it will be mainet?
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Creative Creator
Wallet works on Win10 just fine for me.  Create a shortcut and add -testnet after the wallet command on the Target line.  Mining on the testnet without issue as well.

And for those asking, there is a countdown on the website to the mainnet.  Go look.

Countdown is at 0 here! Smiley

EDIT: LOL, an extra 12 hours seem to be added!
Pages:
Jump to: